Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good exchange for altcoins  (Read 167 times)
Barinekapaul

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:14:45 AM

Everyone going into Bitcoin or any coin of your choice ought to have a reason for it, either the person is ready to keep them or for exchange purposes, Binance is one way in which you can safe your coin and do other things which you want to. So first set a priority of either to safe or sell it, then others will be exposed to you.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:25:04 AM

What altcoins do you want to buy? You also must consider the volume of the altcoins on the exchanges, not only about the popularity of the exchange. I suggest you not choosing the exchange because of the big name of the exchange only, but how good the volume of the altcoins you want to buy there. You can check the volume easily through Coinmarketcap or CoinGecko.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 06:02:44 PM

Hi all, I am newbie in Altcoin purchasing and I would like to understand how to choose a good exchange for coin with lowcap.
What should be a good volume for the exchange? I see exchanges like Mercatox, Hotbit, Probit etc.

How to choose?

Those exchange you gave are very low volume exchange and can list any project without proper investigation been done. Mercatox is known for listing any project that has the funds to meant their listing fees. They have countless amount if scams and shitcoin on their exchange. Also they're known to be the go to exchange for pump and dump schemes. Their trollbox is also known for hosting scammers and shillers hyping another worthless token.

This is just for the mercatox exchange but I'm certain others have their disadvantages. If you're looking for a worthy exchange and aren't concerned about your privacy (sensitive information been required) they you can go for the too vex out there like the likes of binaces etc but if you want to transact with decentralized exchange then uniswap would do the trick.

Be very cautious though as anything can be listed on the Decentralized exchanges,  even well known scams and fake tokens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 07:11:20 AM

Good altcoin will do very well on any exchange I believe, it's all about the altcoin itself, top exchanges have a big impact on altcoins when they are freshly listed but good altcoins can survive on small exchanges too, it's all about the potential of the altcoins

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 07:12:56 AM

Hi all, I am newbie in Altcoin purchasing and I would like to understand how to choose a good exchange for coin with lowcap.
What should be a good volume for the exchange? I see exchanges like Mercatox, Hotbit, Probit etc.

How to choose?

Those exchange you gave are very low volume exchange and can list any project without proper investigation been done. Mercatox is known for listing any project that has the funds to meant their listing fees. They have countless amount if scams and shitcoin on their exchange. Also they're known to be the go to exchange for pump and dump schemes. Their trollbox is also known for hosting scammers and shillers hyping another worthless token.

This is just for the mercatox exchange but I'm certain others have their disadvantages. If you're looking for a worthy exchange and aren't concerned about your privacy (sensitive information been required) they you can go for the too vex out there like the likes of binaces etc but if you want to transact with decentralized exchange then uniswap would do the trick.

Be very cautious though as anything can be listed on the Decentralized exchanges,  even well known scams and fake tokens.
Are the Exchanges responsible for low volumes? Can you explain that part very well cos I believe that adoption rates is what will determine high volume and low volume, pump a shitcoin on any small exchanges now and see how high their volumes will grow

playyamy

Activity: 43
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 07:38:39 AM

I think the best way is to buy the coin before it goes on the big exchange
Axodin

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 05:19:06 PM

I think Binance would be the best option for you.  Here you will find solid security.  You can use Houbi Global Exchange.  This is also a very good exchange at the present time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: