Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:12:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Send to my BTC balance option isn’t working on yobit?  (Read 65 times)
Arohi12550 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 01:43:45 PM

Hi I am new here. Please pardon my mistakes. I want to know that send to my BTC balance option Isn't working on my account since almost 15days. Is it happening only with me or it is normal? Are you also facing this guys?
Please do reply or show me my mistakes. Embarrassed Thanks.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 01:49:38 PM

Hi I am new here. Please pardon my mistakes. I want to know that send to my BTC balance option Isn't working on my account since almost 15days. Is it happening only with me or it is normal? Please do reply or show me my mistakes. Embarrassed Thanks.
If it's yobit related issue, then there's no one here that can help you since the yobit rep here isn't active anymore. You can message your issue by contacting them via their social media accounts, their support email, also on cryptotalk.org, the forum made by their team.

But I tell you opening support ticket with them takes time to get a respond as they have very bad customer support, who knows if they have changed and improved this year.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 05:35:52 PM

You shouldn't have trusted yobit in the first place.
It is (and always was) a scam exchange.

Consider your coins lost. But don't give up yet and at least try to open a support ticket. You might get a reply.

Please make sure to research the next exchange you are going to use. Especially here on this forum.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 11:05:01 PM

Are you talking about a sig campaign "send to my BTC balance" or are talking about other coins that you want to convert to BTC?

If you are talking about Sig campaign I think if they don't have balance for the sig campaign you need to wait for a week or more(and let yobit refill their wallets for sig campaign) it will work just the same as before.

Or are you talking about altcoins that you want to exchange for BTC? In that case, I think sometimes altcoin wallets from their site are under maintenance so you can't able to do anything you can only do is to report it directly to yobit support.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Arohi12550 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 06:22:59 AM

Are you talking about a sig campaign "send to my BTC balance" or are talking about other coins that you want to convert to BTC?

If you are talking about Sig campaign I think if they don't have balance for the sig campaign you need to wait for a week or more(and let yobit refill their wallets for sig campaign) it will work just the same as before.

Or are you talking about altcoins that you want to exchange for BTC? In that case, I think sometimes altcoin wallets from their site are under maintenance so you can't able to do anything you can only do is to report it directly to yobit support.
I am talking about the cryptotalk campaign.I have BTC but I cannot send it to my wallet balance.So I am not being able to withdraw.
can you tell me how much time does it take to refill their balance on this campaign?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 07:45:36 AM

You should ask on their chat or their forum. This is not the right place to discuss it. Long story short, I think you should expect the worst since Yobit reputation is not that good, and I wouldn't be surprised if you won't be able to withdraw anything in the end.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3769

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 12:23:26 PM

I am talking about the cryptotalk campaign.I have BTC but I cannot send it to my wallet balance.So I am not being able to withdraw.
can you tell me how much time does it take to refill their balance on this campaign?

You may have a good chance if you can prove these currencies, try to do a screen shot and keep as much data as possible.
Then create a scam report here[1] with all the details listed and remember to archive them.

you will wait and when they have restart them cryptotalk signatures, you can ask the campaign manager to transfer the money to you.
All of the steps above are based on your ability to prove ownership of your coins and you are lucky enough to return to their signature campaign.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: