Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlimited hosting package and Cryptotalk account as collateral  (Read 92 times)
Smigo (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:55:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2021, 02:17:15 PM by Smigo

Guys, I really need a quick loan (personal use). I am a new member of Bitcointalk forum but a senior member in Cryptotalk forum (less than 60 posts left to reach Hero member) and I have more than 10,000 positive reputations, more than 100 followers. In short, I am a trusted member of Cryptotalk forum, not only by other members but by the moderators as well.

I need 0.03 - 0.05 BTC then I will return in one month +10%. I am a web developer and I have a hosting package in Dreamhost (unlimited package) I can use it as collateral too. This package has Unlimited storage, Unlimited bandwith, Unlimited business emails, Unlimited subdomains, Unlimited FTP accounts, and more features. I use this package to create websites for my clients, I can give login email and password to anyone who will need proof that I own it (only to members with high ranks or trusted). I can also give email and password for my cryptotalk account (if needed) as you know in cryptotalk forum we get paid 1000 satoshi per post and 10 TALK tokens (20 posts per day) so there is no any way that I can risk my account, I will repay the loan to get back my account, or if you will take the hosting package I will repay the loan to get it back as well.

Please, I need 0.03 - 0.05 BTC and I will pay it back in a month with +10% on that amount. Please I need your help guys. Though I really need this amount, I will give my login details to members with high ranks only or members with trust points. Thank you guys!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 01:08:39 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

none of these goods can be valid collateral.
Any accounts can't be considered as valid collateral. "Unlimited" hosting, subscription to it will expire one day, that’s not reason enough for the lender to be sure you’ll return the money to save your hosting package.
Cryptotalk forum account is related to your Yobit account, so probably no one can use it for the paid posting without your Yobit account to claim rewards.

If you already Sr. Member with a good reputation on cryptotalk as you say, why you do not try to ask for a loan there? 100 followers trust you, maybe they will give you a loan without collateral.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Smigo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:17:18 PM

Any accounts can't be considered as valid collateral. "Unlimited" hosting, subscription to it will expire one day, that’s not reason enough for the lender to be sure you’ll return the money to save your hosting package.
Cryptotalk forum account is related to your Yobit account, so probably no one can use it for the paid posting without your Yobit account to claim rewards.

If you already Sr. Member with a good reputation on cryptotalk as you say, why you do not try to ask for a loan there? 100 followers trust you, maybe they will give you a loan without collateral.
I would ask for a loan there, but we do not have a loan section in our forum. The package will expire this year in September (I can give you the password and email so you can prove, I can give you now in DM).

Same to Cryptotalk, it's true you must use Cryptotalk and Yobit together (I will give you both passwords because email is the same, I will do it now as well.. if you want) I really need this loan bro, that is why I do this.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:43:16 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I would ask for a loan there, but we do not have a loan section in our forum. The package will expire this year in September (I can give you the password and email so you can prove, I can give you now in DM).

Same to Cryptotalk, it's true you must use Cryptotalk and Yobit together (I will give you both passwords because email is the same, I will do it now as well.. if you want) I really need this loan bro, that is why I do this.

You make a thread asking advices regarding how you can get a loan here. Instead of reading all the suggestions, you come up now and ask for an uncollateralized loan.
Even if you are a President elsewhere, here you are a newbie. And here newbies who ask for a loan without valid collateral (especially when they already get the answers on how to do it) get a neg. So I will suggest you lock your thread and move on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Smigo (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:57:05 PM

You make a thread asking advices regarding how you can get a loan here. Instead of reading all the suggestions, you come up now and ask for an uncollateralized loan.
Even if you are a President elsewhere, here you are a newbie. And here newbies who ask for a loan without valid collateral (especially when they already get the answers on how to do it) get a neg. So I will suggest you lock your thread and move on.
Sir, you sent me this link in my previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 I read it well, it shows what can be considered as collateral and what is not. But I have saw that a domain name can be considered as a collateral, that is why I wrote this. You can create unlimited domains in my hosting packages, and the package already has two active domains (though are for my clients). I am sorry if I did a mistake, but I read that post for collateral before writing my post.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 02:08:06 PM

Sir, you sent me this link in my previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 I read it well, it shows what can be considered as collateral and what is not. But I have saw that a domain name can be considered as a collateral, that is why I wrote this. You can create unlimited domains in my hosting packages, and the package already has two active domains (though are for my clients). I am sorry if I did a mistake, but I read that post for collateral before writing my post.

Where did you find that is domain valid collateral? Even if it's possible, your domain must be brilliant and easy to sell for more than 0.05BTC. Do you even offer a domain as collateral?
What if you say after month or two, that you can't repay the loan, what lender can do with your hosting? Where to sell it for ~$1600?
On this hosting, you had two active domains from your clients. Who owns that hosting, you or your clients? If, just if. You get a loan and something going wrong, and lender take down this hosting, what will you say to your clients, where are their websites disappear?
how can you be so irresponsible?

Lock this thread, you will never get a loan on this way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████