Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:34:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PCKF PEACOCK FINANCE DEFI - PEACOCK SWAP  (Read 51 times)
CryptoGM (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

Contact 4 ICO, STO, IEO & DeFi Whitepaper Writer

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:25:01 AM

PCKF PEACOCK FINANCE DEFI - PEACOCK SWAP IS A SCAM
[/b]

This project is a scam, investors should run away from it.

I wrote a whitepaper and press release for this project, the relationship was good until they decided to run with my final balance with disgusting arrogance to the extent of deleting our telegram conversation. My messages to the team have gone unanswered seems they don't care, just noticed this week they are encouraging people to participate in their pre-sale, invest at their own risk.

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 08:09:16 AM

PKCF is a scam project that bounty manager also told in the bounty thread after he knew it as scam. I have also participated but scam project won't pay us. So, investors should stay away from this scam project. It's very sad that after doing bounty refused to receive payment from team.
What is worse is that they are running a sort of pre-sale mostly targeting certain countries I can see from their "PKCF Global" telegram group they indeed have important updates for investors. I hope more people can come out and expose such projects, but this one I am going to dedicate time and watch them.

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 07:58:10 PM

Indeed, it is necessary that more people are not afraid to leave their negative opinion about this or that project. By the way, by sharing your experience and your reflections or investigations, you help others to avoid annoying mistakes. Unfortunately, there are a lot of such unscrupulous companies. Undecided
CryptoGM (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:10:52 AM

Indeed, it is necessary that more people are not afraid to leave their negative opinion about this or that project. By the way, by sharing your experience and your reflections or investigations, you help others to avoid annoying mistakes. Unfortunately, there are a lot of such unscrupulous companies. Undecided
I wish there was a way to root out such companies and projects completely out of this space. A lot of good innovation is happening but such are just spoiling it for others.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: