Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BILLCRYPT project is scam?  (Read 75 times)
Chamodi Mihiravi (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:16:34 PM

Hello,
I was a old member and My previous account was lost. SO I made new account and back to forum again after more than an year.
In 2019 there was a project name BILLCRYPT. They launched a bounty campaign also. (Bounty manager was btcltcdiggerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=228301 who has the CS bounty group).

Here is the link for the bounty.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155242.0

Please note that they have reached SOFTCAP.
I am very active telegram user. So I always stayed touched with crypto projects. Before 8 months ago BILLCRYPT team locked their General discussion group. Then they said because of pandemic situation they have decided to change the road map. Then there were no news about the project development for months. (Exactly I cant tell the duration. But it may be more than 8 months not less)
Then I private messaged to one of their admin and he said there will be listing and upcoming developments coming on end of the year. Day by day they are saying it will be next week like that. Then the year was end and still no information about project development. Their excuse is they cant work because of pandemic situation.
And also in the beginning of the year when I was checking their announcement channel I saw that members are increasing.. So when I am checking I saw that their CEO is adding members to the channel. And when I click on the added users names of newly added members they are last seen is long time ago. They quickly deleted that newly added members notification. So I unable to got ss.
So it seems like CEO is pretending to show to crypto community, Many more crypto individuals are getting touched with the project day by day by adding fake users.

Here I included the chat I had with him after scenario.

https://prnt.sc/xdsy74

So as I see they are going to disappear with the collected funds. What's your idea?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:53:55 PM

I think this project will try to come out in a subtle way, their telegram group has not been able to discuss it for a long time and it is just as planned, I don't know the softcap achieved this is a big number but maybe it could be manipulated in their numbers. write on the website.

And what I know they also don't pay the full bounty and only pay 10% which I know that means for the reasons they say it doesn't make sense.

I don't know about the manager whether he can still communicate with the team and how it goes, I just feel sorry for the hunters and investors who have waited a long time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chamodi Mihiravi (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 07:49:45 PM

I think this project will try to come out in a subtle way, their telegram group has not been able to discuss it for a long time and it is just as planned, I don't know the softcap achieved this is a big number but maybe it could be manipulated in their numbers. write on the website.

And what I know they also don't pay the full bounty and only pay 10% which I know that means for the reasons they say it doesn't make sense.

I don't know about the manager whether he can still communicate with the team and how it goes, I just feel sorry for the hunters and investors who have waited a long time.

Yeah they have payed just only 10% and they are saying that they have an automated system which analyze the most interacting user of their social medias. SO they will be paid first
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: