Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World remain always same  (Read 58 times)
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 04:20:08 PM

Nothing gona change
The rich guy with ferrari lambo cigar always stay rich
No matter what ...
So why panic ? Just relax trust the process
Until the rich remain calm in the world most luxury locations...then everything is good.

With covid or without the rich guy always stays calm and relaxed.
No matter who is presidemt

So lets stop worry about anything amd relax because everything is all ready unfair everything is fraud scam amd only big lias

If you poor dont blame yourself ...just relax and know that the game was rigged all ready.
Pandemic dont worry about it just relax

Everytime when you have fear or panic think about the guy whos in somewhere ...on the yacht smoking cigar and relaxing....you see until this rich guy dont panic then all good everything is perfect becouse nothing takes the relaxing momemnt away from him... so why do you panic ?

Just think about this amd relax stay relaxful
Also imvest in crypto and relax
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:05:01 PM

This is what I like about everything you've said. Relax and invest in bitcoin to be specific. I always read those taglines of the rich getting richer and it's their own actions that are making them richer.

And the poor get poorer? there's an answer for it.

The rich people are very much risk-takers and they don't mind as many risks that they can and that's resulting in them becoming richer. While the poor side, don't take that many risks because they fear it.

And when I say risk, it's about investments, opportunities, businesses, and other relative stuff.
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:38:20 PM

This is what I like about everything you've said. Relax and invest in bitcoin to be specific. I always read those taglines of the rich getting richer and it's their own actions that are making them richer.

The rich people are very much risk-takers and they don't mind as many risks that they can and that's resulting in them becoming richer. While the poor side, don't take that many risks because they fear it.

And when I say risk, it's about investments, opportunities, businesses, and other relative stuff.

So its a advice for poor just relax and inveset in btc
Tge rich guy is always relaxed cox his rich
If you dont be relaxed you never become rich
munikeee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:57:21 PM

Sorry, but I beg to disagree. Everything in this world is constant except change. Being rich or poor depends on the yourself. You always have the choice, choose to remain poor? or choose to make yourself more richer.
malcovi2

Activity: 1264
Merit: 74

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:37:16 AM

not true, you can find some people that were super rich before but end up poor and some people went from rags to riches.

LittleJadiel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:52:30 AM

Thats why I live with the saying "Its not your fault if you were born poor, but it is your fault if you die poor."
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2021, 01:44:35 AM

Thats why I live with the saying "Its not your fault if you were born poor, but it is your fault if you die poor."

Great attitude if you're born in the right part of the world!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 06:54:56 AM

It's not only about investing in BTC but it's also about being open to taking risks in investments. Just avoid those scam investments that are obviously going to suck off investors' money.

The rich people are relaxing because when they were younger, they worked hard for their future to relax as they are today.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 08:06:42 AM

The people of South Sudan will disagree with you. If you haven't tasted hardship and desperation then you do not have a right to say those words to other people because some people got dealt with real bad cards that the only option is to fold.

devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 08:51:40 AM

unfortunately it is true nothing in the world will really change the rich will be richer and the poor increasingly poor, the rich do not care about the virus while the poor are afraid of it, how to take advantage of this moment of lockdown? relax yes but also hone our trading and investing skills in order to consolidate our path to richness
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: