Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[Airdrop][BOUNTY]📞AlloHash⭐5.000.000 ALH🔥The Offline Cryptocurrency Exchanger  (Read 1278 times)
Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 02:41:47 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 12:30:57 AM by Allohash.com

ANN THREAD | MAIN WEBSITE |TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MAIN TELEGRAM | Yahoo! Finance | WhitePaper

=============================================================

AlloHash the new Cryptocurrency platform that trades without internet connectivity. The location, status, and internet connectivity charges will no longer matter. With the Call IVR SYSTEM Option, one can either call or SMS to complete a transaction. There have been delays in Cryptocurrency trading due to delayed transfer confirmation processes. Another big challenge has been the internet connectivity in some areas or the costs associated with it. The most interesting part of this platform is the way it transacts. It is very fast and incorporates everyone who has a phone. The funniest part is that a trader uses a Call or SMS to initiate and complete a transaction.

The hard to believe part: It has been impossible to have a contactless Cryptocurrency transaction while offline however not anymore. Sending money in areas without internet connectivity has not been easy. However, technological advancement has bailed the Crypto world.

The birth of Near Field Communication (NFC) has necessitated the use of mobile phone payments and transactions to a specific Payment Terminal. The system came into play in 2012. From 2012 to 2015, had attracted approximately 53 Million users worldwide. As of 2020, it was estimated that the transaction value would surpass 314 USD. It is through these innovations that Allohash was born. A well-coordinated Call/SMS Payment technology that is linked to Blockchain technology so to say. It facilitates instant transactions regardless of whether one is online or not. No need for a bank account. No fees, and long validation or verification processes. The platform uses 2 types of interfaces, GSM and 3G/ Wi-Fi connections. It is important to note that this idea was hatched out of the need to offer a unique service that would tilt more customers their way.

=============================================================

AlloHash is airdropping a total of 5,000,000 AlloHash tokens to the airdrop participants. Visit the airdrop page and submit your ETH address  to receive 100 AlloHash .

AirDrop RULES

Step-by-Step Guide:
1. Visit the https://allohash.com/ico
2. Submit your ETH address to Get free 100 ALH.
3. Also get 50 for each referral up to a maximum of 100 referrals and an extra 200 Bonus AlloHash if you refer 100 users.
4. The rewards will be distributed on May. 10th, 2021.
* Airdrop ends 2021-03-03

Bounty RULES

Post proof of participation on this thread
Only one telegram and twitter account is allowed per participant
Make a screenshot of  proof doing the tasks eg. Screenshot of your twitter profile following our Twitter account and screenshot of you joining our group.
Tasks are mandatory , you will be rewarded for the tasks you complete
Do not edit your submitted report else you will lose all your reward
Ask airdrop related queries by messaging @allohash on Telegram
*Bounty ends 2021-03-03

TASKS AND REWARDS

Join Official AlloHash group  Telegram Community and invite 5 people to the group - 200 ALH tokens

Follow AlloHash on Twitter and retweet 5 tweets and composed a message to the tweets - 200 ALH tokens

REPORTING

Report the tasks you completed on this thread using the following format:

AlloHash Airdrop Report
Bitcointalk Username:
Bitcointalk Profile URL:
Followed on Twitter: Yes/No
Provide a screenshot of you following AlloHash Official Twitter account: Yes/No
Joined Telegram Group: Yes/No
Provide a screenshot of you Joining AlloHash Official Telegram account: Yes/No

Apply to ☎️ AlloHASH KYC  application to get FREE 100 ALH token sent directly to your ERC20 wallet , you can exchange your coins here 🏦> https://bit.ly/3bX66xD

soon on UniSwap

AlloHash BTC  BTC Donations Wallet : 1JhCJKJrC4j8hXNrkGQjGTUCjduR1rawuX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KLEPACKII

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:46:07 PM

Will you extend the time.?I mean any possibility?
Decimated07

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:21:29 AM

AlloHash Airdrop Report
Bitcointalk Username: Decimated07
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2561704
Followed on Twitter: Yes
Provide a screenshot of you following AlloHash Official Twitter account: Yes
Joined Telegram Group: Yes
Provide a screenshot of you Joining AlloHash Official Telegram account: Yes
https://imgur.com/ew44yNN
https://imgur.com/a/DT7Jv4p

Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 06:06:26 PM

Do I understand correctly, you are conducting an ICO, and you are also trying to collect donations through topic airdrop? and yet having about 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ?  Correct me if I'm wrong...

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU BEWARE OF THIS PROJECT

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 08:56:06 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2021, 09:07:07 PM by giacatluong

Has the ICO of this project ended in 2018? Now you start the airdrop, what is the purpose of this airdrop?
Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:33:45 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 01:21:04 AM by Allohash.com

Do I understand correctly, you are conducting an ICO, and you are also trying to collect donations through topic airdrop? and yet having about 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ?  Correct me if I'm wrong...

BEWARE OF THIS PROJECT ?? Really ??  invest in banana coin or Tomato coin is better for you .

Second the Airdrop its a giving away free 100 ALH coin for every register , whats wrong here ? you never hear about Airdrops Before ?

Third : 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ? you talk about the References ?? we already mentions that here  :

Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:41:52 PM

Has the ICO of this project ended in 2018? Now you start the airdrop, what is the purpose of this airdrop?

Unfortunately the 2018 ICO didn't start . >>

what is the purpose of this airdrop ?

This distributes its free tokens to the entire crypto community to supporting our project .

Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:57:45 PM

Do I understand correctly, you are conducting an ICO, and you are also trying to collect donations through topic airdrop? and yet having about 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ?  Correct me if I'm wrong...

BEWARE OF THIS PROJECT ?? Really ??  invest in banana coin or Tomato coin is better for you .

Second the Airdrop its a giving away free 100 ALH coin for every register , whats wrong here ? you never hear about Airdrops Before ?

Third : 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ? you talk about the References ?? we already mentions that here  :

sources - https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/mobile-billing-the-most-popular-offers-flow-explained.15617/
 https://www.mobidea.com/academy/mobile-billing-offers-flow/

and this can be observed on almost all white paper !  You now, so to speak, boldly and rudely responded, hinting that you have a great product and token, so why couldn't you write your own white paper ? why is it collected in parts from different sources ?

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:38:58 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 12:26:19 AM by Allohash.com

This is the only thing you complain about ?  We respect and appreciate your opinion as we say in other topic even we don't get a cent from the ICO we will continue developing our Apps , the beta version will be ready in few weeks Smiley
No one denies that it is a unique idea, we sometimes seek the help of a freelancers to complete some of the tasks as what we did for the White-paper.
Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:45:33 AM

This is the only thing you complain about ?  We respect and appreciate your opinion as we say in other topic even we don't get a cent from the ICO we will continue developing our Apps , the beta version will be ready in few weeks Smiley
No one denies that it is a unique idea, we sometimes seek the help of a freelancers to complete some of the tasks as what we did for the White-paper.

If for you the plagiarism of white paper is a trifle, then I have nothing more to talk about with you, white paper is a document of the company, as well as the face of the company, so I think !
I hope this topic will see DT1 and make decisions, it's nonsense or not

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:08:28 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 02:49:47 AM by Allohash.com

If for you the plagiarism of white paper is a trifle, then I have nothing more to talk about with you, white paper is a document of the company, as well as the face of the company, so I think !
This project is under developing we spent nearly four months creating the Whitepaper. We have about 15 drafts. We always recommend that freelancer who oversee and designed the whitepaper not copy the contents from other sites. Didn't you like the rest of the 80% whitepaper?
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:47:47 AM

BEWARE OF THIS PROJECT ?? Really ??  invest in banana coin or Tomato coin is better for you .

Third : 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ? you talk about the References ?? we already mentions that here  :

sources - https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/mobile-billing-the-most-popular-offers-flow-explained.15617/

and this can be observed on almost all white paper !  You now, so to speak, boldly and rudely responded, hinting that you have a great product and token, so why couldn't you write your own white paper ? why is it collected in parts from different sources ?

This project is under developing we spent nearly four months creating the Whitepaper. We have about 15 drafts. We always recommend that freelancer who oversee and designed the whitepaper not copy the contents from other sites. Didn't you like the rest of the 80% whitepaper?

Plagiarism is a crime. In this forum for plagiarism, the user is banned. Because the Whitepaper is an external document, so it is not the content of this forum, you will not get a ban. But in max few hours will be created thread in the Scam accussation section and you will get a negative trust. Your scam has just ended.
Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 02:00:59 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 03:15:28 AM by Allohash.com

Do I understand correctly, you are conducting an ICO, and you are also trying to collect donations through topic airdrop? and yet having about 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ?  Correct me if I'm wrong...

BEWARE OF THIS PROJECT ?? Really ??  invest in banana coin or Tomato coin is better for you .

Third : 20% of the plagiarism of the white paper ? you talk about the References ?? we already mentions that here  :

and this can be observed on almost all white paper !  You now, so to speak, boldly and rudely responded, hinting that you have a great product and token, so why couldn't you write your own white paper ? why is it collected in parts from different sources ?

Plagiarism is a crime. In this forum for plagiarism, the user is banned. Because the Whitepaper is an external document, so it is not the content of this forum, you will not get a ban. But in max few hours will be created thread in the Scam accussation section and you will get a negative trust. Your scam has just ended.
As we Said we did't know about this issue we hired a Freelancer on Upwork to take care on whitepaper , because according to his information on the site he has experience on crypto whitepaper writing .
The project is not a scam we have a proof of concept and we still working on it even you ban us , we have another project here > tunisiabtc.com and it is the first and the only Crypto Exchanger in Tunisia . you can check the trustpilot review > https://www.trustpilot.com/review/tunisiabtc.com

and we already remove this paragraph from the white-paper we apologize for this issue.
Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 02:47:25 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2021, 12:33:48 AM by Allohash.com

We don't want to share the project on public cause still under development , just cause you said we are a scammers here you can find the v 0.1 for AlloHash wallet >  https://www.mediafire.com/WE REMOVED  THE LINK 

the 2018 Beta version

Allohash.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 03:41:19 AM

We will stop the bounty until we complete the application development , We thank you for alerting us to this fatal issue on White-Paper
Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 09:23:49 AM

and this can be observed on almost all white paper !  You now, so to speak, boldly and rudely responded, hinting that you have a great product and token, so why couldn't you write your own white paper ? why is it collected in parts from different sources ?

As we Said we did't know about this issue we hired a Freelancer on Upwork to take care on whitepaper , because according to his information on the site he has experience on crypto whitepaper writing .
The project is not a scam we have a proof of concept and we still working on it even you ban us , we have another project here > tunisiabtc.com and it is the first and the only Crypto Exchanger in Tunisia . you can check the trustpilot review > https://www.trustpilot.com/review/tunisiabtc.com

and we already remove this paragraph from the white-paper we apologize for this issue.

It's not just this one paragraph, I threw it off as an example to you, if you really ordered a white paper through a freelancer, then check it yourself and you will understand that some parts are plagiarism, some are simple rewriting

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
ramirkz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 10:58:33 PM

Good luck dev's! Wink
Listed your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool and our Telegram https://t.me/bountyCool.
Big thank if you +++ our Merrit for our work)) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
imran102

Activity: 422
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 03:27:25 PM

This project is having some problems. Many people are saying that this project is a scam project. Do you think it is a scam?
Shef198911

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 03:31:37 PM

This project is having some problems. Many people are saying that this project is a scam project. Do you think it is a scam?

I shared my observations of them, so that people know and save their money, so that those who decided to invest in them, made a deep analysis before that, it is quite possible that the project is a scam, I do not claim, but I assume

ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
jimmy59811

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 03:43:08 PM

AlloHash Airdrop Report
Bitcointalk Username: jimmy59811
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2852709
Followed on Twitter: Yes
Provide a screenshot of you following AlloHash Official Twitter account: Yes
Joined Telegram Group: Yes
Provide a screenshot of you Joining AlloHash Official Telegram account: Yes
https://ibb.co/zZRpMZm
https://ibb.co/HNcLnYX
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: