Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative to Coinpot??  (Read 188 times)
ESGames (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 03:55:12 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 04:07:47 PM by ESGames

I know many people are shocked and surprised about coinpot closing down all of a sudden. Many people were used to the high level of earning, and also being able to collect different coins and exchange them all into one place. While there is no replacing coinpot, I do suggest trying out the website called
ES-Faucets

Just want to  list few things to consider

• 14+ cryptocurrency's, all giving you excellent claim rate with the Ability to exchange between each of them.
  • There are so many ways to earn: You can use the faucet,Mine, offers, paid to click paid to watch videos and different platforms that just connect your own into one place
  • Community opinions are taken strongly to add new currencies or new features
  • Multiple payment options and fast payment methods.
  • Ability to advertise and increase your earning through different membership options

Feel free to drop any questions below:

our website :Btc Newz

Faucet website: ES-Faucets

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[/list]
Loafman

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:12:45 PM

You'll need to add the subdomain so that it is covered by your security certificate or you'll get no traffic to your site. It's showing as an invalid security certificate on the subdomain.
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 01:54:42 PM

You'll need to add the subdomain so that it is covered by your security certificate or you'll get no traffic to your site. It's showing as an invalid security certificate on the subdomain.

hey its fixed i wrote the link wrong  Cheesy oops lol
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 02:00:29 PM

I just click but not working for me as badway 502 message appearing can you check again whats going on ?
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 03:47:32 PM

It sounds as a alternative.
Can you please provide us the current claim rates in a table for the coins you are offering in your faucet?

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 04:26:28 PM

Can you please provide us the current claim rates in a table for the coins you are offering in your faucet?

these are the coins currently being offered

https://ibb.co/vVscDfY

The claim rate varies depending on the bitcoin price

Currently I am earning close to 3-5 Satoshi from one faucet claim

There are also 5-6 different type of bonuses you can earn on each claim

https://ibb.co/RybzPjh

Also the really nice thing is we reward our ACTUAL/ REAL users the people are with us and are earning get to increase their ESXP levels and improve their earning on the faucet. This way we also weed out bots/scammers early on and let the real users get the benefits.
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 04:27:01 PM

I just click but not working for me as badway 502 message appearing can you check again whats going on ?

i fixed it could you try again?

https://es.btcnewz.com/

THE LINK
Crypto Gems

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 09:04:09 PM

The claim rates do vary, but I screenshotted a bunch of faucet claims from ES-Faucets, and recorded the date and the approximate time since the last claim, which should give you an idea at least. I put these screenshots in a blog post which is freshly updated as of today, January 17, 2021. (Note that I'm not the faucet owner, just a user, so the screenshots reflect my personal experience.)

Since it would be kind of a lot of work to re-upload all the images here, I hope you don't mind visiting my blog post. As a warning, my blog does contain referral links, so if that bothers you, you are free to not visit it.
https://crypto-gems.blogspot.com/2021/01/samples-claims-from-es-faucets.html
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 10:33:45 PM

THE LINK

I can see that your site has a lot going on and a heap of potential but I personally find the main dashboard a bit of a muddle and not very user friendly. I think it would benefit from a bit of streamlining and a more appealing GUI.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 02:41:39 AM

The claim rates do vary, but I screenshotted a bunch of faucet claims from ES-Faucets, and recorded the date and the approximate time since the last claim, which should give you an idea at least. I put these screenshots in a blog post which is freshly updated as of today, January 17, 2021. (Note that I'm not the faucet owner, just a user, so the screenshots reflect my personal experience.)

Since it would be kind of a lot of work to re-upload all the images here, I hope you don't mind visiting my blog post. As a warning, my blog does contain referral links, so if that bothers you, you are free to not visit it.

THanks crypto Gem

thats good work there, Can i suggest you update your screenshot with the current rates thats going on so users can get an up to date information?
ESGames (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 02:43:05 AM

THE LINK

I can see that your site has a lot going on and a heap of potential but I personally find the main dashboard a bit of a muddle and not very user friendly. I think it would benefit from a bit of streamlining and a more appealing GUI.

Thank you for the feedback, definately something we want to work on in the future currently we are working on few new ways for users to earn.
We want to become the ultimate platforms for users to earn hence thats the goal but you will definitely see a much better platform on our other work like www.esptco.com
Crypto Gems

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 01:44:07 PM

THanks crypto Gem

thats good work there, Can i suggest you update your screenshot with the current rates thats going on so users can get an up to date information?

Hi ESGames!

Unfortunately, I can't find the official claim rates listed anywhere on EsFaucets. The FAQ says they vary based on current exchange rates between the US dollar and the various cryptocurrencies.

So the closest I can come, unfortunately, is to screenshot my claims with the date and the time since last claim and hope that at least gives people a general sense of the claim rates.

I can update my blog with new screenshots from time to time, but not every day unfortunately, since claiming + taking screenshots and publishing them is a lot more work than just simply claiming.
juzaza

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 02:33:04 PM

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO COINPOT.
Crioio

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:15:40 AM

Winza.cc people are not in jail they gonna create some new “best paying faucet” for dummies soon. Stay tuned.
juan84

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 04:37:32 PM

I know many people are shocked and surprised about coinpot closing down all of a sudden. Many people were used to the high level of earning, and also being able to collect different coins and exchange them all into one place. While there is no replacing coinpot, I do suggest trying out the website called
ES-Faucets

Just want to  list few things to consider

• 14+ cryptocurrency's, all giving you excellent claim rate with the Ability to exchange between each of them.
  • There are so many ways to earn: You can use the faucet,Mine, offers, paid to click paid to watch videos and different platforms that just connect your own into one place
  • Community opinions are taken strongly to add new currencies or new features
  • Multiple payment options and fast payment methods.
  • Ability to advertise and increase your earning through different membership options

Feel free to drop any questions below:

our website :Btc Newz

Faucet website: ES-Faucets

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[/list]

Coinpot and all faucet grupo moon  and bitfun bonusbitcoin,  no is coinpot u site, sorry , GG coinpot  best site more years!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: