Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People around the world cant go with covid restrictions  (Read 233 times)
OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:31:40 AM

People will start riots but more agressive then before .
People want normal life back
Goverment will only put whole society in mess with restrictions

All over world people will be angry not gping to be good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:04:21 AM

Its in full motion, it was the plan all along, some play into it

Clashes, arson & mass arrests as riot police struggle to contain anti-lockdown rage in the Netherlands
https://www.rt.com/news/513507-netherlands-anti-lockdown-clashes-riots/

Russia, Protesting below -50C (-63 Fahrenheit)
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/23/alexei-navalny-supporters-join-protests-across-russia
https://imgur.com/aM5hKMR other videos show more action

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:05:43 AM

Riots are just dumb and I hope everybody that is participating in them is getting jailed. In the Netherlands the police is searching a lot of the Rioters right now, luckily they keep making videos of themselfs which is great for the police to identify them. I mean honestly, who gives these guys the right to just walk around and start burning random cars? None of the people who lose their cars, stores or other property have anything to do with the corona curfews. Innocent people are getting hurt for nothing. I would understand if the protest in front of the house of the politcians and burn things there, but not of random people who just parked their car in that area.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:13:09 PM

The biggest misstep by governments has been waiting too long to implement restrictions, particularly back at the beginning of the first wave last year. Subsequent missteps have involved restrictions being too lax and halfhearted, and lifted too quickly.
'People' need to educate themselves and get a grasp of how a fatal pandemic works, and particularly a basic understanding of exponential progression. Governments fearing the people has been the weakness here, a rare instance where more authoritarian regimes have a better response.

In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 03:17:15 PM

The governments may not entirely know how the elites chained the society. This restrictions may ultimately go into chaos.

Violence can be seen all over the world with this rules.
Tash

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 03:32:57 PM

Its akin to 1938 Germany where it was law to fight the “enemy” not doing so was arrest or shot on the spot.
The lawful government with a dimwit at the helm made it a crime to stay at home in bed (with the wife) instead laying in some cold, wet dirt trench in a foreign land was the way to go.
This time round the enemy is so small noone has ever seen it.
Non war participants will always exit.

datamining

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 03:40:09 PM

The covid crisis exposes the weaknesses of the financial markets, politics and society.
I do not believe that protests are only against covid-19 restrictions but also against the corruption, idiocy and imbalances in our world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPlN6b7sWs
Tash

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 04:13:21 PM

Millions of farmers on the move, no social distanceing or mask
https://youtu.be/mR7XCJRO4pE

OpenCryptoSystem (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 04:17:31 PM

Good the social distancing is pointless and masks also pointless
datamining

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:08:21 AM

Good the social distancing is pointless and masks also pointless

Desperate and hungry people don't care about physical distancing and masks ...

By the way the term "social distancing" is bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPlN6b7sWs
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 11:38:02 AM

The lockdowns would not be needed if not for those who refuse to wear masks. A lockdown is needed to contain the area of contagion to small boundaries. Once that is done and the virus has played out amongst the infected hosts, the rest can resume normal lives with masks and a bit of social distancing.
Unfortunately, people just want to go ahead and celebrate with a big party the moment the lockdown lifts. The cycle keeps repeating with scared leaders and a citizenry that sees lockdowns as infringement of their rights.

How much entertainment do these people need??

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:51:24 PM

The lockdowns would not be needed if not for those who refuse to wear masks. A lockdown is needed to contain the area of contagion to small boundaries. Once that is done and the virus has played out amongst the infected hosts, the rest can resume normal lives with masks and a bit of social distancing.
Unfortunately, people just want to go ahead and celebrate with a big party the moment the lockdown lifts. The cycle keeps repeating with scared leaders and a citizenry that sees lockdowns as infringement of their rights.

How much entertainment do these people need??
Amen brother, if people are not ignorant about science then many people could have lived and the pandemic lockdowns and quarantines around the world could have gone shorter if people followed the regulations seriously. The problem is also the fault of the government, if they were responsive and knows when and where to allocate their resources then their management and containment could have been more efficient but no, they need to be able to stay in power and they need some sacrifices to do that. If only the pandemic only affected those ignorant people specifically, I think that I would not feel bad that they will die, especially those who break restrictions to do recreational things that does not involve finding a job or stuff. This people do not know entertainment, they are selfish and ignorant retarded babies that always seek attention, in short, they are a joke of a human being.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 02:30:53 PM

People were taught to obey the orders since their childhood in the name of education in schools so accept it or 9/10 people will follow what government says. Grin

But I don't think anywhere in the world people are protesting or involved in riots just for those covid restrictions? Roll Eyes
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 03:54:59 PM

People were taught to obey the orders since their childhood in the name of education in schools so accept it or 9/10 people will follow what government says. Grin
Nope, if it's related to their ability to feed their family. In my country, there is a curfew, so there is no dine-in after 7 pm. Guess what? Sellers pretend to be closed when police officers inspect the area and immediately open after they are gone.

In some rural areas (not even remote), there is no covid whatsoever, no mask, no social distancing as if the pandemic didn't happen. My conclusion: covid is real only in crowded urban areas.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tash

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 04:32:26 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2021, 05:21:49 PM by Tash

Russian general calling covid a flat out scam
https://youtu.be/SaGoj2g-7uw

Police march with protesters in France
https://twitter.com/i/status/1352991775078678530

CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:39:05 PM

Riots are just dumb and I hope everybody that is participating in them is getting jailed. In the Netherlands the police is searching a lot of the Rioters right now, luckily they keep making videos of themselfs which is great for the police to identify them. I mean honestly, who gives these guys the right to just walk around and start burning random cars? None of the people who lose their cars, stores or other property have anything to do with the corona curfews. Innocent people are getting hurt for nothing. I would understand if the protest in front of the house of the politcians and burn things there, but not of random people who just parked their car in that area.
Riots being dumb isn't very accurate! The people have virtually no means of relating their problems and raising concerns to the government rather than demonstrations. When staff of organizations either governmental or not have issues with some policy, terms or rule, they simply start striking. It's a peaceful way of sending a message and it works often. So, I won't say that for sure but then, when the riot strays from the way of a peaceful demos traction, it becomes a public nuisance. That's the point where if the leaders of the riot isn't corporative with the government, they become wanted by the government so, it's always trouble to be the leader of rioters.
But then, if you must riot, you should be wise about it enough to know that the property of fellow citizens did not wrong.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:35:29 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 03:46:08 PM by semobo

Nope, if it's related to their ability to feed their family. In my country, there is a curfew, so there is no dine-in after 7 pm. Guess what? Sellers pretend to be closed when police officers inspect the area and immediately open after they are gone.

In some rural areas (not even remote), there is no covid whatsoever, no mask, no social distancing as if the pandemic didn't happen. My conclusion: covid is real only in crowded urban areas.
Middle class working people are the majority of people in the world's population, they are earning a salary for their works which lass I am talking about who is going to obey or atleast they are getting afraid than raising their voice against the government.
Tash

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:11:27 PM

No wonder people cant deal with covid restrictions, it is a scam.
No virus isolated which means from scientific viewpoint it does not exist, consequently you cannot make a vaccine.
Chief epidemiologist of Chinese CDC admitted "they didn't isolate the virus" he is the latest in growing list

https://twitter.com/i/status/1354208913315528705

Important safety announcement
https://youtu.be/5q7HkxNhnXA

Mariangle Blocker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:13:29 AM

the vaccine is coming, I don't think what you said will last for a long time. Try to be positive and find a way to enjoy the moment we have.
EvAng3l1on

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:20:27 AM

Due to covid, everyone around the world is already getting very confused
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: