Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 01:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain airdrop stacks still blocked, is there any use to it?  (Read 68 times)
scammed-by-nitro (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:35:48 AM

It said the dropped stacks would be blocked for 1 year. 1 year is gone and its still blocked. What kind of bs promotion is that. First let people wait 1 year and after that there is still nothing happening with it.

Is there any use for Stacks anyway??
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:51:06 AM

It said the dropped stacks would be blocked for 1 year. 1 year is gone and its still blocked. What kind of bs promotion is that. First let people wait 1 year and after that there is still nothing happening with it.
Why don't you visit their telegram chat and ask there first https://t.me/BlockstackChat
I don't think members here are a fan of blockchain.com that is run by Roger so it's less likely that they also joined the airdrop.

Is there any use for Stacks anyway??
It looks like the team has been working on the project. I see launch of mainnet and listing on major exchanges.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: