Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anybody have any suggestions for investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 625 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 06:04:42 PM

Before you invest on bitcoin, making a lot of researches will help you on what to improve and what to learn in trading and investment. Cryptocurrency is so complex and technical when you engage to it that's why it takes a lot of time to learn and adapt on how it works in the market. But bitcoin is really worth it to invest and you should make some time to understand and also share it to your friends and families. Also look for a mentor or a professional so that these experienced investors will help you on how to start without having big problems.

You are right I always follow the market trend and I don't go with price range because it may go in either way also I don't prefer these so called experts.

I would rather go with my own research so that I can make some new plans and fill my bags as future of BTC looks very clear and unique that's the reason loads of money are pouring that's not so much risky this will surely give me satisfaction as I am researching if I fail I will take this as a lesson and do it better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 06:08:33 PM

There are lot notions around the number one digital currency investment. Potential investors from Wall Street think that it might not be the best for them to invest in Bitcoin. Some people skepticism arise a result of record exchange hacks and also lot of scammers in various social media platform.
Financial expert advisor have different opinions about the bitcoin future despite the huge profit risk takers  made during this year rally. What is your legit suggestion  in investing into bitcoin base on the level of your exposure to the blockchain industry?

Today's market is very risky because bitcoin is a very volatile asset, the future of which is still uncertain. To mitigate any risks involved with investing in bitcoin, you should wait for it to achieve new ATH. Then you skip it and don't invest. Just wait for another ATH, the one that will give you enough evidence that the time has come. You should probably skip that one too because it is still risky to invest your money. In my opinion, you need to wait for the third ATH. Only then it is going to be relatively safe to put your dollars in. Don't wait too long, however, because you can miss the moment when bitcoin is no longer volatile due to its maturity.
The higher the risk, the greater the profit. That's why we try to take risk in order to gain something valuable. Just like bitcoin, there's a high risk when you try to enter its domain by investing, that's why you need further research and knowledge before betting your own wealth into that currency. Also, skipping opportunities such as corrections or dip may be regrettable since it can turntables your fortune if you're already late to bitcoin.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:35:21 PM

Today's market is very risky because bitcoin is a very volatile asset, the future of which is still uncertain. To mitigate any risks involved with investing in bitcoin, you should wait for it to achieve new ATH.

I don't really think i will agree with you on this. All ventures of investing, there is some level risk associated to them.  The price volatility of Bitcoin can be a blessing and curse depending your level of knowledge about the Bitcoin market. With good knowledge about the bitcoin market, price volatility will be the focal point of your investment plans and strategies. As a Bitcoin investor, you should be concern about the rate at which the price of Bitcoin changes and use that at your advantage to make profit.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:48:46 PM

Today's market is very risky because bitcoin is a very volatile asset, the future of which is still uncertain. To mitigate any risks involved with investing in bitcoin, you should wait for it to achieve new ATH.

I don't really think i will agree with you on this. All ventures of investing, there is some level risk associated to them.  The price volatility of Bitcoin can be a blessing and curse depending your level of knowledge about the Bitcoin market. With good knowledge about the bitcoin market, price volatility will be the focal point of your investment plans and strategies. As a Bitcoin investor, you should be concern about the rate at which the price of Bitcoin changes and use that at your advantage to make profit.
He do mention on waiting for it to achieve on new ATH? Then what would be the steps he would be doing? Buying on peak? thats suicide but if you do go for long term then entering on any price wont really be an issue.
When it comes to suggestion for investing on bitcoin. then it would be the basics;

-Dont be greedy
-This isnt a one day quick rich scheme
-Dont fall in fud or fomo
-Always set profit taking measures
-Invest on the amount you can afford to lose.

Very basic but actually hard to be applied but can really be learnt though.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:00:52 PM

Changes in bitcoin price or bitcoin price fluctuations can be identified by analyzing them with technical and fundamental analysis to read where the next bitcoin price is. Investing in bitcoin or other altcoins if you don't know basic TA and FA knowledge will certainly be very risky, because you don't know when to enter the market and when to leave. High volume has a high risk and it will be dangerous if we do not know to analyze the market.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:17:08 PM

It is good decision to invest in bitcoin but prior research and education is necessary. Cryptocurrency is risky and get specialized once you lock in to it that's why it takes a parcel of time to memorize and adjust on how it works within the showcase. But bitcoin is truly worth it to contribute and you ought to make a few time to get it additionally share it to your circle. Invest carefully and set plan to how much time you HODL and invest, it is necessary to diversify the investment.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:59:30 PM

There are two people in the market who aims for profit, traders and investors, depends on the time frame, how long you're willing to wait.
But the most important thing before invest is doing research and learn the fundamentals of bitcoin, then determine your strategy.
Bitcoin value supposes to increase over time, hence investors who aim for a higher target require extra perseverance, patience, and self-control to wait for a longer period than traders.
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 4316

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 06:01:34 AM

That post was a bit sarcastic, which means you shouldn't take it literally. The idea is that most people are starting to ask for investment advice only when an asset reaches its ATH. Where were you when bitcoin was at 3200$ per coin? Was bitcoin too expensive or too risky to buy? It is now riskier and more expensive to buy bitcoin, so the answer is it is always too late to buy it if you know nothing about an asset you want to invest money in. Why is that so? Basically, if you ask for investment advice, you shouldn't invest whatsoever. If you ask for advice, you didn't do your homework, your research, you have no idea why you chose bitcoin for your investment. Because if you did know all of that, you wouldn't be waiting for a perfect moment to invest, you wouldn't be looking at bitcoin's short-term volatility. You would just be certain that bitcoin grows in price not because of hype, FOMO, or bubble, but because it has useful qualities that make it valuable and attractive for investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 07:23:25 AM

Well, it would depend on the interest of the majority in that current part. Not everyone in Wall Street wants to be part of crypto but there are some who want to be and probably are HODLing different cryptocurrencies. As a part of the crypto community for quite some time now, I believe it's good to invest in this market, especially Bitcoin. The catch is if everything goes sideways, don't blame it on someone who suggested it. It should be taken with a grain of salt type of thing.

Everything that is considered an investment is a risk already, it's never going to be sure but the management of risk is a necessity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:52:37 AM

In order to evaluate bitcoin, I look at this forum and other activities which help bitcoin to become more famous. The price of bitcoin is also an important aspect cause it demonstrates the real supply/demand theory. Therefore, I usually do not want to listen to any potential investors in Wall Street or financial expert advisors. I trust my guts and my instinct. Moreover, bitcoin has built a huge trust to me which I believe that it has chances to alter the current monetary system. Therefore, I keep buying bitcoin more and more no matter how high the price can be
Phanditha Echevarria

Activity: 68
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:55:42 AM

Well, it would depend on the interest of the majority in that current part. Not everyone in Wall Street wants to be part of crypto but there are some who want to be and probably are HODLing different cryptocurrencies. As a part of the crypto community for quite some time now, I believe it's good to invest in this market, especially Bitcoin. The catch is if everything goes sideways, don't blame it on someone who suggested it. It should be taken with a grain of salt type of thing.

Everything that is considered an investment is a risk already, it's never going to be sure but the management of risk is a necessity.
be ready to take the outcome when doing anything risky
Phanditha Echevarria

Activity: 68
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:31:58 AM

The better way to get high returns is to hold for a long time Wink
it requires a tranquil mindset
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: