Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid lessons learned  (Read 464 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:21:35 PM

The biggest lessons learned are, don't trust the medical or the government with anything that might produce a pandemic if you trust them. Of course, a lot of people don't understand this yet. Many of them will die from the needless pandemic without understanding.

Cool

I have some questions as you don't trust doctors and the government:

1 - don't you go to the dentist?

2 - how do you get cured of any disease if you don't trust doctors?

3 - If you don't trust governments then I suppose you live on indigenous lands, right?
1- Been three times in my life, first time so long ago it feels like it was another lifetime. You know the made to go the distance if looked after. The last time, dont know maybe 10 years.
2 - Reading up on the particular dis-ease you know educating myself (or find who is not in it to finance his flash lifestyle) In recent times have fewer as nutrition is improved. Funny that no doctor ever told me to do so.
3 - No thank you i govern my own mind I am not a horse after all to go left or stop when told.
4 - No dont trust banks in case you wonder
5 - Media, we all know they write/report in such a way to have a job tomorrow. Do you make a burger when boss tells you make a portion chips?
6 - Do i trust bus drivers, yes been many at times on short as well as long trips.

Actually, I am a bit embarrassed. In my answers to Slow death, listed in a previous post, I neglected to mention the greatest factor in my health. This is... God heals me and keeps me appropriately healthy. This means that I am able to live quite well with both, the destructiveness the medical has done to me (and all of us) over the years, and my fumbling attempts at self-healing through nutrition (which are substantially better than the medical's).

When this life fails, God will take me home to a new, supremely healthy, outfit... one that will never fail.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:56:45 AM

Oh, we also learned some other fun stuff - https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1352719164432121858

Turns out, Biden was lying when he said he could shut down the virus. Turns out, Trump was right when he said that life needs to go on. I'm sure his voters bought into the grift believing that Trump would kill us all while Biden would sprinkle his magic pixie dust and make the virus disappear.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:11:23 AM

We learned covid killed the flu (extraordinary as sars-cov-2 is a coronavirus, same as a common cold)
https://www.thejournal.ie/factcheck-flu-cases-ireland-covid-19-5332514-Jan2021/?utm_source=shortlink

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 11:15:40 AM

This means that I am able to live quite well with both, the destructiveness the medical has done to me over the years

and after 10months of badecker script reading conspiracies.. he finally slips up and admits something about himself that is opposite from the scripts.

he admits that he does and did use health services over the years.
badecker officially debunked himself

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 11:31:28 AM

Its depressing to live alone or without anyone you can talk to and count on. Having someone to listen with our problems and can give a good advice is a must to prevent us from thinking of bad thoughts. Thats why there's an agencies offering a free counseling to open up whats in your mind. This can help us to be enlighten on the current siutation that we are in.

This pandemic taught us many things specially when it comes to realization. We need to interact to other people and understand each other of we've been going through in this trying times.

Tash

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:51:50 PM

We learned that COVID is THE GREATEST CON JOB IN HISTORY

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/wheres-the-ruddy-virus-un-freakin-believable/

Explosive information from Frances Leader, avid researcher, investigator, and writer, who questioned the UK MHRA and confirmed from them that the RNA genome sequences for the supposed SARS-COV-2 virus being used in the COVID vaccines comes from a string of computer-generated codes, not a real virus.

There is no fact no real virus: no virus has been isolated, grown in a petri dish, reinfected anyone, or been spread to anyone–Koch’s postulates for defining existence of a virus.

What the PCR test is finding is genetic material related to Human Chromosome 8 and found to be common to all living beings; in other words, not a deadly SARS virus but aspects of the living genome shared by all organisms,. . .

The importance of knowing there is no specific organic virus that has been isolated and that is being used in the vaccine cannot be underestimated.

What it implies is that synthetically-manufactured proteins using gene sequencing technology are being injected into human cells, with the intention of altering the human genome and having no connection whatsoever with a putative virus they are supposed to be protecting from.

It also means nobody needs this vaccine–why does anyone need to be injected with computer-generated protein codes formulated synthetically in a lab?

Please share this information widely, and look for added commentary on this finding from medical journalists and doctors, moving forward.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 03:05:20 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2021, 03:27:35 PM by franky1

^ debunked last summer
seems tash has found 5th generation idiots that simply repeated the 4th generation idiots of december which repeated the 3rd generation of idiots from october which repeated the 2nd generation of idiots from august
which repeated 1st generation of idiot(most likely kaufman or his ilk as source)

it has been isolated. there are hundreds of reports from different countries. they have isolated it so many times they can actually see the different strains.

heck they identified the first outbreak in california has a different strain than in newyork in late january 2020
they even now monitoring different strains now. france is looking for strains from brazil, south africa, uk and spain. they know and can see and study it regularly.

france does not use human chromosome 8 to identify sars-cov-2. it uses human chromosome 8 as a signifier that the fluid they handled came from a human. and separate it out until what is left is the stuff containing the virus.
heck even badecker is one stage further when he requested the reported isolation study had to include centrifuges as part of the isolation method to separate out different layers. and guess what the reports even mentioned that...

here is a home life example:
EG people cooking spaghetti throw a piece at a tiled wall to determine if the other spaghetti is cooked enough.  (does it stick test)..
it does not mean the rest of the meal left in the saucepan is made of 100% wall tile.

sars-cov-2 is not human chromosome 8. spaghetti is not wall tile

as for 'its computer generated code'
no. they know what the chemical makeup of nucleotides. they simply index them with a letter of an alphabet.

its like an index of a book. it simplifies the more lengthier details.
they do not then grab a nano-pen and start writing GΨAC on a nano sized piece of paper. they actually create a rna strain that has the chemical nucleotides in the order indexed. you wil not see letters of the alphabet in a vaccine, the sequence is just a index reference that is made as a short translation of all the nucleotides

EG
a recipe of spaghetti. does not contain paper with W.H.E.AT. even if the ingredient sheet does say wheat. smart people know wheat just infers an index name of a specific harvested plant thats been milled
spaghetti contains the harvested and milled plant called wheat
vaccines and viruses contain the nucleotides called G.Ψ.A.C

and yes DNA and RNA are different things
DNA=GTAC
RNA=GΨAC
so before jumping on the next idiot wagon of RNA used for genetic modification of DNA
RNA does not translate to dna

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Tash

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 02:53:05 PM

We learned lie and lie and more lies the media pumps out
We also learned sunshine is asymmetric rain and crap like it

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:39:02 PM

Here is your lesson  Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:12:00 AM

cant build liberty if your dead.

a person is not liberty. liberty is a notion. an illusion. its a dream/hope.
if someone is on a deserted island with no laws and no one else to puppetmaster them.. they are not free..
.. they are trapped on an island
living a basement dweller lifestyle is not freedom. its your own prison

EG is liberation having to work 40 hours just to live. or being paid to stay home
EG is liberation randomly dry humping strangers.. or not having random strangers dry hump you

liberation is not as free as you think

human rights are not freedoms. they are a list of limitations that are allowed

Mariangle Blocker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:33:51 AM

everything is a mixed blessing. From the covid, we have more time for meditation and more time for our family, maybe it'll give us a valuable memory.
Tash

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 07:12:46 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 04:03:35 PM by Tash

1+1=3 is the covid lesson learned

2021 is not the end of pandemonia
https://youtu.be/pfFUPYOsmOs

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 07:29:39 AM

everything is a mixed blessing. From the covid, we have more time for meditation and more time for our family, maybe it'll give us a valuable memory.
Many people had time to communicate and connect more with their families. However, Covid-19 made things really tough. Everywhere was shut down, and everyone had to stay in- door to avoid the further spread of the virus. Some people went bankrupt. I learned one important lesson from the pandemic, which is " everybody are equal". Because the virus affected both rich and poor.
Most of the time, I was alone inside, and it was very depressing, communication is indeed important in the society.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:17:27 AM

We can't handle so much isolation, especially if you're living alone, it must be detrimental. However, I don't believe that we'll ever have so much free time in our lifetime ever again. Due to social and quarantine measures, most of us stayed home, killing time and doing nothing (myself included). Likewise, I regret not making this time worthwhile, by learning a third language, by developing a new skill, or even going cycling on a daily basis.

On the other hand, due to my university online classes, I completed my degree a lot quicker and a lot more versatile. I didn't have to commute from home to university, saving a lot of time and stress, especially when I was working.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2021, 07:10:19 PM

Honestly speaking, I don't think that people have learned any lesson from this Covid-19 pandemic.
Most of us just took it as normal fever. Which have caused a more rapid spreading. Some people have followed the SOPs for covid but many others didn't.
Yes, I do agree that socialization is important, as 'Man is a social animal' but precautionary measurements are also important. The first lesson we need to learn is how to be alive than the other lessons.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:46:38 AM

2 weeks to flatten the curve turned into 2 years to flatten democracy Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2021, 12:53:50 PM

Yup.

The suicide hotlines in the US and other countries were ringing all day. Drug abuse, out of control. School children? Socially isolated and not learning. Lockdowns long term should have never been the answer yet they were brought upon as the first measure. Somehow, not all schools are opened and some cities or entire countries are entertaining further lockdowns with the rollout of a vaccine.

A politician will never consider adverse affects of a lockdown because their solution to COVID is one dimensional. Plus, I imagine they don't want the political baggage of being the politician to not lockdown with a rising number of deaths.

Honestly speaking, I don't think that people have learned any lesson from this Covid-19 pandemic. Most of us just took it as normal fever. Which have caused a more rapid spreading. Some people have followed the SOPs for covid but many others didn't.
Yes, I do agree that socialization is important, as 'Man is a social animal' but precautionary measurements are also important. The first lesson we need to learn is how to be alive than the other lessons.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 03:46:54 PM

sars-cov-2 is a coronavirus

Yep.

same as a common cold

Nope.

Tash

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 04:39:13 PM

That coronavirus scam is start to run thin

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 05:59:53 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2021, 06:11:42 PM by Cnut237

Weird that you link to Wikipedia for influenza, but choose to ignore it for Covid. Here's the link for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:COVID-19_pandemic_data
It would fill in that troublesome '??' you have for Covid deaths. The figure is widely available, so why do you pretend you're not aware of it? Other than it not fitting your chosen narrative, of course. The total is currently 5.22 million.

Weird also how you think that all coronaviruses, including SARS and MERS, are inconsequential, causing mere 'respiratory infections'.
One of the most common symptoms of MERS is death. If you catch it, the chance of dying is around 34%. Mercifully, it doesn't spread easily.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_MERS_outbreak.svg

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: