Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What We Should Learn From Elon Musk Influence  (Read 1450 times)
Kimbe79229

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 03:38:52 AM

Absolutely the answer is yes, especially celebrate like Musk. Many people will blindly trust him and believe that what he said is right, and the most important thing is that his wealth is enough to make his speech into reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wenbing (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:03:28 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 02:48:35 PM by mprep

I think you mix up the cause and the effect. Musk didn't cause a Bitcoin bull run, he tweeted about Bitcoin because there was already a bull run. Just like now he is tweeting about GME which already goes to the moon. His tweets could have in short term pumped DOGE, because it's such a small coin, but he has not enough influence to move Bitcoin.

And of course his tweets could move Tesla, because it's his company after all, but this doesn't mean that he can move any market.

I have a different view about this, which is Elon's Effect could move any financial assets in either an increasing or decreasing manner. I believe aside from institutional investors that would take btc to the next ATH, the next person who can single-handedly take btc to the next ATH is Elon Musk.

Watch and see, his influence is more than 1 billion powerful people.

Elon Musk Influence is so scary.. I remember when he Tweet about "Doge" and the price of DogeCoin up nearly 20%.

Most of us knows about this shit coin and One tweet from Elon Musk instantly changed everything. For me Doge is shit coin because of the Supply is infinite and based on Shiba Inu dog meme.

You see proper marketing can transform a less quality product into a quality product or a shift coin into a real crypto. All that needs to be done is a good publicity, because at the end of the day the value of a product is determined by the users.

We have a new example of Musk Effect here https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1354174279894642703?s=20

This time it is against Hedge Funds and I like it Smiley

Well, this became very interesting that we need to learn what's happening in the market in a reflective way.

When the unconventional trends starts taking place, investors should be quick to BUY and quick to sell, that's the only way to maximize profit.

I feel this would become a principle.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fenixosup

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:23:00 AM

He is a meme guy that can generate memes that can influence any market. We are living in wonderful time
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:04:44 AM

The influence of Elon Musk affected the surge of users within the Cryptocurrency Industry but it really did not clearly state that he was one source of the price increase. Elon Musk can say whatever he wants because he somehow earned that influential title. His Father has taught him well because they own a Mining company which really is something that would get a lot of lessons from. Patience into that unending process of looking for valuables behind rocks is one of the best thing Elon Musk must have remembered throughout his whole business creations.
Yes, there is no proof that his tweets have surged the prices of the stocks upwards but we all know that it is true because the prices went up right after his tweets.

One thing I have learned from Elon Musk is that no matter how you treat your employees and what you do in your personal life but once you achieve success that becomes the biggest tool for fame. There are countless articles about how rough he treats the employees and juice out maximum potential from his employees but because he is successful no one really cares about his attitude and behavior towards his employees. I am not saying he is rude or wrong just learnt that success can overshadow almost any mistakes in past.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 10:20:25 AM

You have 2 options, either ride on it or just ignore it.

I remember the time where McAfee aka Dick Boy literally doing the same as Musk right now, saying some stocks or cryptos in twitter. There is a bit of a difference but the point is the coins/stocks that they are saying will go up in price in just a matter of time. How influential they are Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:58:48 AM

Oh yes! Famous public people and especially Elon Mask definitely have great influence on crypto. Even after Elons’ small tweet "One Word: Doge." Dogecoins price increased on 20%, however than doges again dumped in several days. Was that phrase ("One Word: Doge.") also “signal” or no? Maybe some traders know how to decode that “signals” correctly?…
it's not signal or something complicated like that, he's just like doge as a meme.
It's like the case of watching movie, people always overthink about a scene then making conspiracy theory out of it meanwhile the movie creator don't even have idea what people talking about their movie. same with celebrities like elon musk which every words get taken seriously although most of the time he's trolling.
It's just happen that many people assume it's some kind of signal and start buying. more like self fulfilling prophecy  Grin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 11:46:10 AM

One thing we can learn from Elon Musk influence on crytpto currency is that it cannot last forever. Why do i say this ? Once upon a time there was John McCafee who was throwing similar stunts albeit a different way, causing fomo and fuds in the heart of newbies nd the market in generally. I say enjoy this stunts while it last. But keep your investment safe.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 03:11:41 PM

Elon Musk is too OP (over power) in the tech industry. Plus, he is the richest man alive in this world.
But, I won't say that he influence the price.

I read an article about the correlation of Twitter influencers and crypto price on Beincrypto,
According to the data and analysis, they can say that influencers follow the prices, not create them.
You should read the explanation here: https://beincrypto.com/what-impact-do-twitter-influencers-have-on-crypto-prices/
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:05:41 PM

Yes, it does. Can you imagine you have millions or followers and you tweets about a product in a positive ways, some of these followers of yours will go out and buy the products and they will likely recommend them to other people, this is why they called these people influencers because they have significant influence on their followers, so if I want to promote my new product instead of paying for adverts, I can pay influencers to help me write positive feedback and tweet about the product and that could make a significant difference in the life of that product.
Right and one reason why everyone loves and respects him so much is because he would not take money and promote a product instead he would tweet or promote something when he really feels he should do. His reaction on becoming the richest person was like yeah fine let's get back to work which shows you the mindset he has towards his work and his passion to achieve even more.

If I was the richest person I would be on holidays and spending money but the guy has different ideas and his passion towards work is everything to admire. That is the reason we are here and he is the richest because he chased his dreams rather than money or fame.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 11:36:10 AM

1.   During the early days of bitcoin bullrun, Elon Musk tweet about bitcoin, and the CEO of Micro Strategy responded. This contributed to the further rise of bitcoin. This also happened to Dodge coin.
2.   During the WatsApp data piracy issue. Elon Said “use signal” . What happened was that the userbase of Signal increased exponentially.
The question I want to ask and I would like us to discuss is this:
Does popularity or fame has a positive correlation with wealth creation?
Nobody scared about this at all? I mean we are talking about one person having a big power over finances of so many people, isn't that a bit scary to anyone? This is not technically centralization considering Elon could be ignored if you want to, it is a personal preference that people would care, but there are so many people who care what he says and jumps in.

I know it is acted as a "joke" but doge was up 600% at one point which means there will be some people who will lose money from it, this is the classical pump and dump looking situation right now and when it starts to dump there will be people who will not be capable of selling at the right time. This is why I find it very scary, sure we are having fun right now and yes the price is high but at the end of the day there is no reason for it to be high and it may drop to lower levels very quickly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 12:07:47 PM

You can't learn THIS from my respected Elon Musk Smiley
He is a classic example of the modern world's Opinion leader. His word and post can both bring down the market and create a pump! Looks cool, right? One person, a few words - and the whole world shook! Smiley But one must understand that this is all - a collective and accumulative position - you cannot immediately take and become Elon Musk! With all due respect to him personally, I understand very well that this image has been formed for many years, before our eyes. But you have to understand Elon Musk himself - this is the tip of the iceberg. One should not underestimate his charisma and will to win, technological flair and rich imagination, but the "final image" is the work of many people about whom we do not know and do not guess ... And not only people - it is possible that entire companies. But in any case, we must admit that the result of this work exceeded all expectations - a man is a legend, a man is a symbol of the new millennium!

And most importantly - PEOPLE adore such leaders, and will blindly follow him without even thinking much - and this is already from the field of mass management and human psychology

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 10:37:36 PM

I truly appreciate his characteristic of being dedicated, driven man. He is exceptionally open in each plausibility and better approach that's why he is the primary head honcho that I respect and the primary one who made a monster impact among other. In fair a tweet he made a coin pump so exceptionally much indeed that tweet is fair a joke it made the showcase and individuals went insane. I truly admire him since of he is into innovation exceptionally well, he begins from nothing and he change the world and can own what he want.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 11:06:19 PM

I truly appreciate his characteristic of being dedicated, driven man. He is exceptionally open in each plausibility and better approach that's why he is the primary head honcho that I respect and the primary one who made a monster impact among other. In fair a tweet he made a coin pump so exceptionally much indeed that tweet is fair a joke it made the showcase and individuals went insane. I truly admire him since of he is into innovation exceptionally well, he begins from nothing and he change the world and can own what he want.

He is an open-minded person. He knows that everything has a chance to grow in any market. Unlike, Buffett, he closed himself to crypto as he doesn't believe in it. This is why Elon is liked by many people. He is open to new advancements around him and doesn't treat a new technology as nothing. He already earned great respect from the community so whatever he tweeted or say to the media, people are buying it. After all, he will not reach his status today if he has no good disposition in life.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 11:12:24 PM

Yes his perseverance makes him to the top list of richest and well known in the market ahead to Bill Gates and Zuckerberg, it all makes sense now what he work hard for the past years. He is very influential, his broad mind makes him different and unique, that's what I learn from him, we should take all the opportunities especially when it will help us to the future. Do not afraid to take risk, do not take shortcut, if it is for us, it will be given to us, we have a plenty of time now make it valuable.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 11:50:51 PM

Of course popularity or fame can have a huge effect on anything. Including the bullish price of Bitcoin and Dogecoin, because the influence of
Elon Musk did prove effective. Therefore the lessons that we can take from this incident, always be on the lookout for famous people doing
something. Especially if that person mentions Bitcoin, we will see if he says positive things we can rest easy for the Bitcoin HODL we have.
But if the person says negative, don't forget to put a stop-loss. In case the market suddenly dumps. In conclusion, don't underestimate what
a popular person like Elon Musk has to say.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 08:20:32 AM

One thing we can learn from Elon Musk influence on crytpto currency is that it cannot last forever. Why do i say this ? Once upon a time there was John McCafee who was throwing similar stunts albeit a different way, causing fomo and fuds in the heart of newbies nd the market in generally. I say enjoy this stunts while it last. But keep your investment safe.
Elon Musk honestly different than how John McAfee approach crypto like by a lot. Elon musk doesn't advertise any projects just because money, he's making tweet or tag by his own will and not money driven whereas John McAfee usually speaking about the projects that paid him some share. The factor that contributes to mcAfee fall is how he recklessly sponsoring every projects that want him in like very frequently, once most of them tanks he's the one gonna lose the reputation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 04:20:03 PM

You bet that’s why a lot of people wants to be famous, because when you’re famous you have a lot of people that follows you and most of them are always ready to do as you say, whatever you say as a famous person will usually trend and if you tell your fans to do something they will listen to you and do just that.

Although another thing you have to know is that it’s not all about being famous, you also need to have a good name, because that’s what’s going to make a lot of people to like and do whatever you say, than when everything about you is negative.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 05:18:47 PM

It's not surprising that comments or speech of famous people affects a lot of things even wealth creation. The influence of famous cannot be underestimated. You should however know that this can happen in both ways. It can have positive and negative effects depending on who is talking or what is being said.
I think the only thing to learn is to pay more attention to comments and words of influential people like Elon Musk who can affect wealth creation and destruction.

Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 05:54:25 PM

Oh yes! Famous public people and especially Elon Mask definitely have great influence on crypto. Even after Elons’ small tweet "One Word: Doge." Dogecoins price increased on 20%, however than doges again dumped in several days. Was that phrase ("One Word: Doge.") also “signal” or no? Maybe some traders know how to decode that “signals” correctly?…
it's not signal or something complicated like that, he's just like doge as a meme.
It's like the case of watching movie, people always overthink about a scene then making conspiracy theory out of it meanwhile the movie creator don't even have idea what people talking about their movie. same with celebrities like elon musk which every words get taken seriously although most of the time he's trolling.
It's just happen that many people assume it's some kind of signal and start buying. more like self fulfilling prophecy  Grin.

You just look on doges now. They bullish “to the moon” like crazy, again and again getting new ATH. Moreover recently Elon Mask added #Bitcoin to his Twitter bio and after this price suddenly surged to 38K. Think, this is coincidence? I have an afterthought that he earns money in such way..
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 05:58:56 PM

I discovered that there are people whose comment or tweet could increase or decrease the price of Stock; one of them is Elon Musk.
In two occasions, his tweets affected the price of some assets and entities.

1.   During the early days of bitcoin bullrun, Elon Musk tweet about bitcoin, and the CEO of Micro Strategy responded. This contributed to the further rise of bitcoin. This also happened to Dodge coin.
2.   During the WatsApp data piracy issue. Elon Said “use signal” . What happened was that the userbase of Signal increased exponentially.
The question I want to ask and I would like us to discuss is this:
Does popularity or fame has a positive correlation with wealth creation?

Here are some of his tweets.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1347165127036977153?s=20

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1340573003579617280?s=20
What so you think?

He is behind Dogecoin now and he is not stopping whatsoever. I don't understand if he has some big chunks of DOGECOIN or what that he is promoting it so badly. Have a look at the way he is promoting it: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1357241340313141249 It's absolutely hilarious to see the world's richest man doing such things. Moreover, he wrote #bitcoin a few days back giving BTC a huge pump while now he has removed that hashtag from his description. This means even that was a pump and dump strategy by him. Question is that should such manipulation by influentials be allowed? On a serious note, it's pretty dangerous for traders. I sometimes doubt if Elon Musk is Satoshi himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: