Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cardano (ADA) coin hit $10 During 2021?  (Read 3465 times)
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:52:27 AM

$10 is too far i think focus on $5 first
I think with the Defi and NFT trends there is an advantage for ADA to progress at $ 10. With the participation of beetles, it has provided a huge traction for the changing viable market sentiment from impossible to when. At the same time, ADA brings specifics and versatility to the so-called blockchain 3.0 platform. Maybe $ 10 is quite a distance, but in fact it is a natural wait to fulfill its potential. Transplant it into the catalog.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:27:26 AM

I accept this year is a crypto year I genuinely don't see ADA going that higher; not in 2021, not ever. The all out stockpile is colossal and that will not permit it fly besides there is consuming. It isn't reasonable to anticipate a bonus huge in a brief timeframe. This requires time and to perceive what drifts the market is experiencing. Despite the fact that the market is on an upturn.
I also noticed that the ADA coin has had no progress this year. even though there are many other coins that have experienced a significant increase, but there is no movement. looks like 1-2 years later is the year for ADA because in 2021 it is very unlikely for ADA to experience a significant increase

ADA is significantly have seen many implemtion in 2020 but not in the year 2021. We are in the early stages of 2021, so don't worry the price of Doge will cross more than 1$ in 2021, because it is one of the most active blockchains out there working efficiently. 

francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:52:03 PM

Goguen and Plutus within two months... yu think DEFI could be on Cardano ?

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:06:02 AM

ADA has a huge expansion in value in the new defi expansion trend.  Along with DoT, BNB (launching binance smart chain) it is dominating the top coins with a huge value boom this year.  Dubbed blockchain 3.0 it is worthy of my belief.  Let's say institutional investors reverse trend for alt. 
I am sure the ADA will be at 10 $, although the total supply is large but the impedance is good, it will do it!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 07:35:18 AM

The graphs shows now that cardano ADA have just break the 1$ value so this means we are waiting for another x10 so this can come ?

But i doubt that ADA at this moment or this year that it can make this ATH , this is over to expect and if we are aware of failure then bette not to look at that much.be contented in 1$ as this is already x5 from 20 cents last January.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:25:55 AM

With current total market cap it looking impossible to hit $10 by the end of the year. It all depend on BTC's growth how much it will gain during this cycle if its market cap will be above $5 trillion than ADA has good chance to hit that level otherwise it could take few year or until the next cycle.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:00:29 AM

With current total market cap it looking impossible to hit $10 by the end of the year. It all depend on BTC's growth how much it will gain during this cycle if its market cap will be above $5 trillion than ADA has good chance to hit that level otherwise it could take few year or until the next cycle.

Still far from that target but the market movement for this coin is really bringing investors around, attracting people
to get involve and enjoy the profits.

You just need to make your own assessment and assumptions it's very important thing while playing inside this market,
take time don't rush and just blindly believe with other's opinion.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 11:19:50 AM

I don't know where to find idea that this coin here

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

Would ever reach that 10$ value when this cannot even maintain a 1$ price?

actually we need to see where does that funds will come out for the support to this reaching this target.

from this amount of capitalization $29,257,225,036 the price must go x10 meaning that is 290 Billion dollars in which will took the number 2 position from Ethereum that only has 171 Billion$ of cap?

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:46:12 AM

If the dump that is happening now would lead to a bear market, I think we will not anymore see Cardano to rise at $10 this year. The bull run was good enough to help Cardano rise to $1 if I'm not mistaken, but it needs a long bull run to reach at $10 which is not likely going to happen given the market situation.

per CMC report, cardano is down double digit in percent now. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/
Worst is bitcoin is down double digit as well, which would affect the entire market.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 12:16:53 PM

If the dump that is happening now would lead to a bear market, I think we will not anymore see Cardano to rise at $10 this year. The bull run was good enough to help Cardano rise to $1 if I'm not mistaken, but it needs a long bull run to reach at $10 which is not likely going to happen given the market situation.

per CMC report, cardano is down double digit in percent now. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/
Worst is bitcoin is down double digit as well, which would affect the entire market.
Exactly what I and many people worried about started happening, in just a few hours and a few short days, the value of bitcoin has dropped by more than ten thousand dollars, an extremely frightening figure and the situation is likely to continue, affecting the entire crypto market. But overall, ADA will not have a chance of rising high in 2021, for a simple reason, when bitcoin is over $50000, the ADA is just over $1, for ADA to reach $10, bitcoin needs a 10x bigger figure, and the market cap needs to increase significantly, such unreasonable would not have happened

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
heyhat

Activity: 350
Merit: 129

fallenangel

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 04:05:43 PM

ADA secured Rank 3 in the cryptocurrency market. My hopes for $2 increased Smiley

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:57:09 PM

That's right, I totally agree that it all depends on the growth of BTC in the market, because now everyone can see when BTC is experiencing a correction in a few percent, then others will always follow it including ADA tokens.
Reaching $10 is high, Im expecting it to see $5 with it's total market cap indeed. Although many users are into Ada these days staking theirs through wallet I don't think $10 is achievable unless they will burn supply. Well, also depends on btc but let's see this year a lot of things could happen.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:04:36 PM

That's right, I totally agree that it all depends on the growth of BTC in the market, because now everyone can see when BTC is experiencing a correction in a few percent, then others will always follow it including ADA tokens.
Reaching $10 is high, Im expecting it to see $5 with it's total market cap indeed. Although many users are into Ada these days staking theirs through wallet I don't think $10 is achievable unless they will burn supply. Well, also depends on btc but let's see this year a lot of things could happen.

I don't think $10 is possible this year. Be realistic with your goals here. Aim for at least $3-5 first. Yes, I do agree if they will burn some of their supply, it may help. Though ADA tokens are quite promising in the market. It would take a lot of hard work and progress from their side before we can see their price in tenfold.
heyhat

Activity: 350
Merit: 129

fallenangel

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 11:19:06 PM

I don't think $10 is possible this year. Be realistic with your goals here. Aim for at least $3-5 first. Yes, I do agree if they will burn some of their supply, it may help. Though ADA tokens are quite promising in the market. It would take a lot of hard work and progress from their side before we can see their price in tenfold.

Hoskinson told he will never allow the burning of a single ADA. So burning is out of the question.

100 billion market cap is possible for ADA. So ADA may be the third project which exceeds 100Billion dollar cap. 10 dollars is the target of the next bull run I guess.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:36:50 PM

Cardano is indeed a very good coin this year, because of its outstanding performance right now. But we also have to be realistic when setting targets,
since the $ 10 price tag for Cardano is ridiculous, it will not be possible this year.  because Cardano hasn't been able to cross the ATH price of $ 1.33
until now. But seeing Cardano's current price at $ 1.22, it looks like it won't be long before Cardano will create a new ATH price. Then a reasonable
target that Cardano might achieve this year would be $ 3, that could have been achieved if there weren't any bad rumors regarding Cardano.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 04:12:13 AM

Im seeing cardano making so much noise all over the crypto world. I planning to hold this coin for long term depends on the performance of its company. So with its current price we can buy more.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 05:16:34 AM

I don't know where to find idea that this coin here

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

Would ever reach that 10$ value when this cannot even maintain a 1$ price?

actually we need to see where does that funds will come out for the support to this reaching this target.

from this amount of capitalization $29,257,225,036 the price must go x10 meaning that is 290 Billion dollars in which will took the number 2 position from Ethereum that only has 171 Billion$ of cap?
It is indeed impossible to talk about this year. marketcap of cardano today is 41,657,225,036 and price of 1.3 $ needs at least 10x as you say. This is a difficult thing and it is impossible to be realized in a short time, especially this year. although the bullish trend still continues today

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 05:32:27 AM

When they say ETH killer, this could actually be the one that might just be successful but probably not by its price. Cardano's development is amazing and we shall all see this after the Mary hard fork because the smart contract that we have been waiting for is ready. If this is the start to shift to Cardano, $10 could just be a tiny fraction of its price.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 06:01:21 AM

I think 10$ is too much to expect even for me who is a firm believer of "Anything can happen in crypto"...

I am aiming at 5k Satoshi and I believe if Greyscale starts buying more and more ADA then even 10k sat price is not that far, regardless of the price of BTC.

Lots of people are betting on ADA these days, and hopefully, we can have a better price and future with it.
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 06:02:48 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2021, 11:26:16 AM by Sayeds56

When they say ETH killer, this could actually be the one that might just be successful but probably not by its price. Cardano's development is amazing and we shall all see this after the Mary hard fork because the smart contract that we have been waiting for is ready. If this is the start to shift to Cardano, $10 could just be a tiny fraction of its price.

Your analysis is very logical and convincing. I was aware of all the news and development work going on behind the scene when I initiated discussion on Cardano  about a month ago. i received lot of negative responses in reply of my post. Now everybody is realizing that ADA is a great project and it has got all the features that make it a better choice for creating smart contracts, Apps and Dpps. What Bullish trend we are witnessing now, it is just tip of the iceberg, Best is yet to be seen.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ADAUSDT/Nnrx4Ki2-ADA-All-Time-High-Break-Out/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀