Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:56:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The real crypto is about stable coins  (Read 51 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:08:50 AM

The More and More we start to talking about stable coins

So real crypto is about stable coins
USDC could be First CBDC  Approved coin
Becouae Behind the usdc are the bankers and Financial heavy weight like circle and Jeremy allaire

Bitcoin volatility are just the perfect way to bring a lot capital in to stable coins as much is possible.

Stable coins getting regulated there is no question about it only thing I dont know is what about cash
I think we Still can use cash along the stable coins
The Banks have easy buffers and atm-s to Exchange  usdc or usdt in cash If you want.

The world elite and bankers are about profit but same time i dont think they want to look like Devil so they will do few good things like they dont abonding the use of cash so they dont make people against them as they want to makes moves less attentions from people and more smooth swifts from one to another...
Even this pandemic people are not quite sure they want to abond the cash...

The plan might be just when the housing prices start falling to conduct all the property deals with stable coins becouse If we look at all the facts and reality we will have another crash not so soon but in 4-6 years time I guess so from now

It would be handy to have a stable coins in this times of crisis and assets will be cheap.
And all the business deals will be conducted state approved stable coins only.
In future there would be no private or cash deals of buying the assets i belive so

And where does the stable coins come?
Well from the sales of btc and other crypto...
If btc will hit to  100k+  we can only imagine how big will be stable coins market cap If a lot btc traders hodlers start selline at 100k + or near that price

Off course this is how I see it getting done If ill be the world leader and banker thsts how it get it done in my point of view and with best of my knowledge.... So will I be the Bad leader of the World??  Lol  Grin
So correct me If im wrong here!
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:24:00 AM

The real crypto that I know is bitcoin and that's final, stable coin is just USD in digital version, it's same thing that CBDC will be (stable coin), CBDC is here to represent our FIAT in digital form too, I don't have to be told the difference here because it's very clear to see and understand

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:01:18 AM

The real crypto that I know is bitcoin and that's final, stable coin is just USD in digital version, it's same thing that CBDC will be (stable coin), CBDC is here to represent our FIAT in digital form too, I don't have to be told the difference here because it's very clear to see and understand

For all we moan about this I think digital coins will be the ones that will get ground in the next decade as a value of money for spending etc. You cannot expect the entire population to spend Bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 09:07:56 AM

For all we moan about this I think digital coins will be the ones that will get ground in the next decade as a value of money for spending etc. You cannot expect the entire population to spend Bitcoin.
We can not expect the entire population to spend bitcoin that's why we have Ethereum and others, every third party payment solutions that I know of implements more than bitcoin for payments, you will see LTC, XRP, ETH, BCH, etc, again unstable crypto is why digital currency is well known today, everything started from them and many lives are change because of Volatility in crypto projects, can stable coin change anything?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: