Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash time delays  (Read 81 times)
Ajstubzy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:04:36 PM

Morning everyone, not sure if this is in the right place. If not, my apologies.

I want to vent high frustration at Nice Hash, and the amount of time it takes from depositing funds to receiving them. I've only used the service for around a week now, however, I have noted the time it takes from depositing funds (showing as Pending) and receiving the funds into your balance for use is severely ridiculous.

On average, you are waiting around an hour, even though your funds are fully confirmed on the blockchain.

Today, I deposited funds at 09:30 UK time and the blockchain showed them as fully confirmed at 09:39. It is now 12:00 and the funds are still showing as pending with Nice Hash, 2 hours 20 mins later. I have raised a support ticket with them about this, but previous support ticket replies back have been flippant and avoidant, so I'm expecting a reply of excuses rather than them holding their hands up and apologizing for poor service.

Do Nice Hash not respect their existing customers, as service this poor will only push them away to alternative services which today, there are many appearing.

Rant over.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2987

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 12:15:30 PM

I guess this is all about buying Hashrate directly on Nicehash?

Can you post the URL of the site?

It seems that they have "Short maintenance" recently according to their status from here https://status.nicehash.com/

If it's not a phishing or fake Nicehash you can try to contact them through their social media accounts try these below. Only Nicehash can handle this issue.

- https://www.facebook.com/NiceHash/c
- https://twitter.com/NiceHashMining/

Message them or tweet them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ajstubzy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:25:57 PM

I guess this is all about buying Hashrate directly on Nicehash?

Can you post the URL of the site?

It seems that they have "Short maintenance" recently according to their status from here https://status.nicehash.com/

If it's not a phishing or fake Nicehash you can try to contact them through their social media accounts try these below. Only Nicehash can handle this issue.

- https://www.facebook.com/NiceHash/c
- https://twitter.com/NiceHashMining/

Message them or tweet them.

I am going to mine, but this is generally related to just depositing funds into your account. When sending BTC, it's normally done and sent within 20 mins. Nice hash always takes an extra half hours on average since the transaction was confirmed on the blockchain. Yesterday, a transaction took over an hour. Today's transaction, it's now 12:25 and still pending even though the blockchain showed it confirmed nearly 3 hours ago.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:41:07 AM

I've used the platform before to try out their buying hash power mining called cloud mining and I can say it does take longer to see your deposited BTC appeared in your account, this was around 2017 but it's shocking that they haven't adjust since all this while, not good
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 3443

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 03:31:16 PM

I am going to mine, but this is generally related to just depositing funds into your account. When sending BTC, it's normally done and sent within 20 mins. Nice hash always takes an extra half hours on average since the transaction was confirmed on the blockchain. Yesterday, a transaction took over an hour. Today's transaction, it's now 12:25 and still pending even though the blockchain showed it confirmed nearly 3 hours ago.
Was your last transaction also in BTCitcoins?

I've used their services in the past [as a miner, not a buyer] and usually, it took just a couple of minutes before things reflected on my account and if your transaction has met the required amount of confirmations while only reflecting those after a few hrs, then you should probably also report it in their "subreddit page".

Deposit confirmations requirements
Every cryptocurrency deposit requires a certain number of confirmations before we can credit it to your NiceHash wallet. Confirmations serve as a proof on the blockchain network that your transaction is valid.

Here is the list of confirmations required when depositing different cryptocurrencies (or tokens) to your NiceHash wallet.

Coin / token   # of confirmations required
Bitcoin (BTC)   3
Ethereum (ETH)   30
Litecoin (LTC)   12
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)   15
ZCash (ZEC)   24
XRP (XRP)   1
Dash (DASH)   1
Stellar (XLM)   10

NiceHash can not affect the speed at which transactions are confirmed on their respective blockchains.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 04:41:06 PM

https://www.nicehash.com/support/general-help/wallet/deposit-confirmations-requirements

There you go. 3 blocks need to be confirmed, I've had instances where it took longer,  only deposit to lease hash ,dont leave crypto on NH
Also if you mine and deposit it may wait to release the funds at the end of your 4 hour payout .   I use my mining rigs to fund nicehash wallet to lease 10+ GHs at a time every few days or so.
Sometimes I'm short for the hash I want and deposit. I've had over 3 confirmations in the past and was still pending untill the 4 hour payout timed/payed out.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██