Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of ICOs? How about POW strong merge mined coins migrating to token DEX?  (Read 156 times)
realdantreccia (OP)

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 12:31:37 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2021, 12:47:12 PM by realdantreccia
Merited by nutildah (20)

I will post in marketplace, but KEEP this in the ANN for Altcoins as I believe 1% of people here know of these tokens and I am trying to help them find arb. $$$ for things they think they're stuck with.

I am a Devcoin A-Team Administration member, but I also have to bring up a great opportunity from a coin within our treasuries system where the coins group in other coins holdings or reserves accounts and calculate a value independent of spot prices to show what is a steal and what you can trade for good arb at spot exchanges! No gimmicks here. Tenebrix still alive, healthy, pumping out TBX block rewards. IF you so choose PM "knotwork" here to see how you can tokenize your POW Scrypt TBX and get them moving up in price and for liquid trading pairs in Stellar DEX and as Horizon Assets in the Asset Exchange Smiley

The first Scrypt coin, the best, Litecoin rides on its coat tails, eventually TBX will cut the chord. Sorry Charlie Smiley

1:1 swap for TBX to Stellar DEX TBX tokens. Price is above a nickel Wink not bad for free mining.

Code:
Rating:2.9
Total supply:500,000 TBX
First transaction:2018-01-14 04:23:20 UTC
Trustlines:12 total / 12 authorized / 8 funded
Median balance:2,775 TBX
Total payments count:8
Overall payments volume:776,595 TBX
Total trades count:110
Overall traded volume:31 USD
Current price: 0.0547441 USD
Standard price deviation:76.43%
Yang-Zhang volatility:1717.09%
Asset authorization flags:none

https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/TBX-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

Our DVC Devcoin tokens are doing even better. Our rating on the DEX grows immensely and DVC is basically a cheaper and more abundant base pair for ANY token over the Native XLM which price rises as well as shortages seem to be hampering Wink.

https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/DVC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5

I am the Devcoin Project A-Team Marketing Administrator. Please feel free to send me a message at keybase.io/devcoins. Download the app, create an account and you already posses a Stellar built-in wallet for lumens and our tokens! How neat! And its all end to end encrypted.

Big things ahead.

Here are a further lists of assets within our Galactic economy you can trade for on STELLAR's DEX or HORIZON. Officers such as myself, develCuy (see his kDVC Asset on stellar.expert for kilodevcoins!), and our original founder of Devcoin back in 2011, Mark Metson (knotwork, markm, MarkM). Each has asset codes and how to find them.

http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/

For assistance setting up visit us on our discord channel: https://discord.gg/FRb6gD7

Keybase.io/devcoins is where our staff is most active and you can get the most insider and promising news on investment potential happenings Wink

No guarantees, but I've been here 3 years for a reason. Our next platform to migrate onto with be Diamond v4. That gives us three platforms where we have assets/tokens etc (like Tether and Tether Gold) but we're not pegged, in fact where POW coins with highly secure merge mined chains with Bitcoin with difficulty so high miners ignore us and people don't even realize we exist. That is our distribution plan. It took a long time but its coming to a close (just look at I0C, almost nearly at it's 21 M POW cap. What awaits? Platforms that truly reward the value of our distribution, security, and the projects that rooted in us. Enough for now though. I am the Marketing A-Team Admin - not the PR man without higher up approval on projects yet to be fulfilled. But please, this is worth your time.

Try and make some arbitrage while you can. Even our lead dev bought 1 sat DVC at FreiExchange and shuttled it to sell for four times that on StellarDEX - no problem. The question is, are you committed?

And if you don't trade often like me and HODL - you couldn't have found a better opportunity.

If you haven't noticed, the next phase and future of Physically depicted Devcoin with a very familiar slogan has arrived. Eth be dammed, we've done this right and you're still welcome because this is a COMMUNITY!

Devcoin.org has its own asset now, like ERC20 but better. Possibly one day a true collectible: kDVC, the Devcoin Organization (DAC) asset!(kDVC - the asset over $1-$1.89 this week! 1000:1 DVC tokens for a kDVC you may swap with develCuy from our Devcoins on Keybase App channel #barter_and_trade cheaper Smiley )

And our old wizard, founder of Devcoin, expert of 30 years of trading, brokering, asset issuance, and BBS systems "markm" (@knotwork on keybase.io/devcoins#barter_and_trade) would be happy to deal you assets from his makemoney.knotwork.com for your blockchain coins you can't move on web exchanges at rates that are backed mostly be treasuries seen here: latestrate-include file

And our old wizard, founder of Devcoin, expert of 30 years of trading, brokering, asset issuance, and BBS systems "markm" (@knotwork on keybase.io/devcoins#barter_and_trade) would be happy to deal you assets from his makemoney.knotwork.com for your blockchain coins you can't move on web exchanges at rates that are backed mostly be treasuries seen here: http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc

From the many one, from one, the source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 04:42:47 AM

Are these coins you created???
realdantreccia (OP)

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 09:25:27 PM

Are these coins you created???

No they were created by the very first developers to either pseudo-anon release Bitcoin "forks" or pre-Bitcoin precursors. There's more to Bitcoin's Net value than its blockchain or its coins. If you think about all the value in protocols that "color" satoshis or provide a "layer two" that the Bitcoin Core software/nodes don't allow to be relayed or acknowledged - Bitcoin is worth much more because of the value some of these merge mined coins have essentially funded it with, or left on its chain for better/more advanced nodes and software to relay the true value in things on-chain or in the networks that connect to Bitcoin - the network. A lot of value on chain is unreadable because the most widely used software it BTC's Bitcoin Core. And they have done very strict control so as to roll out features according to a very very well planned schedule. Which I commend. The best is yet to come even if devs deny it. Don't trust anyone. Verify yourself. In more ways than one. For me I constantly challenge what I find true, but all I ever find are partial truths - or truths enough to trace a path that is very real - and those paths paint a map of how this all began and how it could, in theory (I'm never going to publish a theory for the M1-M2-M3 and whatever else ends up here) could end up being a result of all this Open Source work.

Follow me on Twitter I share as much as I can there on what I find in history you won't see on mainstream media but yet, it exists. That's the beauty of Open Source development in this project as well as archival nodes. To me the web is a library. Why not read as much as possible if you don't understand something. Keep trying until you do?

https://twitter.com/MasterGrimaldi

Proof of my identities across sites on Keybase where I am on team #devcoins (I am part of the A-Team for Devcoin Project (DVC is our coin, but we have tokenized it on Stellar in multiple forms and even issued it as an asset on a NXT clone known as Horizon):

https://keybase.io/satoshi0x

I go by satoshi0x on keybase, discord, and other sites. It's also my name in the Devcoin A-Team on-going shares CSV file that distributes shares for the devs who work on the project. 1 share payout is 45,000 devcoins out of a block reward with 5,000 going to miners in the same transaction. That repeats round robin until 4,000 blocks are up and then another round starts. In that way Devcoin has been described as a for-profit like Benefit Corporation with legal protections similar to a non-profit but allowing us to fund other projects (kickstart them) also using our own cryptocurrency called devcoins (DVC).

https://github.com/devcoin/accounting/blob/master/account_114.csv#L29

From the many one, from one, the source
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: