Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you sold something because you saw what someone else sold it for?  (Read 108 times)
DaveF (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6354

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 02:13:34 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 05:24:18 PM by DaveF

Without naming the item or seller, I was just going thought the WTS / Sold items here and had to stop and think:
WOW, that sold for THAT MUCH?  Do I go to the vault this week and pull that out to sell it?

The answer is no, I am not going to have the time. And I have too much other stuff to sell 1st.
But it got me thinking, how much stuff sells here because someone else sold one 1st.

No, poll just looking to see if other people at times, like me, don't realize how much some stuff they have collected is worth.

Think about it, we are trading collectable things, that have skyrocketed in value, based on something else that has only been around a little over a decade.
George Lucas would be proud.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 02:18:04 PM

The cultier we are, the more demand and therefore wealth we generate. Easy: just join the Bitcoin ponzi, duh. Wink
I have done something similar within last month but I try not to sell when others are doing the same: more market saturation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: