Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PreANN] Umbria Network - DeFi with a focus on simplicity  (Read 450 times)
kosmasixo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 05:32:40 PM

I agree with barriers noted by Umbria team about lack of trust with new projects and some problems in interaction. Looks like they want to fix it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 05:47:38 PM

I identify the people who are in this project team. seems quite trustworthy, if there is this kind of transparency I am sure you can gain the trust of investors. Are there any plans to hold a bounty campaign?

There are some good projects that don't need a bounty campaign to get to know their project. I saw them continue to grow without any bounties.
Yes there a few project that don't need it, but the project maybe has a someone that is well-known person among crypto in their team, of course the name will draw people attention, while this project is nothing in comparison. I also saw someone asking about the bounty on the previous page, but they said it still wasn't happening but clearly, they had a plan.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 06:23:16 AM

UMBRI is now 1.5 USDT.
How many tokens are in supply?
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 05:06:11 PM

I identify the people who are in this project team. seems quite trustworthy, if there is this kind of transparency I am sure you can gain the trust of investors. Are there any plans to hold a bounty campaign?

There are some good projects that don't need a bounty campaign to get to know their project. I saw them continue to grow without any bounties.
Yes there a few project that don't need it, but the project maybe has a someone that is well-known person among crypto in their team, of course the name will draw people attention, while this project is nothing in comparison. I also saw someone asking about the bounty on the previous page, but they said it still wasn't happening but clearly, they had a plan.

I am not sure if the team understands what we mean by the bounty campaign, as the link provided in the response was completely unrelated to the bounty as we have here on Bitcointalk.

Yes bounty program here. will make a separate post about it though.

The roadmap looks very real though, so I think there are marketing plans to help popularize the project. Certainly it can be done without a bounty, but with the campaign it always works better.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 10:50:55 PM

UMBRI is now 1.5 USDT.
How many tokens are in supply?

Based from their contract address, UMBR has 5M max supply.

https://etherscan.io/token/0xa4bbe66f151b22b167127c770016b15ff97dd35c

By the way, when I looked at the uniswap details of this token, they only have about 5 transactions for the last 24 hours. Though they have better liquidity than most tokens in UNI, but I think, the trading activity should be more active, to see if this project will survive in the market.

Francescadefranco

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:11:11 AM

Do you know the character or team of the Umbria project? what makes you believe in their vision and mission? I didn't get much information and when I browsed the Umbria website the information was very brief there

https://umbria.network/team/

Online Blockchain plc, which is a UK-publicly listed company acts as Umbria's adviser, administrator and co-ordinator: https://fxnewsgroup.com/forex-news/cryptocurrency/online-blockchain-raises-1m-via-share-placing-with-etx-capital/

"The proceeds of the placing will be used to fund additional new projects as well as enhance the deployment of Umbria..." 
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 06:01:09 PM

Umbria DEX powered by @0xPolygon ETH scaling solution is LIVE

Provide liquidity, swap between ERC20 tokens & earn interest on tokens for a fraction of the price compared to traditional decentralised exchanges such as Uniswap

https://matic.umbria.exchange/#/swap

https://twitter.com/NetworkUmbria/status/1398206158360485893

yielddaddy (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 02:02:03 PM

The Umbria Bridge is also live. 10x faster and cheaper than any other blockchain bridge between Polygon and Ethereum. Something even more interesting is that you can provide liquidity to the bridge and earn APY on stablecoins, and the team think that the APY will soon be the highest for stablecoins anything in the blockchain space!

https://bridge.umbria.network/
yielddaddy (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 12:19:18 PM

The umbria bridge now has USDT, UMBR and is about to have WETH as well! 150K+ liquidity locked right now
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: