Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDO is going to replace IEO?  (Read 867 times)
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:48:12 PM

I don't think IDO will replace IEO? Actually, they are the same, initial token sales on exchanges. I am sure many people already quite satisfied with IEO. They know well that IEO's reputation is much better than ICO. Since it is still trending till now, I assume IEO will last a long time to be the favorite option of initial token sales.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:13:16 PM

After failing of ICO investor's fees safe in IEO. That is why IEO in exchange like binance is highly demandable. But now a new type of coin offering called IDO launched. Most of the DeFi projects like to do token sales there and projects like polkastarter, poolz who are offering these services gain massive success. So what do you think IEO trends is going to fade away and IDO will take its place?
ICO and IEO both work in the same style, just the difference is the exchange offering. I don't see that all IEO are as successful as Binance IEO. Binance support is lots for new projects where general ICO are less trusted. Investors need only trust, which can provide any scammer projects with a fake roadmap. New services also need trust that they can offer us real services as IDO is one of them, but one can't replace another fund rise process.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:17:27 PM

I don't think IDO will replace IEO? Actually, they are the same, initial token sales on exchanges. I am sure many people already quite satisfied with IEO. They know well that IEO's reputation is much better than ICO. Since it is still trending till now, I assume IEO will last a long time to be the favorite option of initial token sales.

But remember, IEO's success depends on the exchange as well as the project itself. Like for example, you will trust more if the IEO is happening in binance as compared to a small exchange, right? And aside from that, you also need to check the background of the project. Do they have the capability to deliver their objectives as a specified period of time? So it will be the same with IDO also, is the DEX reputable with positive feedback from its users? How about check the project itself?
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 03:22:09 AM

But remember, IEO's success depends on the exchange as well as the project itself. Like for example, you will trust more if the IEO is happening in binance as compared to a small exchange, right? And aside from that, you also need to check the background of the project. Do they have the capability to deliver their objectives as a specified period of time? So it will be the same with IDO also, is the DEX reputable with positive feedback from its users? How about check the project itself?

That means, currently IDO is not guaranteed to completely replace IEO, where the reputation of the centralized exchange is currently better than DEX in general. If there was a new token offering made by Binance compared to that held by the best DEX exchangers (I don't know yet), everyone would put most of their assets to binance.
Even though the main concept of the real blockchain is decentralized, that doesn't mean that many people agree and prefer decentralized exchangers. It is proven that currently there are so many Binance users that even dominate all cryptocurrency exchange transactions in general.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:39:27 AM

I still give IEO chance of survival as compared to IDO, most of these projects are sold out to VCs and they will come out with small percentage allocation for public sale. I will rather sit on BNB tokens because most of these IDO platform will see a huge dump in the token price since the market is too saturated with launchpad projects

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:50:20 AM

IDO are way better than IEO right now, the only IEO platform that I can give some face is binance and it's been too quiet on binance launchpad right now, as for platforms like polkastarter and others their conditions is why I like them, teams won't be able to do anyhow with funds because funds won't be 100% released for them

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:58:19 AM

There is not much difference in this.
Earlier it was ICO (initial coin offering) And then it became IEO (Initial exchange offering).
And now it is IDO (Initial dex Offering) And the purpose of all this is also the same fund raising for the project.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 09:00:16 AM

It's happening already, I'm not seeing new projects using IEO like before even binance which is a IEO launchpad wizard have been quiet for some time now, most new projects are leaving centralised exchanges behind for IDO platforms and most have been successfully so far

N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2021, 05:20:23 AM

IDO has a great advantage on IEO, because For IEO you need to pay exchange fee, which are raising up and up as the market develops, but for IDO you do not need anybody’s permission. Its a completely synonym of decentralization - Instead of exchanges, vocal community members are the ones who vet projects and tokens. It opens new horizons.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:35:22 PM

After failing of ICO investor's fees safe in IEO. That is why IEO in exchange like binance is highly demandable. But now a new type of coin offering called IDO launched. Most of the DeFi projects like to do token sales there and projects like polkastarter, poolz who are offering these services gain massive success. So what do you think IEO trends is going to fade away and IDO will take its place?
Well, having new trends is not a new thing. There are always new trends that come out almost every year. I have never heard of this IDO (initial DEX offering) until just now, and I decided to do a quick research to see what it is all about ,and from what I have understood, IDO is a token that represents assets that are hosted on decentralized exchanges. That doesn’t seem like a new thing to me, and moreover it is also similar to the ones that we have before, just like ICO, nothing much different about them.

I don’t know about this IDO turning out to become something really big in future, it doesn’t seem like that to me, but there is still the possibility.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 09:09:15 PM

I would say that IEO is more secure, but the process is more complicated. Besides that he is more expensive.
IDO was born for those who want to forget about so much paperwork and is mostly done with DEX or decentralized exchanges.
I believe that the two forms can subsist, according to the interest of each participant.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 04:01:02 AM

I think IEO more safe than IDO because this fundraising model guarantee the tokens will listing and tradeable on the exchanges. IEO on big exchanges, like in Binance, Huobi and Gate is more safe to join it because these exchanges has high trust. These exchange always conducts a review first to find out the potential of the project and its fundamentals before they list the token on their launch pad paltform.

RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:46:49 AM

ICO? Not my bro
IDO? My bro Cool

By the way, have you heard about such project as Deedy Digital? They are going to launch an IDO very very soon and I think their project has large potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: