Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is dying  (Read 609 times)
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:06:27 AM

In about 3-10 years XRP could reach the price of $ 200 per XRP when it's massively adopted by banks worldwide.
It seems you are a part of XRP supporter.
When SEC will be winning the battle and the banks will never try to adopt ripple.
The court will be giving the statement that will decide whether ripple will still alive or not. Even some major exchange sites that didn't operated in US started to keep their eyes on this case.
You have a point here, 200$ for XRP is laughable lol but I don't see any reason why XRP team won't pay the fine, they should be able to get out of this mess or else all those third-party institutes that want to adopt XRP will abandon the project, honestly things aren't looking good for XRP but I believe anything is possible

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:45:18 PM

I think Ripple  will not die so easily.Ripple Ceo intends to fight a legal battle and will respond to the allegations in a legal forum.Almost one month has passed after negative new of Ripple But it is still in the top ten Ranking and price is still above 20 cent.We should take profit in to for short term,Do not hold long unless its settlement.
Yes, taking profits for the short term can still be done through the Ripple token, moreover Ripple still intends to solve a problem that has dragged on for a month, so of course it is still very good to have a Ripple token in the short term and take advantage of it.

I believe the ripple team is still doing something behind the curtains. I don't think they are just sleeping with this problem. There are so many stakeholders that are affected by this issue. They have a lot of collaborations in place, so I don't think, they will fail those partnerships. Maybe, a month from now, we will hear something solid from the XRP team. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:48:43 PM

A lot of people are predicting that ripple is dead, while some are of the opinion that it might recover after all. Recently, there have been some talks over whether Ripple should go head to head with SEC in court or settle.

What is your opinion on this matter?
It's not yet dead but it going there. How many supporters and investors are willing sacrifice their time waiting for their issue to resolve? 1%, 2%, sooner or later they all gone for such a hopeless wait for nothing.
If Ripple wanted to bring back and hold the trust of their investors, they will have to work for the resolution of their issues but never heard they are doing it, or maybe I miss something?
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:51:03 PM

I dont think that ripple is dying and will be a dead coin because of the fact that even they are having this lawsuit, the CEO and its team are really working and making the necessary actions to win this case in order for the XRP to continue its legacy in the crypto world and I do believe that sooner we will see a light and a good progress on the ripple trial.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:00:35 PM

To anticipate our multi management security we better not invest in ripple for now, because some of the things we need to know are the volume of the exchange currently seems to be decreasing and I think a lot of investors are playing the price for now so the price is unstable. This can make a beginner trade lose money if he makes a mistake in either opening sells or buying on the exchange.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:02:26 PM

A lot of people are predicting that ripple is dead, while some are of the opinion that it might recover after all. Recently, there have been some talks over whether Ripple should go head to head with SEC in court or settle.

I think Ripple can still survive, but my advice is we better not invest in Ripple for now until SEC and Ripple problem are resolved (take a safe position), because if Ripple loses then the price of Ripple will be difficult to increase and even dump, but if Ripple wins, then it's a right time to invest in Ripple, because I think the price of Ripple will definitely increase very high.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:12:07 PM

I also sold my XRP when the price is at $0.60 cents but it doesn't mean that I believe XRP was already dead, despite that a number of large crypto exchange was delisting XRP because of the SEC pressures but in Binance the XRP was traded at the stable price so it is not dead yet. it is only a fud so that the holders and investors will abandon XRP.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:18:22 PM

After reading all comments here I see that many aren't reading news since the lawsuits on XRP started, so far I'm impressed about how the teams are facing the charges, it seems they are confident that they will win and even the CEO is sure that biden will favour XRP more than how trump handled things

fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:26:59 PM

xrp nowadays is really bad in price, but still many people buy it. it is because they are looking for gaps in the trade and taking profits with not too much capital. but of course they already understand what market movements will occur in the future. I think now is the right time to buy some XRP and hold it for quite a long time and wait for the price to come back to normal even if it's not that high.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:32:26 PM

I have the full confidence that XRP will win over SEC, I also believe the the new US president will go easy on XRP through SEC, XRP team still keeps their heads up and keep pursuing their goals, they still have plan to bring XRP Ledger to central bank, it's no more trump in action, things can change differently for XRP

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:37:23 PM

It will not die for ripple, it will be stopped also of no use, because riplle has spread throughout the world, for sure ripple will continue to grow, whatever happens will not be a barrier

CLEVER BOUNTY
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 01:42:54 PM

Well, this is not clear at all. In my particular case, I've sold around 80% XRP that I had when SEC made the official statement about the Ripple stuff but I really think that Ripple will move forward with the SEC case and they will finally win. If this happen, we will see the XRP price raising like the biggest bull run ever before so we have to stay tuned on this stuff as much as we can if dont want miss that. Btw, Ripple project is really incredible and they don't deserve that but once you move into the crypto space, you have to read everything with much details just in case you miss something and avoid problems in the future.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 02:38:11 PM

The Tether scam is officially going to be revealed anytime soon, which will lead to a big shock in the crypto space.
So I will not invest in other altcoins than XRP in the near future.

In about 3-10 years XRP could reach the price of $ 200 per XRP when it's massively adopted by banks worldwide.

I don't think so. XRP is becoming shit coin slowly and they turning into burnt field really. If you think it can go boom 1000% then it's ridiculous considering its downfall after the last years suspicious activities for the XRP project. People known very well that there are many more coins than such down trending coins. If they are going for any investment then surely its either coin like ETH, BNB, BTC or testnet coins too. XRP is just up there because of it's market capitalism which is from old investors who are now stuck in their just because they bought the XRP at high cost. They are just silently waiting for it's price to reach at least break even point. So make sure you don't fall for the worst mate. Wink
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 02:54:41 PM

I don't think ripple will be dead soon, the fight is not yet ended. Ripple is not a good investment but I usually use this coin for transferring my funds because of low fee, ripple is very useful to me.. The price will be explode if ripple wins but if not I don't know what will gonna happen for ripple hope not dead but still we can use it.

Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 03:03:37 PM

Ripple won't go anywhere. They are bad now but tomorrow they will be fine and the price will rise. And after that the price will go down again. Therefore, many people like ripple and many do not like it. Technology is the last thing to think about when trading Ripple.
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:09:22 PM

I left half of my XPR coins just in case. You never know what will happen.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:40:36 PM

Ripple is very much alive and well, I've been following their channel and also looking out for any news about XRP, the team are not even scared of SEC, infact they are 100% ready for any SEC hammer, people are going to be surprised very soon, including XRP haters, mark my words people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 03:42:50 PM

Despite the negative impact of SEC lawsuit and delisting announcents from exchanges, still ripple has active trades in the market and trying to cope up with all bad news happening into them. There are still believers out of everyone that's why the price of xrp still continues in the market and still have people eyeing to buy more xrps.

Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:45:36 PM

I'm not blind so I can see clearly that XRP is the first top crypto project that SEC will hunt for but there is no history of any top project that died because of SEC, so why are people dumping their XRP coins? Since the news was announced XRP price gets growing, how is this dying?

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 03:57:03 PM

The price of XRP in dollars is still higher then 3 months ago so I don't think it's dying.

They just had some problems but it looks like it's getting up again.
Definitely, ripple is never dead and can never die, though their case in the court with SEC will bring their price down for some certain period of time, but that doesn't mean they will be dead. In the coming weeks, ripple price will go more higher than expected because it is cheaper at the moment.

EDIT:
Ripple is not a good investment but I usually use this coin for transferring my funds because of low fee.
This is the very reason why ripple is not going to shutdown, I personally used ripple alot for my transactions while selling it to my fiat currency which delivers fast at low fee.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: