Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining using the mechanical power to produce electricity  (Read 116 times)
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 10:40:12 PM

For example gym people work out ypu use that power for crypto mining

Second tought you got hundreds of wheels and hamsers they run and you mine crypto

Or you make water pouring down on the wheel and it generates electriciry

Cam it work ?
Hackintoshihope

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 11:39:50 PM

Yes it can work but you'd need to have the know how to set this up...
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 11:44:34 PM

Yes it can work but you'd need to have the know how to set this up...

When i was kid i use to had a small remote control car
I use to smash the car to take out the engine...
Then i connected small light bulb ...with this motor electricity motor and moving tje motor wheel with fingers..
And light bulb was start lightining well same thing Smiley
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:25:00 AM

We already produce electricity when water pours down the river, ever been to Hoover Dam?

Sure you can have 100 people running and transform that power to power maybe 1 GPU. Would it be worth it ? Most likely not.

There was a show called Top Gear ( or Grande Tour) where they hooked up a bunch of work out machines to power an electric vehicle, they worked out for hours and the car went like 50metres before running out of power.

So currently, electricity and solar is the best way to mine.

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:08:11 AM

Sounds like fun but I don't think it's worth it unless you are in possession of the gears and equipment, I find using solar energy to mine much more interesting and better than using normal electricity, this is just my own thought, I mine using solar panels and used batteries

Longhorn901

Activity: 72
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 05:49:47 PM

Yes it is possible! you will need 100 hamsters running on 100 hamster wheel toy car generators to power 1 raspberry pi cpu miner.
I suggest a team of 1000 hamsters so there is always a willing hamster to take over for a tired hamster.   Grin

Go solar my friend...

Visit Tribe Crypto on Discord! https://discord.gg/BzSeuGs/
Longhorn901

Activity: 72
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 06:15:54 PM

Then there's the power to food ratio,

1 hamster costs about $50/year to feed so .14 per day. Multiply that by 1000 and you will be paying $140 per day in food.

What's the ROI on that?

Visit Tribe Crypto on Discord! https://discord.gg/BzSeuGs/
geck

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:33:49 PM

Then there's the power to food ratio,

1 hamster costs about $50/year to feed so .14 per day. Multiply that by 1000 and you will be paying $140 per day in food.

What's the ROI on that?

I train on a bike at home everyday for a couple of hours. If i could get the bike to feed into the grid, it should be enough to power a 3080  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: