Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Crypto Exchange has this type of feature?  (Read 95 times)
MZ4 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 86

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 10:06:49 PM

I want to be able to open a position to a coin on a future price and at the same time to be able to put stop loss and/or take profit at the same order.
For example: ETH price is now $1000. I want to open a position if it goes to $1200 and stop loss if it goes to $1100 or take profit if it goes to $1300 but with the same order.

Binance unfortunately offers it only in the FUTURES market and not in the spot.  The photo below is the order that you can give on Futures market on Binance and I want the same exactly but for spot. Do you have an idea which Exchange offers that for the spot market?

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 11:19:39 PM

Have you tried FTX? The attached screenshot above is taken from their android mobile app, FTX Pro and it is available on Spot market and the same time Futures market too.
Ftx seems more complete since you can also see your % gain and % loss for take profit price and stop loss, this is also available on Futures market of Binance since you want for Spot market, you can try FTX.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MZ4 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 11:38:12 PM

Have you tried FTX? The attached screenshot above is taken from their android mobile app, FTX Pro and it is available on Spot market and the same time Futures market too.
Ftx seems more complete since you can also see your % gain and % loss for take profit price and stop loss, this is also available on Futures market of Binance since you want for Spot market, you can try FTX.

Thank you for your answer. Tbh I didn't knew FTX. Is it a trustworthy exchange? Because I checked on coinmarketcap and it a has a ranking of 1.5 out 10.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 12:41:51 AM

Binance unfortunately offers it only in the FUTURES market and not in the spot.  The photo below is the order that you can give on Futures market on Binance and I want the same exactly but for spot. Do you have an idea which Exchange offers that for the spot market?

binance does offer them for spot trading, but you may not have noticed them. on the left of your trading panel there should be simple orders ("limit" and "market"). on the right, do you see a dropdown menu for advanced orders? that is where OCO should be located:

https://www.binance.com/au/support/faq/360032605831-How-to-Use-OCO-One-Cancels-the-Other-Order-Type

MZ4 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 06:48:18 PM

binance does offer them for spot trading, but you may not have noticed them. on the left of your trading panel there should be simple orders ("limit" and "market"). on the right, do you see a dropdown menu for advanced orders? that is where OCO should be located:

https://www.binance.com/au/support/faq/360032605831-How-to-Use-OCO-One-Cancels-the-Other-Order-Type

OCO it doesn't allow you to buy and put a stop loss and take profit at the same time unfortunately.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 09:40:11 PM

Thank you for your answer. Tbh I didn't knew FTX. Is it a trustworthy exchange? Because I checked on coinmarketcap and it a has a ranking of 1.5 out 10.
I haven't seen any major scam accusations against them, at least  not in this forum. I think they can somewhat be trusted though the seem to be newer in the game as compared to the likes of Binance, kraken etc
The ranks score uses a lot of Parameters such as web traffic, average liquidity, volume etc, so I wouldn't worry about it so much. I mean I am seeing some proven scam exchanges such as HitBTC, Bitforex ranking so high the list.

I would however recommend you to carefully look at their terms and conditions

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██