Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EmiSwap ☄️we will distribute 5,500 USDT among the soft launch participants  (Read 131 times)
BountySoldier (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 09:20:35 AM

EmiSwap beta is now live!🔥🔥

To reward the early adopters, we will distribute 50,000 ESW among the soft launch participants.

Help us get ready for the official launch and seize your reward!💰💰

Follow the link to learn more: http://bit.ly/beta_release3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 09:31:28 AM

In Russian local board you have mentioned, that EmiSwap has roots of Emirex. You've said that EmiSwap development team consist partly of Emirex team. What about marketing and strategy team members? 

I remember there were issues with Emirex, as I participated in their bounty. Distribution happened after one year after bounty ended, rewards were distributed to exchange, but not to user wallet, and bounty hunters were asked to pass KYC to withdraw. What about your proposal? How the distribution will occur and wont participants face any problems with it?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:02:23 AM

Hi Its another alternative to Uniswap, Am I right? If yes, Can you tell me what is the killing features of this new dex that Uniswap has not yet implemented? where I can read about the new features that may interest  huge numbers traders?

RuLanuh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 02:26:35 PM

Unusual that EmiSwap utilizes a protocol where the assets are priced according to a pricing algorithm instead of using an order book like at most exchanges.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 02:28:48 PM

Hi Its another alternative to Uniswap, Am I right? If yes, Can you tell me what is the killing features of this new dex that Uniswap has not yet implemented? where I can read about the new features that may interest  huge numbers traders?

https://crowdsale.emidao.org/magic-nft

They are offering NFT cards with every purchase and some kind incentives during this soft launch although there is nothing unique to offer. Almost all swap sites are offering the same like Uniswap if they would keep the trading fee little than it can attractive the people to use this platform.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 04:29:38 PM

emiswap is part of emirex, as we know emirex in the past they did not treat bounty participants well. However, I wish them success with their new project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 04:54:50 PM

emiswap is part of emirex, as we know emirex in the past they did not treat bounty participants well. However, I wish them success with their new project.
Emirex distributes enough tokens to the bounty hunter but the time is too long. This campaign will run for about two weeks but don't know how long they will pay?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 11:11:57 PM

https://crowdsale.emidao.org/magic-nft

They are offering NFT cards with every purchase and some kind incentives during this soft launch although there is nothing unique to offer. Almost all swap sites are offering the same like Uniswap if they would keep the trading fee little than it can attractive the people to use this platform.

The card (according to the referenced webpage) gives their native token, EST, at certain number depending on the level of the card.

Now, I'm not familiar with emiswap, at all, so I have zero to no idea of their tokenomy, but is anyone knows if this native token quite favorable or not? People uses them on daily basis that will guarantee their price goes up or maintained at certain value? What I wanted to know is, if holding the cards and earned EST from it will actually worth the price of buying them or is it just another lame attempt to create something "unique"?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 11:17:36 PM

Emirex distributes enough tokens to the bounty hunter but the time is too long. This campaign will run for about two weeks but don't know how long they will pay?

What is the status of the emirex platform now? If you see their markets, the trading pairs for AED with USDT, BTC, ETH are really not that huge number. So that means they are not doing good in the middle eastern countries? Now, that they have their own DEX, do you think they will do good on this venture? If they have bad history paying their participants before, don't think a lot will come to their new bounty program, unless, those users don't know their past history.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 11:26:35 PM

I am a little bit confused here.
In subject, you say "EmiSwap ☄️we will distribute 5,500 USDT among the soft launch participants"
But later it is "To reward the early adopters, we will distribute 50,000 ESW among the soft launch participants."

So, what is right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:49:13 AM

I am a little bit confused here.
In subject, you say "EmiSwap ☄️we will distribute 5,500 USDT among the soft launch participants"
But later it is "To reward the early adopters, we will distribute 50,000 ESW among the soft launch participants."

So, what is right?

I believe what they mean were to distribute 5,500 worth of USD(T) in ESW, since USD and USDT were usually at 1:1 ratio. Checked their rate and I found that ESW/USDT is at 0.11, so the number matched, that 50,000 ESW should be around 5,500 USDT. The airdropped token itself will be ESW and not USDT.

This is also confirmed from the article on the link they gave,

To reward the early adopters who join us at this stage, we plan to distribute 50,000 ESW equivalent to 5,500 USDT proportionally among the soft launch participants.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: