Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PreANN] Umbria Network - DeFi with a focus on simplicity  (Read 450 times)
Francescadefranco

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 02:19:51 PM

The team have announced that they will start a development twitch stream, where we can go to ask questions, talk about the technical details etc. I will put their twitch link here when they send it to me

Dev team is pretty active over on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/ARyFVDY
Francescadefranco

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 02:33:43 PM

Uniswap info.

This is the UMBR mainnet token UMBR-ETH pair: https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0xa76ae94659b6b53c5e85d37fbdd36adcb7635b23

You can buy some UMBR here: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0xa4bbe66f151b22b167127c770016b15ff97dd35c 

"We are setting the price to $0.50 for the first 100,000 coins, then we will let it go up to $0.60 for the next 100,000 coins, then $0.70 for the next 100,000 etc until we get to $1 per coin, then we no longer add anymore UMBR to bring the price down."

Once you have bought some, you can add liquidity in UniSwap here and earn fees until Umbria features (including Umbria token swap pools) are released on the Umbria website: https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/ETH/0xa4bBE66f151B22B167127c770016b15fF97Dd35C

yielddaddy (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 12:14:20 PM

The team has announced some pretty cool milestones in their development on MATIC chain. The devs showcased some cool stuff over on twitch, explaining how using MATIC will drastically reduce the fees on their DEX. Pretty exciting stuff!
Oskii

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 01:51:14 PM

Dev here.

Some great news came out today.

It looks like Online Blockchain PLC, who are the company funding administration and development of the Umbria DeFi protocol, have:

Raised £1,000,000.

This is a huge deal for the incubation of the Umbria protocol and its continued development and administration.

Read here about what exactly went down.

As a developer of the project I cannot be more thrilled - this is massive for everyone here Smiley. Umbria devs, myself included are spending time at the moment migrating some popular DeFi features of Uniswap and Sushiswap to the MATIC chain. This means yield farming, liquidity providing, exchange, swap etc etc etc for literally 1% of the fees that we are used to.

This project is going to make some serious waves...
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 12:45:05 AM

Dev here.

It looks like Online Blockchain PLC, who are the company funding administration and development of the Umbria DeFi protocol, have:

Raised £1,000,000.

This is a huge deal for the incubation of the Umbria protocol and its continued development and administration.

As a developer of the project I cannot be more thrilled - this is massive for everyone here Smiley. Umbria devs, myself included are spending time at the moment migrating some popular DeFi features of Uniswap and Sushiswap to the MATIC chain. This means yield farming, liquidity providing, exchange, swap etc etc etc for literally 1% of the fees that we are used to.

This is quite a lot of money and will definitely help with the development of the project! Congratulations!

I see you are organizing airdrop for holders. Are you planning any other promotional campaigns? For example here on the Bitcointalk - bounty campaign?
Francescadefranco

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 11:02:07 AM

More about the project in this article, which appeared yesterday: https://www.cityam.com/crypto-am-shines-its-spotlight-on-umbria/
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 07:19:31 AM

Dev here.

Raised £1,000,000.

This is quite a lot of money and will definitely help with the development of the project! Congratulations!

I see you are organizing airdrop for holders. Are you planning any other promotional campaigns? For example here on the Bitcointalk - bounty campaign?

Yes bounty program here. will make a separate post about it though.
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 07:29:29 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2021, 10:39:17 AM by Oskii

Dev Here.

bounty program details coming in the future
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 08:11:09 AM

⭐ FABULOUS NEWS ⭐:

Umbria has been accepted into the MATIC developer support program. This is massive news because their HUGE audience would be super interested in a DeFi project ontop of MATIC.

The Matic team are also a very smart group of people, so they will be able to provide good feedback on the progress of Umbria.

LEVEL UP!!
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:06:01 AM

Yes bounty program here. will make a separate post about it though.

Sorry, but it looks like the link you provided is not working. After entering it, it redirects to the project roadmap page.

Dev Here.

bounty program details coming in the future

I understand that the right bounty program hasn't started yet. I'm waiting for an update!
yielddaddy (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 01:28:51 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2021, 11:42:40 AM by yielddaddy

Join the discord channel guys, theres a lot of useful chat going on
yielddaddy (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:40:54 AM

The developers have added some new contracts to the MATIC blockchain which can be used by the Umbria protocol but also other Ethereum developers. The multicall contract created initially by makerDAO has been added to MATIC's chain to make use of its atomic read functionality.

nice   Cool
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 12:02:49 PM

The developers have added some new contracts to the MATIC blockchain which can be used by the Umbria protocol but also other Ethereum developers. The multicall contract created initially by makerDAO has been added to MATIC's chain to make use of its atomic read functionality.

nice   Cool

Press interview with MATIC (Now Polygon) developers tomorrow - will update with the links once it is live.
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 01:34:42 PM

See this YouTube video for the conversation with POLYGON (MATIC) team and discussion about our partnership
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 01:41:58 PM

The core team have launched an about page, with some information about each team member

Go here to see it

secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 10:47:30 PM

we offer free listing to your project reach us through twitter

yielddaddy (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 01:00:51 PM

Umbria and Polygon (Formerly Matic network) are doing an AMA (ask me anything) on clubhouse in 90 minutes from now, check it out here

https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/mWr0l11y
Oskii

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 01:29:27 PM

In 1.5 hours Matic/Polygon and Umbria are doing a collaborative AMA (ask me anything) on clubhouse. We'd love to have you all there

https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/mWr0l11y
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 07:24:57 AM

I identify the people who are in this project team. seems quite trustworthy, if there is this kind of transparency I am sure you can gain the trust of investors. Are there any plans to hold a bounty campaign?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 04:22:31 PM

I identify the people who are in this project team. seems quite trustworthy, if there is this kind of transparency I am sure you can gain the trust of investors. Are there any plans to hold a bounty campaign?

There are some good projects that don't need a bounty campaign to get to know their project. I saw them continue to grow without any bounties.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: