Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ALT have ATH again?  (Read 417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 10:50:12 AM

Every altcoin has a product that is almost all different, they have their own timeline and they also have their own milestones. For the bull run this time, if you look at some old school altcoins like Litecoin, Stellar or Monero, ofcourse it's quite difficult to get a new ATH like in 2017/2018. but if you look at altcoins with a new product, with milestones already achieved (mostly) in a fairly short time like Polkadot, I think you can expect ATH even before the bull run starts. what I want to say is, because each altcoins has a different purpose, and they have their own target in terms of price, although most of the bullish are influenced by the bitcoin bullrun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 11:13:08 AM

...In my opinion, most of the ALTs will not be able to make a new ATH this time. Share your opinion.

Very many altcoins in the DeFi sector have lost up to 90% in their price. And they will not have such an opportunity to recover in price to the previous level in any altcoin season. I look more positively at the growth of altcoins that are in the TOP 50. They still have the opportunity not only to reach the ATH price, but also to exceed it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:29:05 AM

I have invested some amount on different alts, I'm in good profit but initially I planned to hold for ATH. Now, things are looking different. In my opinion, most of the ALTs will not be able to make a new ATH this time. Share your opinion.
I'm also worried on this, I have received a lot of new coins coming from bounty, and until now they are not moving some of them are falling I received coins like Amepay but even with the ongoing campaign, the price is still going down, things are different now, compared 3 years ago and we really have to be choosy on what coins that will have a different path.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:35:42 AM

Old coins or tokens can or may have not pumped or surpass their previous ATH. Who knows this questions is quite broad. Honestly, when you noticed on gains section on Binance, everyday the coins or tokens listed there have change daily. Meaning some of them rotate in terms of traders taste. Should I say some are picking which coin to pump or shill? But its not a factor some gains were definitely on the fundamentals of those projects. But yes, I believe we can see some new ATH on old projects once we fully sync on a bull season.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:01:39 PM

Top 50, yes, there's a big chance that they will reach an ATH again.

ETH is a good example, it dropped below $100 and now it has almost break its current ATH.
Nothing is impossible, as long as investors sees that the project  is still alive and the team are working on it, hype comes and that will bring the price to pump. Of course, major coins like ETH, BNB, and other top 10 coins are exceptional, they survive from a long bear market, so they'll like make an ATH soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:07:40 PM

I think that it is impossible for altcoins to reach ATH now. Some has already lost 80-90% of its value and it will take years to recover. Some projects are already abandoned due to price drop. These altcoins are traded on the market, but no one continues development. Some altcoins were just hyped projects. What once was hyped, cant be hyped again. Lets not forget the demand. While new altcoins appear, old one becomes forgotten, meaning they will never reach ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:15:13 PM

Ethereum, for example, has almost reached its ATH and I think a little more and Ethereum will definitely reach its ATH soon, but as for other top altcoins, I also think that many top altcoins will soon reach their ATHs, so I think another altcoins pump will be in this 2021.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:50:34 PM

Now that the alt season is now running I have a strong confidence that the new ATH for altcoins will be highly possible and seeing how many big institutions, corporations and companies are investing to cryptos as well it will boost up alts as well.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 01:27:12 PM

Most of the ALTs are far below than their ATH. Even from the top 100, top 50 or top 10. Most of them are 10x below, some are more. For example, Nano ia now at around $3.5 which ATH is $37, almost 10x below.
I'm not particularly talking about Nano only. I'm talking about all the top 50 altcoins for example. What do you think? Will they make new ATH or simply get some hype? I have invested some amount on different alts, I'm in good profit but initially I planned to hold for ATH. Now, things are looking different. In my opinion, most of the ALTs will not be able to make a new ATH this time. Share your opinion.
i think Altcoins seasons is still possible, i believe now is a great time to be investing in the altcoin space, in specific projects that I expect will perform well. Altcoins are highly speculative. This is due to the illiquid nature of the market.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 03:03:29 PM

Altcoins will have time to reach a new ATH, after 2017 has bounced and marked a big ATH  year, it is likely that a new ATH will be reached in 2021 by starting with bitcoin which has several times more ATH from previous years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 06:02:45 PM

Some Alternate Coins like Vechain or Alpha. This coins are worth investing if you really can do daily trading because some of them are boosted in a day and within that day, you should decide whether you will sell or just HODL. I also think that some of the Alternate Coins are at their ATH WHEN Bitcoin is also at its peak so I basically see the opportunity when Btc is peaking, I take a look at multiple Alt Coins that are worth trading at that time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 06:17:29 PM

Most of the ALTs are far below than their ATH. Even from the top 100, top 50 or top 10. Most of them are 10x below, some are more. For example, Nano ia now at around $3.5 which ATH is $37, almost 10x below.
I know you aren't specifically talking about Nano here but to start with, doing x10 in the crypto industry isn't a big deal. Remember Bitcoin, from a low of <$3,500 last year has done over $40,000 already this year. That's more than x10. I held a coin from $0.02 that later went to $2.4 in May 2020. That's more than x10. So, I don't think it's a big issue for tokens to blow pass the x10 of what they're currently now. Again, I am one of the few who believe that at every bull run tokens tend to do more than their previous ATH. And to this I say a capital YES. Alts will have ATH again. 2021 is a bull year for the crypto industry.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 06:40:36 PM

The altcoins are too uncertain so it is not sure for anyone to say confidently that they will achieve the ATH once again. The other reason is now the investors are also become very careful about their investment because of the fake coin and the useless project as evolved since the 2017 bull market.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:54:08 PM

I'm not particularly talking about Nano only. I'm talking about all the top 50 altcoins for example. What do you think? Will they make new ATH or simply get some hype? I have invested some amount on different alts, I'm in good profit but initially I planned to hold for ATH. Now, things are looking different. In my opinion, most of the ALTs will not be able to make a new ATH this time. Share your opinion.

i believe all good altcoins project will reach even surpass its ATH in this year mate
so, if you hold a kind of good alts, such as TOP 50 crypto in coinmarketcap, its better to hold it
all we need is only patience, if we hold the right alt

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 08:28:30 PM

This year it looks like bullrun was limited to bitcoin as altcoins didn't have the expected bullrun eventhough there were slight increase in the price of top altcoins but it's nothing compared to the ATH, as for bitcoin those who invested in 2018 during its peak hot their investment back with a good returns but those who had invested into altcoins are stills truck, I think it's already too late for a bullrun as Bitcoin is going through correction and considering all these facts I don't think there would be ALT bullrun or new ATH as of now.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 08:35:12 PM

This year it looks like bullrun was limited to bitcoin as altcoins didn't have the expected bullrun eventhough there were slight increase in the price of top altcoins but it's nothing compared to the ATH, as for bitcoin those who invested in 2018 during its peak hot their investment back with a good returns but those who had invested into altcoins are stills truck, I think it's already too late for a bullrun as Bitcoin is going through correction and considering all these facts I don't think there would be ALT bullrun or new ATH as of now.

just like in the past, bitcoin will always move first then altcoins will follow my friend
but maybe in this year, only a solid and reliable altcoins project will create new ATH, and maybe the rest will gone

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 08:52:06 PM

Hold on, markets are just getting started when the real parabolic storm start we will see prices doubling every few days and in short period of time the value of different coins will become unbelievably high.

MacHenry

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:03:25 PM

From experience, some cryptocurrencies in the top 10 will not see their all time high. Example is Ripple (Xrp), which saw $3.6 around January, 2018 as its ATH, and is still struggling at $0.28 by January, 2021. And with all the problems around it, this coin may never see it's all time high again.

Also, majority of the cryptocurrencies in the top 100 may never see their all time high again, as better cryptocutrencirs with better real life case will be taking over from them.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:23:12 PM

maybe altcoins are taking a long time to reach their ATH, I see the top altcoins have started to show a price increase. although the increase is slow unlike eth and bitcoin, but i am sure the altcoins i bought can reach their ATH. can even be higher

what altcoin did you buy? and I also agree with you that the price of altcoin will definitely reach its ATH (especially the top 10 altcoin on coinmarketcap), because there are already several altcoin whose prices have started to increase and hit its ATH price (for example Polkadot), so I'm sure that in the near future there will be many other altcoin whose prices will increase very high and hit its ATH price, because now the market condition is very good and continues to increase, so there's a possibility that a bull run could occur.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:31:25 PM

The truth is that investors are now choosy. They will consider most of the leading altcoins in the market leaving others ignored. What happens last 2017 is lucky days for altcoins (that actually an ATH for altcoins) but for now, that chance is so slim to see back again. I'd never had that optimism in mind seeing the situation where only a few altcoins did the rise while the many off in the line, still in decline.

2017 bullish season is manipulated and hype, unlike the situation we have today. Investors now seem to be cautious in dealing with them, deciding to invest only for potential projects, not because of its cheap price.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀