Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs covid 19?  (Read 1697 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 05:42:11 PM

The pandemic has disrupted lives across all countries and communities and negatively affected global economic growth in 2020 beyond anything experienced in nearly a century. While the pandemic caused several commodities and assets to lose their value, the cryptocurrency market, on the other hand, was found immune to coronavirus. From approximately $7000 in March 2020 to more than USD 54,000 to date, Bitcoin has boomed and astonished the whole world. The green signal that cryptocurrency has given through Covid-19 is unbelievable.
Don't forget that the pandemic and the growth of bitcoin isn't just the reason, the pandemic also coincide with the halving in 2020 which is proven to pump the prices when it happens, which it really did. I think you're right about it being immune to the effects of the pandemic although I hope that it won't change when the pandemic is over.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:17:48 PM

After 100% vaccination the world might slowly be back to normal. It will start the daily activities, out door trip, and of course the economy growth. And what about Bitcoin? Of course people will have more money and might invest in Bitcoin, but I assume it cannot pump the price aggressively. Bitcoin has its own system and has a team working behind the scenes. Covid 19 has nothing to do to increase or dump Bitcoin price unless done purposely in coincidence way.
Vaccine is one of the keys to success to get out of this prolonged pandemic. Hopefully herd immunity will be formed soon and we can return to normal activities. Hopefully there will be no more conspiracy, so that this vaccination can run optimally.

based on my experience, since this pandemic many of my friends have joined crypto, some have also asked me to teach them. this is a result of the difficulty of making money offline, many offices being closed, trading activities restricted, etc. so they look for alternative jobs online. If generalized, this pandemic also has a positive impact on the development of bitcoin, where more and more people know and are familiar with the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:20:30 PM

Covid-19 pandemic pushed the people to get more involve in digital currency and it help the demand of bitcoin increased. But if you talk about the covid vaccine, it has no impact on bitcoin because government buy the vaccine through/using fiat currency and not bitcoin or other digital currency.
The vaccine has no direct relation to bitcoin.

But the vaccine to have a direct connection to the economy of most countries, there's relativity that we can find from it. You're misunderstanding about purchasing of vaccine.

It's not about buying it through fiat or bitcoin but about the effect of it through the economy that shall also have the impact on the cryptocurrency market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junmisakiro

Activity: 592
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:05:58 AM

With the recent launch of the Covid 19 vaccines, will it affect bitcoin, I assume that the Covid 19 vaccine will make the economy stabilize again, will this also affect bitcoin?  will bitcoin weaken or vice versa?
Currently vaccination will not make the world economy recover, because considering the current rise of new virus variants, and making the governments in their respective countries still restrict people from doing activities freely, even for those who have been vaccinated, thus making some people and investors still use bitcoin to earn income.
So for now bitcoin will stay strong, until the world actually recovers completely.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:47:06 AM

With the recent launch of the Covid 19 vaccines, will it affect bitcoin, I assume that the Covid 19 vaccine will make the economy stabilize again, will this also affect bitcoin?  will bitcoin weaken or vice versa?
Currently vaccination will not make the world economy recover, because considering the current rise of new virus variants, and making the governments in their respective countries still restrict people from doing activities freely, even for those who have been vaccinated, thus making some people and investors still use bitcoin to earn income.
So for now bitcoin will stay strong, until the world actually recovers completely.

I'm kinda agree with you man. Despite the vaccines that would decongest the hospitals and preventing us from dying, we can still be infected and spread it to others even the unvaccinated and it's still far away for the economy to recover. However, Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world isn't affected at all with the pandemic because this has nothing to do with COVID-19.

With the growth of people's interest in Bitcoin as well as the popularity of DeFi, NFT and blockchain games, the industry would keep accelerating like no other.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 05:51:45 AM

There is a correlation between bitcoin and covid 19, we know well that drove people to bitcoin and the modern popularity of bitcoin increased awareness as everyone wanted to get an investment opportunity  best during the pandemic.  There is not any model that is not affected by Covid 19 except bitcoin.  The introduction of vacxin did not affect the crypto economy as proof that bitcoin and crypto remained at a natural level of volatility, bitcoin was still going up.  It shows some degree of involvement but not all, without any dependencies.

Elsaveronicha

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

XIRCUS

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:22:11 AM

I think that with covid 19 in this world, bitcoin is getting more and more popular, as evidenced by the price of bitcoin and altcoins that are going up very high. This is because many people realize the importance of investing so many of them invest and look for investments with high returns such as bitcoin.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 06:00:40 AM

I think that with covid 19 in this world, bitcoin is getting more and more popular, as evidenced by the price of bitcoin and altcoins that are going up very high. This is because many people realize the importance of investing so many of them invest and look for investments with high returns such as bitcoin.
actually there is no direct correlation between the covid 19 pandemic and bitcoin, even though the pandemic occurred and making people work from home did not make a significant addition that there were additional participants as a result of the covid 19 pandemic. because after all, everyone could not immediately understand crypto and had to learn first and get information from people who may have already joined.

if he also wants to trade clearly requires more funds than he has and we know precisely because of the pandemic many people have stopped working and have no extra money and only to meet needs and not to trade in crypto and only those who have been doing it for a long time. .

the increase in bitcoin is precisely the result of the good news that continues to arrive and gives investors and institutions confidence to buy and hold because it is expected to increase again.
but unfortunately bad news is also what makes bitcoin corrected down drastically, fortunately there are still many who believe in bitcoin so bitcoin can be comfortable at a price that doesn't sink.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 04:48:26 PM

all of us want to be the same as the hope that the economy can return to normal and human activities return to normal without any hesitation to socialize directly and all of that will definitely give new enthusiasm, especially in the crypto world, and I have the view that there will be no major influence on crypto because all has been running normally, ease of transaction will occur..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 05:20:13 PM

Many are shifting in crypto now since the stock market as well real estate and other investments took longer time fo gain profit now especially this pandemic and possibly will go deep again due to news on vaccines as well terrorism in some countries. Crypto were not much affected about the news and covid since it is decentralized and tge government have no controls in it that the transaction make more easier as well apps relating to crypto gains popular now especially the games and advanced trading platforms.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:13:39 AM

but what we see the crypto business during the current pandemic is actually exciting, many factors influence, maybe due to the pandemic many people find it difficult to do real work, so they switch to digital businesses. we can see the behavior of bitcoin which broke through the new ath this year, then continued the price correction and currently bitcoin is experiencing an uptrend
yananda

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:23:53 AM

but what we see the crypto business during the current pandemic is actually exciting, many factors influence, maybe due to the pandemic many people find it difficult to do real work, so they switch to digital businesses. we can see the behavior of bitcoin which broke through the new ath this year, then continued the price correction and currently bitcoin is experiencing an uptrend
after the achievement of ATH bitcoin a few months ago shows bitcoin is not inferior to the ongoing pandemic
maybe bad influences have more impact on new projects where some seem to be struggling

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
vania vin

Activity: 481
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 05:30:32 AM

during the covid19 pandemic, many people were fired at the company and they were unemployed so the only way to save their economy was down to the crypto world, the pandemic had a very positive effect on the crypto world.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 12:48:14 PM

With the recent launch of the Covid 19 vaccines, will it affect bitcoin, I assume that the Covid 19 vaccine will make the economy stabilize again, will this also affect bitcoin?  will bitcoin weaken or vice versa?

We are not sure about the actual effectivity of covid vaccines, so it does not guarantee economy stabilization. And now, based on news I've heard, I don't think some vaccines are truly effective, because we have new variants, and covid cases are increasing again in my country. Our gov't again implemented a per city lockdown, and people are finding ways to earn at home, and they start noticing bitcoin again. Also through the help of P2E games people are starting to invest in cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin. So in my opinion, bitcoin will keep going strong because I am sure, another wave of covid due to variants is starting again.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:18:24 PM

it's true that everyone in the pandemic era is very difficult to find work, even hotels and other inns are also quiet, there are no tourists coming, so many people are active at home and they are very interested in crypto, so when many people believe in cypto, it is certain that bitcoin will develop and Alcoins are very positive in the era of the covid 19 pandemic.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:36:23 PM

it's true that everyone in the pandemic era is very difficult to find work, even hotels and other inns are also quiet, there are no tourists coming, so many people are active at home and they are very interested in crypto, so when many people believe in cypto, it is certain that bitcoin will develop and Alcoins are very positive in the era of the covid 19 pandemic.

Of course people will compare it to other types of investments such as stocks or gold, when we spend a lot of time at home we have plenty of time to study various investment options, bitcoin and crypto are the best destinations because they have proven to be very profitable even during the pandemic.

I honestly don't expect that the crypto world will succeed again especially in the pandemic era and it's true, what you're saying now everyone is switching to using digital investments like bitcoin. I hope this trend will continue well even after pandemic

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 06:48:45 PM

In my opinion, the presence of the covid 19 vaccine has no effect on bitcoin, all of us know bitcoin does not depend on others, in 2017 there is no covid but the price of bitcoin is going up and now there is a corona outbreak the price of bitcoin is going up so I don't think covid 19 has an effect on bitcoin.
Yes, Bitcoin is independent market place, so it can not manipulated by others even has nothing to do any government, anyone haven't control it. It's can be example, where most of the countries have fallen into economic recession due to Covid19 but here the Bitcoin has grown at the rocket high. Rather in Covid19 outbreak people have been able to make much better income sitting at home.

Shawn20

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 07:05:57 PM

How can covid pandemic effect Bitcoin Growth. Bitcoin is a online cryptocurrency and no one can have any hand to decrease or increase the price. The pandemic is going on and if you look at bitcoin, Bitcoin is increasing day by day. There is a prediction Bitcoin will reach 100000 $ son during this covid situation

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 07:07:13 PM

If the world economy are going to be stable because of the covid-19 vaccine, then I would say it will still have positive impact not just on crypto, but the rest of traditional financial markets. Maybe the confidence of investors will be very high and more likely to invest on everything that will give them more money like crypto markets.

So every good news about the pandemic will be beneficial. It may even push the price to like $80k to $100k before the end of this year. So let's remain optimistic this year.
I would like to support your point and say that Bitcoin is going to be very popular nowadays. Bitcoin has become so popular today because of this coronavirus. Everybody is going to get involved in this bitcoin now.We can see that the bitcoin market has been pumping the most since the beginning of Kovid. We could see Bitcoin before but it was at 64k $. Since then the price of Bitcoin has come down but now Bitcoin is going to be pumping again. This time, many experts say that Bitcoin can be located at 70k to one million dollars. Looking at the current pace of Bitcoin prices, it seems that Bitcoin will soon be in the range of 70k to 1 million dollars.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 09:10:28 PM

Covid19 only affected the market at the initial stage of the pandemic later people realized that trading cryptocurrency was the best thing
 to do during  lockdown for generating income. The covid19 vaccine will further strengthen the global economy which also will bring uptrend in bitcoin market.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: