Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021-01-21 BBG - Bitcoin Plunge Has Newbies Scrambling to Google Double-Spend  (Read 207 times)
acquafredda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:07:35 PM

Bitcoin plunged more than 10% Thursday, sparking a hunt for reasons the notoriously volatile asset was selling off. One that captured attention questioned the very viability of the token itself -- though it turned out not to be cause for concern.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-21/bitcoin-plunge-has-newbies-scrambling-to-google-double-spend

Please tell me it is all fake!  Grin This is hilarious! I mean, come on, this is 2021! Noobs please go and use Ethereum, EOS, Tezos, Polkadot, whatever you like.
Leave us bitcoin, for god's sake! It is not for you  Grin Grin Grin
I think I have it all figured out, thanks for the answer! maybe you could help me get the hang of it here, where should I start learning?

Just start reading.  

Of course, much depends on your focus:  are you looking for developer information, user information, news, discussions, trading info (in my opinion, a bad idea, better to just buy and wait) or something else?  

And whatever you do, if you have a private key, never share it with anyone.  Likewise, there will be people wanting to get people involved in what are likely Ponzi schemes - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Thank you for the tips! 
As my grandmother used to say "free cheese only in a mousetrap". Although she has hardly ever been an investor or visited this forum
And if you have a lot of spare time to start researching on all things bitcoin you may refer to this useful collection of guides made available right here on the forum by the great LoyceV
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4928968.0
The guides related to bitcoin, even when a bit outdated, are still great!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: