Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO/REFERENCE] MOON PASS BTC 2021 - Physical + NFT - Bitcoin Collectible 🚀  (Read 4861 times)
Steeley

Activity: 1125
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:26:45 PM

MrCryptHodl:

As you know, but I'm saying this for the sake of people following this thread, I bought two moon passes. I have received the NFT's and they are cool. The matching physical passes are still on the way, but I am looking forward to receiving them. I am writing to ask a question.

What did you learn in the process of issuing NFTs? What went well and what was harder than you thought? You handled all this very smoothly for a first issue. Well done! If you are comfortable sharing anything, then I think it will be helpful and of interest to people here in the forum.

Steeley

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 08:02:22 PM

MrCryptHodl:

As you know, but I'm saying this for the sake of people following this thread, I bought two moon passes. I have received the NFT's and they are cool. The matching physical passes are still on the way, but I am looking forward to receiving them. I am writing to ask a question.

What did you learn in the process of issuing NFTs? What went well and what was harder than you thought? You handled all this very smoothly for a first issue. Well done! If you are comfortable sharing anything, then I think it will be helpful and of interest to people here in the forum.

Steeley

Hi ! How are you ?

Indeed, the MOON PASS should not be long!

So about NFTs, my problem was that I had planned the project in January, at that time Mint an NFT cost around $ 12-15 and transferred an NFT between $ 3-5, the NFTs themselves was not the problem, but they were on the ETH blockchain, as you have the fees on increasing dramatically, luckily the Berlin update helped achieve fees low enough that I could Mint the NFTs for around 19-21 $ and transfer them for 7-9 $, what especially helped me is the understanding and patience of all of you buyers, I cannot thank enough, who give me the time to be able to take the time to mint the NFTs at a good price.

So the lesson is that before launching a project where you use ERC 721 Tokens plan some margin for NFTs, because unlike ERC 1155 Token, you have to Mint 1 by 1 the ERC 721 therefore pay the fees for each of the NFT, unlike ERC 1155 with little created X NFT once for a single GAS FEE pay.

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 09:18:14 AM

Hi everyone ! hope you are fine !!

Just want to inform there is 16 MOON PASS remains and the MOON PASS #35 was shipped yesterday  Smiley

tweetious

Activity: 1951
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:35:05 AM

little update, some photos of the 3D printed prototype MOON PASS Safe (Upper part not printed actually) :
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1359283929526767619

#cryptoart in the road, After receiving today a prototype, i take the decision to make this MOON PASS on a ID card (Like Credit card without chip and band) format for more rigidity and quality, it's about 10 day to produce it all ! #Bitcoin I'm workin on packaging actualy Rocket.

Actualy my art gonna be delivred with :

- Physical "MOON PASS" numbered from 1 to 50 with an extra serial number to identifiy the Certificat of Authenticity

- Certificate of Authenticity with the same serial number of the physical pieces, same number from 1 to 50, smart contract adress and Token ID of the NFT piece.

- The NFT Version to make the physical piece appear on the Blockchain

- PVC holder for the "MOON PASS" and Certificat of Authenticity

- A thanks message on a PET card designed like the "MOON PASS".

- A custom design Tamper Evident plastic bag to put all the stuff in.

I'm workin hard to give you the master piece !

I was wondering what happened to the 3D printed Collector's box?

I did not receive it with my Moon Pass package, and I was wondering if others got it, or it was an honour mistake of not including it inside my parcel...

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 09:40:21 AM

little update, some photos of the 3D printed prototype MOON PASS Safe (Upper part not printed actually) :
https://twitter.com/MrCryptHODL/status/1359283929526767619

#cryptoart in the road, After receiving today a prototype, i take the decision to make this MOON PASS on a ID card (Like Credit card without chip and band) format for more rigidity and quality, it's about 10 day to produce it all ! #Bitcoin I'm workin on packaging actualy Rocket.

Actualy my art gonna be delivred with :

- Physical "MOON PASS" numbered from 1 to 50 with an extra serial number to identifiy the Certificat of Authenticity

- Certificate of Authenticity with the same serial number of the physical pieces, same number from 1 to 50, smart contract adress and Token ID of the NFT piece.

- The NFT Version to make the physical piece appear on the Blockchain

- PVC holder for the "MOON PASS" and Certificat of Authenticity

- A thanks message on a PET card designed like the "MOON PASS".

- A custom design Tamper Evident plastic bag to put all the stuff in.

I'm workin hard to give you the master piece !

I was wondering what happened to the 3D printed Collector's box?

I did not receive it with my Moon Pass package, and I was wondering if others got it, or it was an honour mistake of not including it inside my parcel...

It was an attempt this one, it was approximately 2 days per box which would have taken a long time.
In addition, the person who made my 3D model left in the middle ... and of course not enough money to pay for a 3D model making Sad That's why there was no update about the box  Undecided

The PVC holder is what your MOON PASS is inside when you receive it, and for the certificate it's the non rigid one you get inside too

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 09:38:23 PM

Hi everyone !

My Website https://1hodlclub.com/ is Open !! tonight i completed the MOON PASS REFERENCE list, waitin for the feedback of few people ! few adress are not in because i forget to scan them before send, so i wait people to send it to me  Smiley

Btw all the NFT gonna be mint soon, ETH gas fee is down  Smiley

The Website -> https://1hodlclub.com/moon-pass/

MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 11:16:15 PM

Hi everyone ! I hope you all are ok !

I put the list here of transfered NFT, and gonna update it !

TRANSFERED :
Lot#1 : slimzak
Lot#2 : 5tift
Lot#7 : jcga
Lot#8 : Steeley
Lot#9 : Steeley
Lot #11 : Est2013
Lot #12 : sunnybwoy
Lot #13 : bitcoiner24h
Lot #15 : Mitchell
Lot #17 : thiago007
Lot #19 : Agrawas
Lot #21 : Tweetious
Lot #25 : pinky1234
Lot #27 : Atsuki
Lot#30 : 5tift
Lot #35 : ConcordeSST
Lot #38 : CryptooSID
Lot #42 : dozerz

Thanks to people who Load they MOON PASS, really appreciate your trust !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: