Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Presenting: 3D Modular Eco-Cities - the next big thing  (Read 76 times)
TheGovernedSelf (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 07:38:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9nhrlZFx0&list=PLmvUyUoRmaxP-ZrPlEg7F3syasHt9txlH&index=2&t=44s

The whole playlist is informative and powerful. I would love to create an altcoin for the development of one of these. The R&D costs will be only about $300k.

Then we can build our first full residential unit with another ~$500k...so $800k to start earning guaranteed cashflow ($4800 total...about $2000/month profit).
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4507

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 10:48:59 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2021, 11:47:03 PM by franky1

dont want to diss your fantasy.. seems you put alot of time into drawing it up. and then doing some other studies around it.

BUT..
 a 3 floor balcony and high ceilings for communial area. but then small bedrooms squeezed into the corners.. WHY!
heck even the kitchen area looks only big enough for a microwave and a 2 person breakfast bar

anyways back to the main issue.. the 12foot x 10foot bedroom.

average good size bed for a couple is 7x7. so thats only 3foot from the footstand of the bed to the door(7-10)
and if you centered the bed against the wall. thats only 5foot either side.(7-12)

sorry but i think a few months of that boxroom(cell) and people will be hoping to do the 3 floor dive to the ground. head first.
even a prison cell needs 7foorx10foot for a single prisonmate room..

dont squeeze things into corners just to have a 30foot high ceiling in the main communial area.
people would be happier with a 20foot high ceiling and then massive bedrooms on the top floor

i cant see you being a project/finance manager of any project. but just from a design point of view.. c'mon kid try a lil better

try to have it where people dont have to walk 100metres just to lay in a 4metre long box bedroom

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TheGovernedSelf (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:49:39 PM

dont want to diss your fantasy.. seems you put alot of time into drawing it up. and then doing some other studies around it.

BUT..
 a 3 floor balcony and high ceilings for communial area. but then small bedrooms squeezed into the corners.. WHY!
heck even the kitchen area looks only big enough for a microwave and a 2 person breakfast bar

anyways back to the main issue.. the 12foot x 10foot bedroom.

average good size bed for a couple is 7x7. so thats only 3foot from the footstand of the bed to the door(7-10)
and if you centered the bed against the wall. thats only 5foot either side.(7-12)

sorry but i think a few months of that boxroom(cell) and people will be hoping to do the 3 floor dive to the ground. head first.
even a prison cell needs 7foorx10foot for a single prisonmate room..

dont squeeze things into corners just to have a 30foot high ceiling in the main communial area.
people would be happier with a 20foot high ceiling and then massive bedrooms on the top floor

i cant see you being a project/finance manager of any project. but just from a design point of view.. c'mon kid try a lil better

try to have it where people dont have to walk 100metres just to lay in a 4metre long box bedroom

They also have a 16x24 foot area (x3 stories) and the entire shared space...kitchen/lounge etc.

At $400/month, these aren't priced to compete with 3,500sqft McMansions.

You also passed over the modular 3D city itself, and all of the benefits therein.
TheGovernedSelf (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 06:49:49 PM

Would anyone be interested in starting an altcoin for this purpose? I was thinking of doing bonds for financing, but no one is interested...they're boring and can't keep up with inflation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: