Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone here tell me about the Thorchain - Run Token?  (Read 44 times)
chirag6313 (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 05:15:56 AM

I have been looking at this token for the last 10 months, and it is currently at its highest level. So is this token advisable for long term investment? I'm talking about thorchain - RUN.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 05:25:08 AM

Bubble will burst

If you had this token my advice is sell right now or wait little longer to see the performance, if you don't have this coin don't buy it since the price is currently on the peaks... you'll be in loss.

Altcoins aren't good for long term investment, it just for short and mid term holding.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:26:45 AM

You have been looking at a coin for the last 10 months, and you aren't convinced with what they offers? The truth is, if you have been watching it for that long without investing, then I doubt if there is anything anyone can say to convince you into investing be it short term or long term. At the same time, if you have already invested but still have doubts and you aren't convinced, then take your profit and move over to another coin, since the price is already up. And lastly, considering the current price today, it is already up and it won't be advisable to buy at such price thus would be wise you let it go, because there is no guarantee that if the price corrects and you buy, that it will still go up again; it might even take longer time to pump again and you might be fade up and sell at loss. There are many other altcoins out there in the market that you can study as well and make your investing.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:49:44 AM

They have their own chain right? And they have been at it for the last over a year after a successful round of raising funds. There are several such projects in crypto at the moment. With all such projects, I have a, dare I say, Golden advice. Do not buy their tokens for speculation. Try to build with them and contribute and see if you can "Earn" something rather than putting your own money into it.

The biggest problem in this space is too many speculators as well as too many professional traders who are ready to benefit from your naivete. You may think that you can find the "gems" and get out at the right time. Unfortunately, those who move the markets in these mid-cap and small-caps are far smarter than you. You will only end up losing your sleep and money speculating with them.

If it is something you can build on or build with then that is the best way to gain exposure. If every single bounty hunter in these threads followed this simple advice, we would single-handedly (more like many-handedly) change the face of crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: