Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.6%/mo APR (~56% APY or greater!) w/vested interest - Yisserati's Reliables  (Read 236 times)
Siigari (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 12:49:02 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2021, 09:54:53 PM by Siigari

Welcome to Yisserati's Reliables!

Note: I am currently not taking new bits.

Hey everyone! I'm Siigari, also known as Yisserati on the Bustabit website.

I have been working on a method for profitability for the past couple of weeks, and have finally dialed in the numbers. After much consideration, I am here to open my method to individuals interested in being a part of my method!

I will start by addressing that this is in no way a pyramid or ponzi scheme. This is a pure investment program. Anything we make we all make together! If I make 5% on my investment amount, you are making 5% on yours! I have my own Bitcoin in the pool as well, so there is a vested interest in success!

The Investment Process & Mathematics

All investments are in Bitcoin, and investments issued are the "base investment." Base investments (BI) earn approximately 10% based on current invested value (CIV) their first 30 days. Value is created by my method of winning games on the Bustabit website. After 30 days have elapsed from the deposit date, profits are added to the CIV as unrealized gains. This allows the CIV to increase its earning potential each month. A basic example might look something like this:

This shows a starting amount of 40,000 Bits (or 4,000,000 Satoshis) growing at a compound interest rate per month of 10%. Not calculating potential losses, in one year the expected CIV is to be around 185% of starting; two years is 795%; three years a whopping 2710%, yielding a profit of over 1,000,000 bits (1 BTC). I take 5% of all unrealized gains when a CIV is converted to a withdrawal.

For my investment to yield a rate of 10%, the investment fund needs to win a certain amount of bits each month. Each month there are approximately 159,000 games (give or take a few hundred). That gives us approximately 1.908 million games per year. Our fund bets against a specific multiplier being hit or higher. When we hit that multiplier we win. I have factored our odds of winning as follows:

1 × 1.090909¹³⁵ × (12 × 0.99)

Spelled out, that's 1 game's instance times the approximate odds of getting the number to the power of 135, multiplied by the number itself minus the Bustabit house edge of 1%, which gives us 1.5 million games before we see a potential loss. Continuing with that math, because there are 1.908 million games in a year, and because we expect potentially to lose value in 1.5 million games that is 1.5/1.908 = 78% of a year elapsed before expected loss. 78% of a year (9.36 months) says we will see approximately 121.92% profit, giving us an expected value of 121.92 - 78 = 43.92% per 9 months, a final average result of 56.3% expected return on CIV per year.

My method involves a lot of homework which has analyzed various points in Bustabit that have profitable outputs. Though few options are available, I have found a level of acceptable risk. My script has some secret sauce inside of it to give us a longer time to stay alive in the bet, giving us the exact winnings that I stated above of a compound value of 10% per month. My method/script is not for sale.

Deposit and Withdrawal Process

Deposits

To make a deposit, please join me on Discord at https://discord.gg/yiss. My username on there is Yisserati (Siigari#9337). Say that you're interested in making a deposit. I'll connect with you and we'll talk about your amount. After that I will instruct you on where to send your funds. Right now I would very much prefer to only accept Bitcoin as there are fewer fees I have to track. You will verify the wallet address you are sending me Bits (100 Satoshis) to before you send it, and if the address you send to and the address I gave you do not match, I under no circumstances am responsible for your lost Bits. Once you have sent your deposit, I will verify your amount with a timestamped screenshot of the deposit amount received. That will be logged and your investment will begin.

Investments may be either publicly or anonymously logged, but they must be one of these. I log all investments to allow other investors to know what our current pool looks like, both to ensure integrity of the investment and to match the bot which periodically announces the running balance in the discord. Information shown is a name (or anonymous), an amount of Bits, and a deposit date. It is viewable in one of my public discord channels. Investors that choose to be anonymous will not have their names logged, but will still appear as investor-tagged in the discord. If they choose not to be listed as an investor under their main discord handle, consider using an alternate discord account for this. If you choose not to use discord we can discuss other options, however it is suggested and preferred as I am not responsible for catching people up that are not in the public discord.

Withdrawals

To make a withdrawal, please contact me in the investor channel in our discord, stating you would like to make a withdrawal. You may choose to withdraw any amount of Bitcoin. Your total withdrawal will be your amount minus blockchain transaction fees, minus my 5% fee on unrealized gains. The total Bitcoins you receive back will be taken from unrealized gains before your base investment. If you choose to withdraw more than your unrealized gains but not all of your base investment, your base investment will be modified and reapplied as a new investment. This new investment is not subject to a early-withdrawal fee. I will only send Bitcoins to Bitcoin addresses. I will verify the address with you before you send the coins. If the address you accept as my verified address is not the correct address and you come back later with a different address I am under no circumstances responsible for your lost Bitcoins.

Please note that if Base Investments are withdrawn before 90 days, they are subject to a 10% early-withdrawal fee against the entirety of the deposit, so be absolutely certain that you can live without the crypto you deposit for at least that long!

In Closing

I hope we can make some money together! If you have any additional questions I am happy to field them here, or in my discord at https://discord.gg/yiss.

Thank you for your time!

FAQ:

Who are you?

My name's David Pietz! I've been online gaming and socializing since I was just a kid. I'm in my late thirties, and am currently displaced from work due to Covid. You can come stop by and meet me in internet-person at https://discord.gg/yiss! I am available for KYC verification in Discord.

Why are you doing this?

I love math, probability and making things work my way. I have always wanted to start a service or program where I can help others make their lives better, and if there are people dealing with crypto that want to improve their life, I am grateful to be able to offer this service!

What do you get out of it?

I take 5% of unrealized gains when an investor cashes out. That is a small sum for me, but I believe it is enough based on the workload this will put me under. If I get enough investors, I believe this could even turn into some part-time or full-time work for me. I've spent the last 2 weeks laboring over this almost non-stop, so I am certainly open to that prospect!

What is Bustabit?

Bustabit is a gambling website that transacts in Bitcoin. Using a system known as "Crash Gambling", it is provably fair via authenticated sha256 hashes that can be backtraced through the history of games. If you have additional questions, please visit their website at https://www.bustabit.com/help

How much is currently invested?

As of this writing, we have 77,061.57 bits invested (0.07706157 BTC) from various individuals. I personally have invested 23,773.82 bits just a couple weeks ago, so I have a vested interest in the success of my own script.

Can this program make more than 4.6%?

Yes, absolutely. As we grow, we hit certain breakpoints where our invested amount can be leveraged to make more based on the same odds, or even safer! This is not a get rich quick scheme, but a trust investment in probability and numbers! Of course, I will update everyone with information when we reach a higher return tier. My method is easily survivable at under a bitcoin, but it will truly shine with multiples invested, seeing 10%, 25% or even more at certain levels.

Is your method automated?

Yes, my method is fully automated, with my updates to the inputs once a month to update investor totals inside of the script. The script runs on my firewalled server at home with an uninterruptible power supply backup providing power to ethernet and the PC. It comes with 6 hours of run time in the event of a power outage, and if needed I have access to a backup generator.

Are there minimums or maximums to be able to invest?

No minimums, however if you wish to deposit a large amount of Bitcoin I will need to run some numbers first to ensure the most true values of returns, per above.

Can I withdraw my investment and/or profits at any time?

Yes. See above under Withdrawals for more detailed information.

Is your method for sale?

No, my script and/or method is not for sale. What is available is investing in the profits from it! I believe in my method, and I hope that because I do, you can as well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 02:16:52 PM

If you can earn that much, why do you still need investor to invest with you? Why don't invest with your own money?
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 03:19:01 PM

If you can earn that much, why do you still need investor to invest with you? Why don't invest with your own money?
I am investing with my own money. I take a cut to manage other's gains, so there is a mutual benefit by investing in my method. I get 5% of the gains of others.

It's basically a way to crowdfund gains. Again, I have my own bits in there.
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 06:47:25 AM

Just processed my first withdrawal. An investor wished to divest their funds, and here is the tx log.

https://i.imgur.com/wwqhSt9.png
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 05:25:52 PM

Just processed my first withdrawal. An investor wished to divest their funds, and here is the tx log.

This is a pic. If you want to prove something, post the real txid.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 05:54:19 PM

Alright, how can I get that? It was a tip on a website inside a hot wallet.

edit: hopefully this is sufficient https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJyYQBDui7U
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:10:24 PM

That means that it can be fake, like tokens that someone credited to you for playing. Here though we are talking about real money and not some chips. So without a proper txid, you won't get paid.

No, it's not.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:33:28 PM

That means that it can be fake, like tokens that someone credited to you for playing. Here though we are talking about real money and not some chips. So without a proper txid, you won't get paid.

No, it's not.

Okay, so what are you looking for specifically? Bits are a denomination of bitcoin, there are 1 million bits to a bitcoin.

I'm here to offer a service, if people want to partake then great! Otherwise, please join my discord and come speak with the other humans because apparently I'm not sure what you want.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:14:30 PM

Okay, so what are you looking for specifically? Bits are a denomination of bitcoin, there are 1 million bits to a bitcoin.

Really now, what am I looking for? You said that you get paid but you don't have any real txid of your payment except a pic.
So unless you post something real, everything you said is thin air. And please, spare me with the lesson for BTC...

Real txid: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/b99941eedf29f523d62759aaa958d43d0419f9546979e001143476667af3de8f

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:45:12 PM

Really now, what am I looking for? You said that you get paid but you don't have any real txid of your payment except a pic.
So unless you post something real, everything you said is thin air. And please, spare me with the lesson for BTC...

Real txid: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/b99941eedf29f523d62759aaa958d43d0419f9546979e001143476667af3de8f

Which transactions do you want? Me depositing my own money into the wallet? I honestly don't know what you're asking for. Not because I'm an idiot, but because what you are asking me for is unclear.

That pic I shared does not have a blockchain txid because it's money inside of a hot wallet (the bustabit wallet). I have not yet processed any withdrawals from my account to an offsite wallet because most people that have been doing this are doing it with on-site funds. So if that's what you want, I don't have it.

That being said, our current list of investors is as follows, today:

(xxxx is anonymous)

Beyond that I have nothing as proof to show, except for the people in my discord who can voice verify their identity stating they're a part. I will continue to do my best to prove that this is an upstanding operation worthy of your investment!
Bhar-lesM

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:57:05 PM

Hey, Yisseari is in our bustabit community and hes paid off everyone that wanted to withdraw. You can join the BustaBit Community Discord here!
https://discord.gg/r9ks2zmj8T
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 03:40:10 PM

That pic I shared does not have a blockchain txid because it's money inside of a hot wallet (the bustabit wallet).

Exactly as you said it, money inside a site and not of a wallet (hot or cold). You don't own any keys there, right? So unless you post a txid from your wallet, then all can be fake/ edited/ stolen/ etc.

Beyond that I have nothing as proof to show, except for the people in my discord who can voice verify their identity stating they're a part.

Can you clarify what do you mean by "verify their identity" part? Roll Eyes

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 03:53:16 PM

That pic I shared does not have a blockchain txid because it's money inside of a hot wallet (the bustabit wallet).

Exactly as you said it, money inside a site and not of a wallet (hot or cold). You don't own any keys there, right? So unless you post a txid from your wallet, then all can be fake/ edited/ stolen/ etc.

Beyond that I have nothing as proof to show, except for the people in my discord who can voice verify their identity stating they're a part.

Can you clarify what do you mean by "verify their identity" part? Roll Eyes

Friend, I'm at the point where your refusing to meet me halfway on Discord means we are at an impasse. There are no blockchain logs to show right now.

You are free to be wary, though I wonder if you have any interest in being a part of this program at all.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 04:28:30 PM

Friend, I'm at the point where your refusing to meet me halfway on Discord means we are at an impasse. There are no blockchain logs to show right now.

You are free to be wary, though I wonder if you have any interest in being a part of this program at all.

Well, perhaps you should check better what I post because I don't even mention the word refusal or anything related to it. Roll Eyes
As for this program, it will be much better if you can prove your words and your integrity (I don't even mention trust). In the end, you want our BTC right?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StackGambler

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:30:19 PM

Welcome to Yisserati's Reliables!
giving us an expected value of 121.92 - 78 = 43.92% per 9 months, a final average result of 56.3% expected return on CIV per year.

Screenshot from his Discord server's information channel:

Yisserati has, multiple times, claimed that his script has a positive expected value (+EV). Under this premise, he has taken money from investors, which I believe is a false premise (I've come to the conclusion that bustabit [a casino with a 1% house edge] is inherently -EV to play on, for reasons which are hopefully obvious).

As such, I proposed a bet to Yisserati a few weeks ago: we would both escrow an equal amount with someone trusted, and that person would run simulations on the script for a large number of games (1B+). If the balance ended up higher than before, he would win the bet and take the money, and if it would end up lower, I'd win the bet. I'd consider it sufficient to determine true EV.

He asked me to wait until today to confirm whether he'd make the bet or not, and today he decided to pull out of the situation, quoting that he's not entirely sure what RNG would do. Despite the fact that, over a large number of games, RNG will always tend towards the true EV, he no longer wants to make the bet.

At first, I thought he was just someone misguided, who genuinely believed he had struck script gold and was trying to profit from it. At this point (as it is obviously irrational to not bet on a script you truly believe is +EV), I'm forced to come to the conclusion that he's blatantly lying to investors and he knows it. Just wanted to put this warning out there.

In any case, I've invested 0.001 BTC in the script, and if he's right, I'll come and collect my 2.5 BTC in 3 years as he projects. Tongue

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:39:32 PM

Just to issue a response to the above post, nothing I have said anywhere shows that I am lying to anyone. I have stated this is gambling, I have stated that my script could be beaten, but I believe in the long term that it will show positive gain.

The script does require my intervention once every month to readjust parameters. I did not feel comfortable coding these parameters after having me fail to successfully program them a couple of times (I have been programming for 2 weeks.) Moreover, the bet was proposed to me, and was requested at 1 billion games (500 years worth of Bustabit games) and my PC (i9 7900X with 32 GB memory) was unable to break 10 million games consistently with my method over the course of 48 hours. It just slowed down too much. So, I think it is fair that I am staying away from a bet that I cannot validate before I go forward blindly, and let RNG destroy me.

Further, even if the bet would have been placed in escrow, the script would have to have been given out. I am uncomfortable with the script being given out, and for a gamble/wager even more so. I believe my script can do the talking, and if it does wind up crashing in a blaze of fiery glory, then Stack, you were right.
Siigari (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:56:15 PM

Well, perhaps you should check better what I post because I don't even mention the word refusal or anything related to it. Roll Eyes
As for this program, it will be much better if you can prove your words and your integrity (I don't even mention trust). In the end, you want our BTC right?
That's fine. Bustabit is a reliable site with a proven track record. I gave out video of the transactions, even with a page refresh to show that I was not manipulating values with inspect.

When somebody does cash out via a wallet, believe me you will be the first to know.

https://i.imgur.com/Q7tkIUG.png
StackGambler

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:57:48 PM

Just to issue a response to the above post, nothing I have said anywhere shows that I am lying to anyone. I have stated this is gambling, I have stated that my script could be beaten, but I believe in the long term that it will show positive gain.

Oxymoronic phrases.

The script does require my intervention once every month to readjust parameters. I did not feel comfortable coding these parameters after having me fail to successfully program them a couple of times (I have been programming for 2 weeks.)

So you don't even have the script ready, yet you're already taking investments? No problem, we can do the bet in a month. Also, you can hire someone for a few lines of code. I already told you I was willing to bet $20,000 or more.

Moreover, the bet was proposed to me, and was requested at 1 billion games (500 years worth of Bustabit games) and my PC (i9 7900X with 32 GB memory) was unable to break 10 million games consistently with my method over the course of 48 hours. It just slowed down too much. So, I think it is fair that I am staying away from a bet that I cannot validate before I go forward blindly, and let RNG destroy me.

It's trivial to create a simulator that does over 1B games an hour on a 3900X. You can hire someone to make it for $100.

Further, even if the bet would have been placed in escrow, the script would have to have been given out. I am uncomfortable with the script being given out, and for a gamble/wager even more so.

Even if I go along with the premise that you wouldn't give your script to a trusted person who would commit to destroying it after the bet for $20,000, you could have easily told me this two weeks ago instead of making me wait.

Really looks like you're grasping for straws after finally realizing your script is -EV. Can't tell if you're doing it to get more investor management fees or to save face. Oh well. Good luck nonetheless.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
StackGambler

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:42:42 PM

As if by divine intervention, a few minutes ago, Yisserati's "+EV script" busted after bustabit broke the record for the longest streak of games without a 12x, as was expected.

It's probably the most poetic moment I've been blessed enough to witness.

The math always evens out in the end.

Chiefleaks

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:45:39 PM

As if by divine intervention, a few minutes ago, Yisserati's "+EV script" busted after bustabit broke the record for the longest streak of games without a 12x, as was expected.

It's probably the most poetic moment I've been blessed enough to witness.

https://i.imgur.com/CfuumB9.png

The math always evens out in the end.

LMAO, explaining this to his investors should be fun.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: