Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am Going To Put Bitcoin On The Moon, And No 1 Can Stop Me!  (Read 194 times)
Bitcoin2TheMoon2021 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:47:41 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2021, 11:55:38 AM by Bitcoin2TheMoon2021

I Am Going To Put Bitcoin On The Moon, And There Is nothing The Government Can Do To Stop Me

As a quote from my favorite Bitcoin Author Jasson Williams “ Bitcoin is completely independent. It exists outside of banks. It doesn’t belong to any government. It doesn’t care about borders. It’s open to everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. It can’t be controlled by any one person, group or company. The network has never been hacked and it can’t be shut down. Bitcoiners call this ‘censorship-resistant’ — absolutely anyone can use bitcoin and no-one can stop you from making transactions. A completely parallel financial system controlled by no-one. Bitcoin could be the incorruptible substance that transforms humanity. This is really big ”

All you need to send and receive Bitcoin is an internet connection!

By the way if you have not read his book about bitcoin you really should! It is called (Bitcoin Hard Money You Can’t Fuck With) it is worth EVERY PENNY, and a number 1 seller amongst cryptocurrency genre!

Back when BTC hit 20k #Bitcoin and #MOON were number one trending on Twitter. All of CT Were tweeting Bitcoin to the Moon. That was always a number one reason why I loved Bitcoin, if you have internet, you can literally sdnd it to the Moon!

Fast forward from late 2017 to 2021, Biden takes office tomorrow! Bitcoin is holding steady at $40,000 a coin! Elon Musk is going to put a colony on Mars! He is filling the night skies with satellites. Planning to give the whole world satelite internet! The other day he tweeted “Bitcoin is my safeword” and thinking about only being paid only with Bitcoin possibly in the near future! He is tweeting about Dogecoin! Crypto is the future and Elon Musk could make that possible!

Elon Musk has just the resources to put Bitcoin on the Moon and Possibly even Mars!!! Why not literally send Bitcoin to the Moon? All we would need is a Thumbdrive or (Preferably a Nano Ledger or Keep Key) an Address specified for the Moon, and just have Elon Drop it off for us on one of his trips up! Send the only private key with it. Maybe one day we will be colonizing on the moon. Or maybe one day Bitcoin will be worth so much money that we will take a trip to the moon just to retrieve them! You guys make think I am joking this is how serious I am about Bitcoin. The US dollar is crashing more and more everyday, COVID 19 is still running rampant and 10’s of Trillions are being printed and added to the economy. Crashing the dollar and just pumping BTC. Bitcoin will only ever have 21 million coins. Roughly 3 million of those are already lost forever! What if we sent 1000 to the moon? 1,000 more will be gone forever, or atleast until we take a trip to the moon to retrieve them!

Edit: I do not need a crowdfund the stars aligned and I have purchased space on a Lunar capsule! I am the only person out of pocket this is not a scam as I am the only mf losing money! This is a free ride! Send 1 Satoshi IF you are interested if not just shut the fuck up! Lol.

Bitcoin 2 The Moon 2021!

---Begin Signed Message---

Address Of Coins Being Sent To The Moon!

Address: 18umZPXC85aP6swsLSxfGDbh5Lh62N4M56

Signature: Hy6CmhnVnevM7un6iPflme7cQN5nMg3+toa0QQkukuxRHfzDazizOyuWc3qwR8NmHeFvP4SYZ27lHMIpL3jizQc=

Follow me on twitter to stay up to date!
@BTC2TheMoon2021

I am only giving you guys a free ride I am not asking anyone to donate. If you would like to be part of BITCOIN history you have a free ride ON ME! Just send 1 SATOSHI. IIf you would like to say you put a transaction of BTC to. Bitcoin wallet on the moon here is YOUR FREE OPPORTUNITY!

https://i.imgur.com/OJUNGWm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H05nzUV.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:51:47 AM

This is probably the most efforted blatant Bitcoin begging thread I've seen so far.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:49:32 PM

Bitcoin don't have physical property, so what will we send to moon? Paper wallet, physical Bitcoin, metal carved with private key and short message?

Seed frase I suppose)))) funny post)) But I imagine how it may be even more funny to listen or read in the news about first man who held ledger with Bitcoin in his hand being on the Moon or Marce))) You know there are so many strange people in the World with enormous strange ideas. And sometimes it seems to me that without some strange ideas at first glance we even could not get cryptocurrency one day. Because for lots of people it looked not clear and odd. So everything may happen.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 01:51:43 PM

There is a saying that "hands above are better than hands under"

You are begging here on the pretext that so that people will believe it. Is there nothing else you can do but beg? let alone ask for bitcoin ...
Bitcoin2TheMoon2021 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:20:51 AM

This is probably the most efforted blatant Bitcoin begging thread I've seen so far.

Dude I am not begging I have already purchased the space! If you want to send 1 satoshi go ahead. I am not going to rob you for 1 satoshi man!

I am sending bitcoin 2 the moon. To prove just how borderless bitcoin really is!!!  Just mo I am the first person that will land a bitcoin wallet and key on the moon! I am making history you can appreciate it or don't it doesnt natter to me! But know I am the first person in history to do it! Once the wallet lands I will send a few sats and they will stay there forever!!!

I purchased the space on a lunar capsule. I am giving you guys a free ride!!! Take it or leave it. I am not going to rob yall for a few sats... It cost me $10 I am not going to fuck it up over $1 or so lmao

https://i.imgur.com/FDsgGJw.jpg

In just under 24 days My wallet and key will be on the way and it will stay there forever! If you think its a scam the go ahead. But I promise I am not going to screw this up.

If you are interested in making bitcoin history send a satoshi or 2! I am not asking you to send 1000 BTC send 1 penny hell! It cost me roughly .00020000 (20k sats to do it)
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:32:54 AM

Take it or leave it. I am not going to rob yall for a few sats...

Talking like a real scammer!

You talk about a few sats but your plan is to collect bitcoin to send to the moon. Be serious. Do you think someone is so naive?

Bitcoin2TheMoon2021 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:41:53 AM

You talk about a few sats but your plan is to collect bitcoin to send to the moon. Be serious. Do you think someone is so naive?

Dude I am making history take it or leave it I am simply giving you guys THE OPTION to send a SATOSHI to the moon ON ME!!! lol The shit i did to make this happen is not worth scamming for $5 in BTC. I will send $10 when it lands and 5 years from now it will still be there!!!

One God damn Satoshi if you want to join me feel free your BTC will go to the moon for free on me!!!!

Bitcoin2TheMoon2021 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:56:29 AM

I asked for a crowdfund before the opportunity came. You no longer need to donate shit. Send 1 sat if you are interested!

https://i.imgur.com/H05nzUV.jpg
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:18:10 PM

The audacity is really something that we should admire sometimes. I haven't seen a lot of begging threads for a few months now, I think they can smell that the price of bitcoin is starting to get higher again so they want to get a piece of pie the easy way. OP will use a rocket ship? And how come you are the only one losing money when you are clearly asking/begging for 1 satoshi, and why the urgency? And why do we need to shut the fuck up if we do not plan to donate? Are you easily butthurt if people doesn't give you money? How do the stars align? Aren't they spread in great distances?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:22:30 PM

Hi @OP taking for serious your effort and your idea, it's always better try to get a satoshi from a faucet or just exchange some altcoins. I don't think that ask a donation "even for 1 satoshi" without provide more elements is something interesting for a community. Offer a space for free at this point, you will get more visibility and for sure it's worth more then 1 satoshi!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OscarDavidson

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 01:05:14 PM

Such a desperate and crazy idea Shocked But I hope you can do it. Wish you some luck. This plan requires some determination, which should be right up your alley.
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:29:51 PM

Such a desperate and crazy idea Shocked But I hope you can do it. Wish you some luck. This plan requires some determination, which should be right up your alley.

Oh, screw the determination. The guy just came up with a stupid idea how to get some sats from the naive victims.
I hope he realizes that nobody's that stupid.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:39:35 PM

Bitcoin don't have physical property, so what will we send to moon? Paper wallet, physical Bitcoin, metal carved with private key and short message?
In the same line of skepticism here. In fact, I don't think there's any value to send the BTC to the moon. What's the point? In my opinion it is just money wasted. Even if sent now, in the future when humanity can easily travel to the moon and back, or interstellar rather, it would most probably be irrelevant and worthless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: