Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2011 Casasious S2 2011 Graded ANACS MS65 Mint Bitcoin  (Read 457 times)
gamepark24 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 11:01:03 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 01:46:32 AM by gamepark24

Hello everyone,

I am not new to this forum, I just haven't been here in a while. and I don't remember which email I was using to login here.

with that being said, I am selling my casasuius coin. I just got this graded.  Dec 11th. just came back fresh, Dec 21st.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/r4KqQ1a

https://imgur.com/a/rJTwNwi

Tracker: https://casasciustracker.com/?search=1CAXUyg9

This coin is nominally from 2011, but actually mined in early 2012. (Jan) prob making these coins a lot rarer! Not many of them made like this.

Asking price: 2.5BTC, Nothing less.

Shipping: If is within the US, I can pay for shipping, and have it as registered mail, going to you. Outside of the US, the buyer will pay for shipping.
                  Payment must be made first!
                  If you don't feel comfortable because I am considered a "newbie" here, we can choose someone from here with an escrow. It will be up to the buyer.
                  We can also meet in person, a flight to me. We can discuss all the possibilities.

PS: Since it has been a while that I've been here, I did my extensive research here before posting this thread. I know everyone here in the community thinks this price is a bit too much (check the previous s2 coins sold here) or it won't sell, etc, etc. I do respect all your opinions, but this is the price I'm asking for and thinks it deserves. It is crazy to me, to think these s2 coins are so undervalued here compared to S1 or other coins in general. I think they deserve a little more respect, lol. Aesthetically more beautiful than the s1 error coins, and there's actually less of it than the S1 coins in the world!

With casasious coins getting redeemed left and right. and only about 1,000 of these coins left. S2 Casasious coins should be at a premium. And I was very hesitant to post here because I already know I'm going to get so much backlash here but I do want more exposure for this coin.

If you don't demand/start premium prices, you're not going to get it. So I'm going to start a new trend for this S2 coin, that it actually deserves. And quite frankly, I think this is a very very fair price actually, not even a premium. ( that's after talking to people who sell on eBay, or this community)

the asking price will stay the same, even if the bitcoin price goes up or down. I will be bumping this thread once in a while, so I don't annoy everyone here in this community. and I am not eager to sell asap, so no I won't be doing an auction. thanks!

Serious buyers, dm me! This is a beautiful coin to add to your collector's items!

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 11:20:09 PM

I agree with you that the 2011 s2 is undervalued when compared to the 2011 s1. 

That said, 2.5 btc is so incredibly far outside of the market price for either coin it makes this thread a waste of Internet.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1720
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2021, 12:24:58 AM

LC makes a great point. I have the same S2. It would be a dream to bring a 1.5 premium, but I wouldn’t expect it. Not apples
to apples, but here is another recent Cas auction to put things in perspective. Newbie account also, but Escrow is always an option:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307335.0

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
gamepark24 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:45:05 AM

LC makes a great point. I have the same S2. It would be a dream to bring a 1.5 premium, but I wouldn’t expect it. Not apples
to apples, but here is another recent Cas auction to put things in perspective. Newbie account also, but Escrow is always an option:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307335.0

As I've already stated above. " I've done my extensive research". so yes I already saw the post, and no needs to put things into perspective for me, as I've seen almost all the s2 coins that have sold here. Again, I am not new to this community, but thanks anyway.  Smiley
iBitcoinHongKong8
Copper Member

Activity: 438
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:51:02 AM

Hi,
I'm so impressed with this post! I don't have much to offer or say other than good luck and if you stand your ground and get your price PLEASE keep us posted as we'd all owe you a debt of gratitude. I'm being sincere here. All the best!

iBHK8
gamepark24 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:51:15 AM

I agree with you that the 2011 s2 is undervalued when compared to the 2011 s1. 

That said, 2.5 btc is so incredibly far outside of the market price for either coin it makes this thread a waste of Internet.

a waste of internet? a bit harsh. there a lot farther useless shit out there. but always a Buyer somewhere. am I right?  Smiley
gamepark24 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:59:27 AM

Hi,
I'm so impressed with this post! I don't have much to offer or say other than good luck and if you stand your ground and get your price PLEASE keep us posted as we'd all owe you a debt of gratitude. I'm being sincere here. All the best!

iBHK8

thanks! I appreciate you, and I do remember your username from a long time ago! Glad you're still active.

Haha yes, I will def keep this community posted, that's for sure!
Spokanistan51

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2021, 02:21:09 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2021, 05:55:13 AM by Spokanistan51

Hi,

iBHK8

thanks! I appreciate you, and I do remember your username from a long time ago! Glad you're still active.

Haha yes, I will def keep this community posted, that's for sure!
Please do! If they want a 2nd, I know a guy with an MS63  Tongue
Good luck with your sale!

Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1212
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 04:43:53 AM

From what ive noticed in my time here is unfortunately that the people that buy these coins on here still think in usd terms i think premium on these coins will improve a lot when that is not the case. I am also kinda depressed knowing, that at the way things are going, our collectibles are losing so much value in btc premium, which is what really matters, they will be worth more to destroy and peel them very soon. I really like that you made this post also, as a complete newbie, before i found this site, i would have thought 2x premium is a very fair deal for sure and i hope you get your asking price especially if in btc. Good luck on the sale of youre rare, great coin.

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Room101

Activity: 541
Merit: 362

Rules not Rulers

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 07:08:09 AM

Still 20k active Cas, compared to 7k redeemed Cas. As that drops, and as more high net worth individuals discover bitcoin, I expect the premium in BTC will start to climb again. Eventually it will get very high. All that being said, collectors or any type of coin value high grading exponentially more than average, so whilst a MS69 might get x2, an MS65 would only be 1.2x.

Bitcoin is the greatest form of protest there is. Vote in the only way that really counts: with your money.
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 08:21:51 PM

From what ive noticed in my time here is unfortunately that the people that buy these coins on here still think in usd terms i think premium on these coins will improve a lot when that is not the case. I am also kinda depressed knowing, that at the way things are going, our collectibles are losing so much value in btc premium, which is what really matters, they will be worth more to destroy and peel them very soon. I really like that you made this post also, as a complete newbie, before i found this site, i would have thought 2x premium is a very fair deal for sure and i hope you get your asking price especially if in btc. Good luck on the sale of youre rare, great coin.

With the ease of transferring between USD/EUR/GBP etc into BTC it only makes sense to think of the premium in terms of fiat.  If BTC were $1mm the premium would be so small it of course will be better to just peel.  If BTC goes back to $100 then sure multiples of the BTC value make sense.  I dont really feel bad for those who paid a large BTC premium for these coins years ago because they most likely paid small $ value for the BTC at that point.  Either way they are still ahead.  The only person who would get burned is the one who thinks paying large BTC multiples make sense now with BTC where it is at the moment.
gamepark24 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:31:45 AM

bump
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 02:50:58 AM

Pretty sure nobody here is going to buy a brass cas 65 in a newer label for 2.5BTC ...

Maybe an MS69 or 70 but even that's a huge stretch. Good luck tho. Maybe ebay is where you want to go for this price? Tongue

With the ease of transferring between USD/EUR/GBP etc into BTC it only makes sense to think of the premium in terms of fiat.  If BTC were $1mm the premium would be so small it of course will be better to just peel.  If BTC goes back to $100 then sure multiples of the BTC value make sense.  I dont really feel bad for those who paid a large BTC premium for these coins years ago because they most likely paid small $ value for the BTC at that point.  Either way they are still ahead.  The only person who would get burned is the one who thinks paying large BTC multiples make sense now with BTC where it is at the moment.

This ^^^

Still 20k active Cas, compared to 7k redeemed Cas. As that drops, and as more high net worth individuals discover bitcoin, I expect the premium in BTC will start to climb again. Eventually it will get very high. All that being said, collectors or any type of coin value high grading exponentially more than average, so whilst a MS69 might get x2, an MS65 would only be 1.2x.

Quite possible, but unproven to date, and many get peeled all the time, still. Until more collectors with deep pockets arrive here, or they are recognized in the numismatic community more, it may be a while...

Edit - Yes, looks like it's at 10k 7k redeemed or so:

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Spokanistan51

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 04:44:12 PM

It looks like your price came down? 37.5k starting price on Ebay, or 1.2BTC

You may get close to that on here if you adjust your starting price, and not take a hit of 3.7k+ on Ebay fees to sell. Again, good luck with your sale as I have the same V2. Interested to see what the sale brings.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Casascius-Physical-1BTC-Coin-S2-Graded-ANACS-MS65-Mint-Bitcoin/333869053526?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160811114145%26meid%3D31bd4cb2875e48f0a0605cba817cdb8d%26pid%3D100667%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D8%26mehot%3Dnone%26sd%3D153553484949%26itm%3D333869053526%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2334524&_trksid=p2334524.c100667.m2042

gamepark24 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 09:35:24 PM

no, I didn't bring it down. lol

eBay made me switch to managed payments. FOR OF THOSE, YOU GUYS THAT wants to sell on eBay don't switch to managed payments till later!!

now I can't list under coin/paper money until Feb. since they are switching people per day. so I had to make a new account to list. and that was my selling limit

please read my full description before pointing things out, thanks!  Grin

it's still all in there, only asking for 2.5 BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: