Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 03:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Since When the World become so stupid and funny?  (Read 57 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 06:08:08 PM

Grin Sorry but every news me and my people who are in my social circle
Everything is so funny and circus
This USA election and capitolium case are extra funny...  the russia situation Putin and this x guy poisoning case lol

And many other things regards covid 19 im ASKing since When the World become so stupid?
And all this crypto scams fuds.... Lol

The World is really fun place to live Nowdays
 Grin Everything is so stupid the big guys front of is making moves that anyone see its fake and stupid

Im Waiting Everyday More news to just laugh over Everything lol
boyptc

Activity: 3094
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:32:43 AM

You can think like that all of the time to avoid the toxicity that the world is bringing you. But in real and serious situations, you will have to think of it again if you'll think of it as funny or you can take time to get serious on it.

Well if that's your personality and take towards the real life situations and the world news, that's how you escape the bad mood by reading and knowing them.
PrideMiner

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:45:55 AM

It's really funny ! When i open any social media every day is getting funnier then the last day. Probably the big guys are trying hart to do something good, but nah we will make fun of them Cheesy Everyday I'm looking thru some videos and can believe what the f^%$ this guy is trying to do and what is he expect to happen Cheesy
AL1baba

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 10:08:46 AM

This USA election and capitolium case are extra funny...  the russia situation Putin and this x guy poisoning case lol

And many other things regards covid 19 im ASKing since When the World become so stupid?

Grin Everything is so stupid the big guys front of is making moves that anyone see its fake and stupid

I'm 9gager and the guys there just explode with the elections in USA Cheesy Every little aspect of these times is funny and you can just sit, eat popcorn,watch and wait for the next idiotic step of the ''big guys'' Cheesy 
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 10:34:58 AM

I'm 9gager and the guys there just explode with the elections in USA Cheesy Every little aspect of these times is funny and you can just sit, eat popcorn,watch and wait for the next idiotic step of the ''big guys'' Cheesy 

Well said 😁😁
Maybe its a Entertainment
Bitmoon10

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:39:59 PM

These days I'm not watching TV but when somebody play the news usually there are no news just some stupid things for filling the time Cheesy
And you can't agree that the riot in the Capitol was funny..and the memes after the situation.. Even The Simpsons have a prediction for it again
bitterguy28

Activity: 2100
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 01:30:06 PM

you know what is more funny? that is You staying in this forum even that No one is listening to your rants , there's no even responding seriously in your Stupid beliefs ,

Maybe the Forum will be more Happy if One like you will leave and let us have our forum back again .

cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 01:35:21 PM

This USA election and capitolium case are extra funny...  the russia situation Putin and this x guy poisoning case lol

you know what is more funny? that is You staying in this forum even that No one is listening to your rants , there's no even responding seriously in your Stupid beliefs ,

Maybe the Forum will be more Happy if One like you will leave and let us have our forum back again .

I like to laught over others how stupid they are
Most funny someone try to show me his stupid but his smart and educated...  That's also very funny to me  Grin

But I like to laught over funny things
For me world is just one funny place and circus
Im eagerly waiting the next episodes of stupidness and grazyness Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: