norite (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
AN
January 20, 2021, 02:28:53 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2021, 11:45:29 PM by norite

First block discovered! January 21, 2021! Timestamp 1611247640  Cool

Armor Network is a fast, anonymous and untraceable cryptocurrency integrated into Telegram ecosystem.

LINKS
[NEW] MARKET Cratex.io https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=AMX/BTC

MINING
[NEW] ARMOR MINER FOR ANDROID https://github.com/Mine2Gether/m2g_android_miner/releases
POOL LIST https://miningpoolstats.stream/armor
XMR-STAK https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases
XMRIG https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/releases
Configuration details https://pool.armornetwork.org/#getting_started

NETWORK DETAILS
Max. supply: 20,000,000 Coins
Time between blocks: 120 seconds
Decimal places: 8
Reward first block: 9.53674316 AMX (decreases in each block)
Algorithm: CryptoNote
POW Algorithm: CryptoNight variant 2 with 3/4 iterations. (CN ZLS)
No ICO and no premined coins

The first miners will get a higher reward per block since the reward is reduced in each block.

This topic will be constantly updated with new information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deCremist

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 10:40:44 AM

Hi,

We have posted on Armor Network - Anonymous and untraceable on our website.

Thank you
Regard
Lyoto
Ngenah Euy

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 12:28:09 PM

wrong ... should be https://pool.armornetwork.org

just copy a dead coin
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 10:53:46 PM

There are many telegram users but don't know how you can integrate this successfully in that channel. And what will be the application of your coin among telegram users? And hopefully, you will not list in a substandard exchange with no trading activity.
matusik484

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 07:52:30 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 04:06:10 PM by matusik484

Hello Everyone!

We would like to welcome Armor on our LetsHash.it Mining Pool!

Our Mining Fee is only 0.5% both Pool/Solo, so miners can enjoy their coins Wink
Payouts are made automatically every 5 minutes for all balances above 1 AMX.

You can use following commands to join our Mining Pool straight away :

#1 Option is for mining on Pool (shared) :
Code:
-a cn/zlc -o pool.letshash.it:7770 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p @WorkerXYZ

#2 Option is to mine solo (98% of block reward goes to you) :
Code:
-a cn/zlc -o pool.letshash.it:7770 -u solo:YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p @WorkerXYZ

Thanks for paying attention!
-Enjoy your hashing.

Your LetsHash.it Team
--------------------------------

If you need a help or have any ideas about our pools, don't be afraid to contact us at Discord : https://discord.gg/RrUqjWn

Exbitron (http://exbitron.com)
platedscrap

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 11:37:01 PM

There are many telegram users but don't know how you can integrate this successfully in that channel. And what will be the application of your coin among telegram users? And hopefully, you will not list in a substandard exchange with no trading activity.

You can take a look here https://telegram.me/armor_wallet_bot

The wallet bot is working for me
AndroniusX

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:46:03 AM

new scam project from the founder of ZELERIUS. this is the 3rd project he launches)))))
AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:21:34 PM

Great project

Next wallets for win /Linux / Mac

Then exchange
AndroniusX

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:22:49 PM

the developer of zelerius stole all the coins from the wallet telegrams. do you have access to coins in the telegram wallet armor?
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:16:08 AM

Crazy way to launch a coin.

Have to use an online wallet via telegram (absolute no-no for most miners)
No compiled wallets for Linux or Windows.

What are you thinking.
Compile the desktop wallets and restart the chain, totally crazy otherwise....
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 07:48:21 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 08:34:35 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Crazy way to launch a coin.

Have to use an online wallet via telegram (absolute no-no for most miners)
No compiled wallets for Linux or Windows.

What are you thinking.
Compile the desktop wallets and restart the chain, totally crazy otherwise....

Hi, all. Nice coin! No ICO. No PREMINE. Fair launch!
This thread with this post, is in archive, here - on wayback-machine.

I have sucessfully compiled it on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver), using the following instructions, in README.md
After successfully compilation, I made this fork.
I do not planning to make some changes there, and this is a backup of the working source code,
because some developers just removing the source code, after some time.
Maybe, I'll update it, if new updated original code from official armor-devs,
will have no any degenerative changes, and changes will be constructive.
Anyone can fork it, to make backup too.

./armord - working, and syncronized.
./walletd - working, and sucessfully connected to armord.

if bind this both to 0.0.0.0 (run armord and walletd with --help, and see usage, there),
then there is possible to share armord and walletd RPC's in LAN,
and connect to daemon or to wallet RPC from curl,
or even from browser (just need to edit requests, in Network section, after press F12 in Mozilla Firefox, and put JSON, there).

After connect walletd to armord, there is possible to generate wallet address,
but there is need to use bip39 passphrase.
I used this bip39-mnemonic generator: https://brain2bip.com
and random password (as passphrase), from this client-side password-generator: https://genpas.peter23.com
After this all, I got "bip39 mnemonic" (12 words), and my - miner's address.
Then, miner's address was been used to do mining Armor (ARM), using latest XMRig v6.7.2 with "algo":"cn/zls"
and after some payouts from mining pool: https://pool.armornetwork.org
I have sucessfully saw my own coins!

To do this, I just runed the ./walletd, bind WALLET RPC-API of this to 0.0.0.0,
and using request "get_balance", which is described here:
https://github.com/noritte/armor/blob/master/docs/Bytecoin-Wallet-Daemon-JSON-RPC-API.md

After all, there is possible to dump private key (which is generated from bip39 mnemonic phrase).
To do this, need to restart ./walletd, with option "--secrets-via-api", and then run "get_addresses" with "need_secret_spend_keys", as described there.

All this seems, like all is working.

You can do this all yourself, too.
If you have windows 10, you can download image from Microsoft Store and install "Ubuntu WSL".

Best regards, and happy mining for you all!

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 10:53:38 AM

I see that this thread is too simple to describe on the page above. did not see the team that worked on this project. I also visited the website https://armornetwork.org/. not very detailed. Anyone can help me?

Pilott73

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:25:39 AM

I participated in the ZLS project and was a member of the team. Developer Vic and his friend Daniel are solely responsible for stealing all money from Zelerius's community. Now I see that the same people were opening Armor Network on old keys. They say that they are simple users and were not the developers of ZLS, don't believe it! These are the same scammers! Daniel is so stupid that he uses the same avatar on Telegram as before ... I warn everyone against this fraudulent project!
Pilott73

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:27:02 PM

I participated in the ZLS project and was a member of the team. Developer Vic and his friend Daniel are solely responsible for stealing all money from Zelerius's community. Now I see that the same people were opening Armor Network on old keys. They say that they are simple users and were not the developers of ZLS, don't believe it! These are the same scammers! Daniel is so stupid that he uses the same avatar on Telegram as before ... I warn everyone against this fraudulent project!

The Armor project is based on bytecoin and zelerius, yes. When the Zelerius devs disappeared we tried to recover the blockchain but it was impossible, for that reason we decided to start the project from scratch ... using their algorithm. We are not zelerius developers.

You were one of the zelerius devs!! I know your nickname from zelerius telegram chat and old bitcointailk post... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028909.msg54236452#msg54236452 sorry but we tried to recover what was lost in zelerius, a good technology and community.

I know that Vic and Daniel are scammers! I also know that they live in the same city, work together and are friends. Now I see that Daniel is an Administrator in the telegram group of your project. For me, this is enough to understand that your project is a scam.
Pilott73

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:42:15 PM

The Armor project is based on bytecoin and zelerius, yes. When the Zelerius devs disappeared we tried to recover the blockchain but it was impossible, for that reason we decided to start the project from scratch ... using their algorithm. We are not zelerius developers.

You were one of the zelerius devs!! I know your nickname from zelerius telegram chat and old bitcointailk post... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028909.msg54236452#msg54236452 sorry but we tried to recover what was lost in zelerius, a good technology and community.

I know that Vic and Daniel are scammers! I also know that they live in the same city, work together and are friends. Now I see that Daniel is an Administrator in the telegram group of your project. For me, this is enough to understand that your project is a scam.

Which group? maybe it's another parallel group. Sorry but there is no one called Daniel as administrator... you are confused

You write that the ZLS developers have disappeared, but you're lying! Daniel was on the ZLS development team. Now he is in your project, in your team. He is the administrator of the Spanish Group. Maybe he and you are the same person, I don't care. I just want to tell you that you guys are scammers! The same code, the same people...
Pilott73

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:55:20 PM

I have already said that he is an administrator in the Spanish group. it's easy to check) he is also the most active member in the other groups. he is also the most active who encourages trading...)

Which group? maybe it's another parallel group. Sorry but there is no one called Daniel as administrator... you are confused

You write that the ZLS developers have disappeared, but you're lying! Daniel was on the ZLS development team. Now he is in your project, in your team. He is the administrator of the Spanish Group. Maybe he and you are the same person, I don't care. I just want to tell you that you guys are scammers! The same code, the same people...

Again! There is no one called Daniel on the team... Zelerius was open source, and bytecoin, of course we use the same code!
Pilott73

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:56:31 PM

I have already said that he is an administrator in the Spanish group. it's easy to check) he is also the most active member in the other groups. he is also the most active who encourages trading...)

Again! There is no one called Daniel on the team... Zelerius was open source, and bytecoin, of course we use the same code!
Pilott73

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:58:19 PM

Pilott73

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 03:11:37 PM

The only chat that we have created is the English chat.
your English chat has links to Spanish and Russian chats. this is in your pinned message. You don't seem to have all the information yourself...)
P.S. the links have just been removed...))) You clowns!
Pilott73

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 03:21:11 PM

The only chat that we have created is the English chat.
your English chat has links to Spanish and Russian chats. this is in your pinned message. You don't seem to have all the information yourself...)
P.S. the links have just been removed...))) You clowns!

I don't have control of other chats, the official chat is the english chat as you can see in the announcement of this topic.
Yes, I can see everything. I also always take screenshots. I can confirm every word I say!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: