Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest feedback, good service?  (Read 57 times)
MrHerb (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 10:43:57 PM

Hello,

I am new to cloud mining and found at Hashnest (www.hashnest.com) from Bitmain, where you can buy miners and put them to work for you.
You buy electricity for 0,075ct/kWh for the miner and pay a maintenance fee.

Any one using this service and can comment on if this is a good working service.
I thought this could be a good alternative to buying the miners, shipping them to my home place.

So I am not interested in feedback of the PacMic service. I am explicit looking for information on the option to buy miners and letting Hashnest maintain and run them for you.

Thanks in advance for any input on this topic.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3773

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 01:21:42 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

They are not scammers, but it is not a good opportunity to make profits as you calculate them, they change the price of their prices according to the change of the price of bitcoin (TH/s That would mine,) which means that you will be the loser in the short term.

In any case, you are the losing party, so I do not advise you.
You can read more details here ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766448.0 and https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.hashnest.com

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 04:57:40 AM

They are not scammers, but it is not a good opportunity to make profits as you calculate them, they change the price of their prices according to the change of the price of bitcoin (TH/s That would mine,) which means that you will be the loser in the short term.
I haven't heard of this kind of services, you pay miners to mine for you, sounds like a corporate mining stuff to me. My question regarding your reply is if you were to go for a long term, will you be able to break even or profit from it? I do not have that much knowledge about mining so if you can clarify that would be good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: