Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] paybackking.com - Boost your earnings  (Read 121 times)
Hugepile (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 11:48:54 PM

Hi all, I just started my little project: PayBackKing.com

TLDR: Be my referral and earn more from your trading, gambling, faucet earnings, mining etc.

The idea is to increase my referrals earnings by sharing my revenue.

I have a list of domains (providers) and for each one or more programs (offers).
Once you sign up as my referral you can subscribe for given program. If I get my share from provider you receive the specified reward.
Moreover, once subscribed to any program you are eligible for special earnings from reward pool.

If the provider allows advanced tracking of referred users I'm able to identify and link each user with appropriate reward amount.
In other case the reward is equally spread  among all subscribed users.

Site is build on top of standard phpbb forum, so you can discuss or check feedback of other users.

LINK: PayBackKing.com 
Looking forward your comment, visit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 03:31:36 PM

Moreover, once subscribed to any program you are eligible for special earnings from reward pool.
Care to explain a bit further in regards to how rewards are given from your reward pool?

If the provider allows advanced tracking of referred users I'm able to identify and link each user with appropriate reward amount.
In other case the reward is equally spread  among all subscribed users.
When it comes to those that don't come with an advanced tracking system, does it mean that you'll be both overpaying and underpaying some of the subscribers?

When you fulfil all the offer requirements use button to send subscribe request.

Once we confirm your request you'll get the reward.
Looks like your system isn't automated as well so there is room for errors...

Any limits in regards to the withdrawals of different cryptocurrencies?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hugepile (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 05:40:04 PM

Hi, thanks for interesting questions.

Care to explain a bit further in regards to how rewards are given from your reward pool?
Rather not to disclose too many details about reward pool mechanics (the system behind is quite complex and unique ).
For now just couple hints, maybe later going to reveal more.
- fundsinpool are meant to be redistributed among users (it's kind of second layer earnings)
- only fraction of funds is used thus should never be empty
- monthly reward for active users (considering number of subscriptions, earnings ...  )
- monthly reward for users subscribed to most beneficial/popular programs (extra reward toparticipants )
- announced competitions like early subscription to new offer ...

When it comes to those that don't come with an advanced tracking system, does it mean that you'll be both overpaying and underpaying some of the subscribers?
True, in such case active users will be donating inactive users.
Nevertheless any user can reach me via forum and If I can 100% confirm his activity/earnings he gets extra rate ( note in some cases it could mean he would have to provide me with API key ).
I'm also be open to private offers from users (we can agree upon certain conditions out of this system).

Looks like your system isn't automated as well so there is room for errors...
It's an early stage and I'm almost positive it won't be error-less but will do my best to be fair and beneficial for all legit/honest users.
Where it's possible I have a script to collect data via API and tools to hepl with manual entries.
There's couple providers I have no refs (sample data) so can't say what exactly is going to be trackable.

Mostly automated is now frebitco ( using internal transfer user gets payout every week but still I have to manualy check/confirm if he decides to subscribe ).

Any limits in regards to the withdrawals of different cryptocurrencies?
Reasonable limit according actual network status. The initial idea is $10 equivalent as minimum.
I'm aware it's essenntial for me to first gain trust so I may offer lower limit for early birds if we use some suitable network for transfer.
At the moment I would not send $2 in BTC (as the fee would be major part) but LTC, DOGE is OK.
Some providers we can use their internal system to payout (like binance BNB or coinbase transaction ).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: