Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supposed to make me smarter, not dumber  (Read 316 times)
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 02:03:03 PM

Beginners often make mistakes. But new traders must commit to them in order to become better.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:41:58 PM

When there is a bull run on Bitcoin, the quality of the topics on bitcointalk takes a turn for the worse.

Yeah, I totally hear you. Bitcointalk is now filled with topics like "how to buy/sell bitcoin", "BTC vs GOLD", "how to steal coins" and other unintelligible things that make you wonder, if there is such a thing as Bitcoin development anymore. On other forums you can learn how to use two-factor authentication on the blockchain, but here all you can find is schemes.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2555

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:54:15 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 08:59:57 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

When there is a bull run on Bitcoin, the quality of the topics on bitcointalk takes a turn for the worse.
Yeah, I totally hear you. Bitcointalk is now filled with topics like "how to buy/sell bitcoin", "BTC vs GOLD", "how to steal coins" and other unintelligible things that make you wonder, if there is such a thing as Bitcoin development anymore. On other forums you can learn how to use two-factor authentication on the blockchain, but here all you can find is schemes.
Then you are hanging out in the wrong areas...

Stick to the technical areas such as here and here where you will find the real ongoing developments and Bitcoin technical support or the Bitcoin Mining areas for useful info regarding mining and the hardware usedBTC.

Areas such as "Project Development" and pretty much anything dealing with alts -- that IS generally crap and to be avoided as it will rot yer brain Wink

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 01:18:22 AM

Everyone has their own goals in this forum, if the opening post feels that the topic currently circulating in this forum is bad and feels that it is not
useful. There is no compulsion to be in this forum, because everyone is free to choose. For me the current topics are quite helpful to increase
my knowledge, In fact, there are many other people's experiences that I can learn from. Maybe there are a lot of bad topics too, but I understand
it. Because it's not easy to make good and useful topics for other people.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: