Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Developers are not your slaves  (Read 528 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:07:36 AM

I often see things around here demonizing developers and the like for making money off the work they do. Honestly I find that attitude this community has about developers completely idiotic. Developers, coders etc. have priceless skills in the progression of cryptography and people expect them to give everything away for free. And when they here a developer is making some money off their own work they scream scam, centralization etc. Note I'm completely against centralization but most people around here don't seem to understand what centralization is. Developers are not your slaves stop thinking your entitled to profit off their work and their not.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:15:08 AM

Developers, coders etc. have priceless skills in the progression of cryptography and people expect them to give everything away for free.
and for everyone else, there's coingen.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:17:22 AM

stfu have a seat newbie. The influx all these fucking newbz giving out opinions, claiming bullshit, it wasnt like this. Its like a cesspool in here now.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:22:02 AM

your a lunatic and have been caught defending scam coin devs no matter how bad their behavior is.. you have no credibility what so ever.

i won't address your garbage anymore after your last stunt pretending that a bunch of us DDOS'd you lol

your not very smart.. we can tell all your antics are centered around the fact that YOU are one of the pricks posting scam coins.

i'm not going to ddos you but i will make sure your shit coins are worthless and keep pressure on you until you leave.
get lost we don't want your scammy bs !

i will keep sticking up for the poor noobs you suck dry financially.. new people that just show up now
need to be made aware of scammers like you that setup pyramid schemes to rip them off.. aka: scammy pump & dump shit coin clones posted daily.

your a thief and a liar and scammer.. stfu and fuck off !

FUD first & ask questions later™
mazuma

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:24:18 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 06:42:14 AM by mazuma

seriously for real. If you guys notice, most of these posts that try to reform shit (Shit coin page), GPU mining is dead, LETS CHANGE how we do things, are fucking done by these amateur fucks who joined 2 months ago and already act liek they know shit.More and more keep coming. Fuck sakes
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:25:56 AM

He has a point. I remember the Powercoin days when everyone freaked about a premine that was less than 1%. Yet they expected development costs, marketing etc to be paid by the creator while they earn all the profit from mining (I don't mine).
mazuma

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:29:22 AM

Hes stating the fucking obvious, and like the guy said earlier most of these are coins are coingen, there isnt even any real "developers" any more. Its fluff talk
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:56:06 AM

I often see things around here demonizing developers and the like for making money off the work they do. Honestly I find that attitude this community has about developers completely idiotic. Developers, coders etc. have priceless skills in the progression of cryptography and people expect them to give everything away for free. And when they here a developer is making some money off their own work they scream scam, centralization etc. Note I'm completely against centralization but most people around here don't seem to understand what centralization is. Developers are not your slaves stop thinking your entitled to profit off their work and their not.

First of all 1% is to much never mind 2+! Investors are not here to pay your bills damn bills!!

Consider this if a coin is moderately successful it'll end up with $1-5 million market cap (top 30 - 15)  1% = $10,000 to $50,000 This is what some people make in a year!!!  Over and over again dev decides he want's his payday selling all 1% in one fell swoop and the market never recovers.

This is why no one will support your 1-5% premine.

Ps. Quite bitching about your copy paste fail coins
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

ya and 1% can be a hell of lot of coins.. and they are worth more if you own them on day one hour one of a coins release on an exchange
the intrinsic value makes them worth far far faaaar more way early on then they would be had all coins been mined.
i brought this aspect up in my pre-mine topic in my sig and some other guys had made some good points too for sure.
sadly pre-mines are ripe for exploitation and i don't care who did it before.. we shouldn't be doing it NOW from this point on.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: