Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin scammers have a hard time with grammar  (Read 660 times)
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:54:41 AM

Spelled 4rd instead of 4th  Grin Grin Grin

Scammers were top-notch once, what happened?

I guess they are just as garbage as they grammar, scammers are not always smart just that they operate on the gullible ones who look away from their error because of greed. If not so at any point you have contact with a scammer if you look carefully you will see the mistakes.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:17:33 PM

So bad! With how bad their grammer is there still Brian wash newbies in crypto and get rid of their funds, take a look at their system looks so real, and the strategies there use is so convincing that it takes only a crypto enthusiast or someone who is been long in crypto to notice this isn't real, you know the people there scam won't concentrate on their grammer even if it's noticeable there might just take it as a typo error. No doubt this guys are smart and always has a new strategy to use if the former one has been casted

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:29:04 PM

Grammar is not the only factor by which it is possible to identify such people, but if it catches the eye, it becomes clear what was being done on the knee somewhere, who knows where. This is good because a lot of people will be able to avoid wasting money and time by dealing with it. But the more comprehensive analysis we subject projects, the more chances we will be able to avoid problems. Grammar is what lies on the surface.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:26:26 PM

Grammar is not the only factor by which it is possible to identify such people, but if it catches the eye, it becomes clear what was being done on the knee somewhere, who knows where. This is good because a lot of people will be able to avoid wasting money and time by dealing with it. But the more comprehensive analysis we subject projects, the more chances we will be able to avoid problems. Grammar is what lies on the surface.
But it one of the big factor to determine if the project is made professionally although it is subjective as usual.

Just to have a quicker hint, you'll get to have the idea that you're investing to the wrong thing that's made by the scammers. Don't be deceived and only deposit to the legitimate exchanges or projects.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:58:22 PM

Although their grammar is really bad, they still somehow manage to swindle some people. People should be really careful about these scammers. Their number is increasing as time goes on. Maybe it's not easy sometimes to distinguish who is a fraud and who isn't. But they shouldn't trust everyone, especially people who are not known commonly.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:09:32 AM

Spelled 4rd instead of 4th  Grin Grin Grin

Scammers were top-notch once, what happened?

Since they say college is a waste of time,it keeps exposing them with grammatical blunders like this let's all be careful not to fail prey as we unfold other of their loop holes

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 01:20:07 PM

~
It is one but it shouldn't be the one only to be looked at.
Might go a bit off topic for this but I even recall e commerce sites here in my country that accidentally exposed the variables of the codes in their database.
Mistakes happen as well, but it doesn't mean that it should be tolerated though, however at the same time basic mispelled words isn't primarily indicator.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 01:55:35 PM

I remember when I was a noob in crypto Wayback 2015 many of such HYIP website has been created and even me has become a victim of that scheme during that time Bitcoin was just worth $268 per BTC and that amount is not that big that's why we can afford to deposit bitcoin easily and I also notice those wrong grammar and wrong spellings are already recorded since then so its not new to me. scammers and con artists are everywhere. thats why never let your guards down.
Cvetik56

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:10:46 PM

Yeah, i'm surprised how bad their grammar is. But i was more surprised to see that these scammers getting their money. Someone sent me email with threats and left there his BTC addres. And i saw 10 transactions or so. I was expecting something about 0-2.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:12:12 PM

~
It is one but it shouldn't be the one only to be looked at.
Might go a bit off topic for this but I even recall e commerce sites here in my country that accidentally exposed the variables of the codes in their database.
Mistakes happen as well, but it doesn't mean that it should be tolerated though, however at the same time basic mispelled words isn't primarily indicator.
You have a point there. But of course since this online world is full of scammers as they say, even the slightest factor can and must drive hesitation and skepticism.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:39:24 PM

That is one of the red flags that all of investors should watch out. Many of these scammers comes from non-english native spoken country trying their very best to attract others with their schemes.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 06:41:19 PM

Correct since the profit offered is the primary thing what people are into thats why many scammers have courage to do more like this since they knew most of the people doesn't read the content of the website.

Its really easy to find this actually but many people are so lazy reading and doing a research especially on investment matters.
reading and researching more deeply about the project and its aims and objectives is very important. the sentence that is conveyed will indicate that the project is real or not.
many scammers are only concerned with false promises of greater income regardless of the quality of the project being built.

Reading carefully will provide many benefits and prevent the fake investment that is currently widely scattered.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:44:16 PM

Lmfao, well, English isn't a parameter for anyone's intelligence but it clearly shows how lack of education can reveal a lot about us Grin scammers don't even know their wrong mistakes make them losers, and make others go away from them Grin they aren't even bothered to put some efforts on the language while spending so much money creating fake domains. Tongue hopefully, they stay like that so that we can stay protected xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: