Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:45:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome and wise-up  (Read 74 times)
BIT-BENDER (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:03:02 PM

I don't know who this will reach in time and am generalizing to as many -Newbies- that will read it, this is a significant time in your life, from when you nodded that you want to be in crypto-currency, I will not patronize you, or hide what need not be hidden just to give you a calm nerve, I celebrated my one year in this forum last year December, but my time in crypto-currency is not far from that time, and believe me I have seen those that lost, gained, were scammed, arrested, lost in trade or gained in it And more, what ever I have seen has been to me an example, I will like to categorize in bad and good example, and I decide not to ever be in the categories of bad example,but to learn from those who were unfortunately in it, and as a -Newbie you should-

Wise up -Newbie-
+ shed your old shell: in crypto-currency it may not be as anything you have accustomed yourself to, used to, so bringing old shell -old ways, knowledge- here may work but not in your Favour, you can keep them but clean up space to let in new crypto-knowledge, for example you can report a bank account you had business with an it will be easier for the matter to be taken up and done with, than when you report a Bitcoin address -if the scammer is smart may never be caught- why because of the privacy in crypto-currency, read up privacy.

+change your status: can you be better-off financially, in knowledge here in crypto-currency yes you can? But its not an already set dinning for -Newbies- to come and feast, you will set the pace And stage yourself and if you hear other wise that it doesn't take time them its a lie, you may just lose what's yours.

+don't trust it, it can be just a damn scam: scam will be frequently encounter by -Newbies- because they have not the knowledge to decipher them from when it starts, so as a -Newbie- don't trust it from the start, I don't care if it ends up real or not, don't trust it at first.

Along all this, Read up too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: