Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Register on Aladdin Exchange to Receive 100 TNC Coins  (Read 1126 times)
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 01:02:46 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 01:41:19 AM by Murat

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:09:12 PM

Hello, I have a question, do I need KYC to trade and withdraw on exchange. Thanks in advance for the answer

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 10:54:38 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2021, 11:08:27 PM by examplens

Wow that's really amazing

nearly around 10USD. Got to catch it. Smiley

Where did you find that 100TNC coins worth $10?

OP first three comments here sound like paid shill posts. I hope it's a coincidence.

Hello, I have a question, do I need KYC to trade and withdraw on exchange. Thanks in advance for the answer

As far as I understand well, it is pre-registration. So everyone who registers there will get some of his future coins/tokens. This TNC coin still not exist, Aladdin exchange is still not active. You can't trade there, you can't deposit money there, you can't withdraw anything from there.

EDIT: OP, you posted here referral link, which is not allowed by forum rules.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 11:01:03 PM

Of course, you may have to verify your account. Otherwise, how will they filter out multiple accounts and bots?

At least this is what I have seen with dozens and dozens of exchanges looking to aidrop some tokens. The only recent popular airdrop by an exchange where there was no KYC was that Uniswap airdrop.

I wanted to read their terms of service right before I think about signing up but on clicking on the link, I am redirected to the login page (https://aladdin25.com/login). Basically, I first have to sign up and the login in order to access the terms of service  Roll Eyes

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 01:40:30 AM

EDIT: OP, you posted here referral link, which is not allowed by forum rules.

I know, we posted it to track traffic. We will use another link.

Rohitm2430

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 09:25:27 AM

Check How much TNC I GOT----- It's really amazing.

https://twitter.com/rohitcryptogeek/status/1354358131980193793
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 01:05:41 PM

hope no kyc after registrations ?
I just signup and on the site says "Rewarded miles can be only used by the person itself and can be exchanged for TNC after KYC verification." so its totally have a KYC maybe to filter cheaters and to distribute TNC equally among participants.

Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 01:21:12 PM

hope no kyc after registrations ?
I just signup and on the site says "Rewarded miles can be only used by the person itself and can be exchanged for TNC after KYC verification." so its totally have a KYC maybe to filter cheaters and to distribute TNC equally among participants.

you know this is a new website and is very hard to release our identity just like just of fraction worth $9 to $10. I don't really support this idea of verification.
does it worth giving out our data and what do you think about this buddy?
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 03:29:20 PM

you know this is a new website and is very hard to release our identity just like just of fraction worth $9 to $10. I don't really support this idea of verification.
does it worth giving out our data and what do you think about this buddy?

Why are you thinking short-term? Imagine Binance was to airdrop their token back in the day for promotion. 100 BNB is a lot now. I think KYC is placed for fraud activity. Though I will talk with management about it if they find out another way to lift the KYC.

latumac1

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 09:32:06 AM
Merited by Murat (1)

What about the Aladdin Exchange Pre-Launch and Giveaway Event? is it still going on? what's the process for invitation of people, why re registration is needed once I got registered?

Yeah, It's going on for next 60 days since 2021 January, so you can re-register and get rewarded as well as invite your friends in order to get more reward, just re-register and invite your friends.
Murat (OP)

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 01:56:40 PM

What is the price of 1 TNC?

0.05usd right now but expected to rise when the exchange goes live.

stingerworm

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 03:42:03 AM

Aladin Exchange's website should be more informative and elaborative, I think people should get informed from given info in here, Not only that but also there is no white paper or anything like this. so my suggestion is to them to enrich their website with more information regarding their exchange.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:28:05 PM

is there anyone who could give me some more information about this Aladdin exchange,  due to deficit information of this project like many people I am also interested to know more..

Yeah, I also noticed that their website doesn't contain sufficient information regarding their future activities, again they have organised these platform but nothing special treatment in here.
kaleid

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:26:37 AM

It Looks promising, already they have several global branches in some big cities like New York, Ottawa, London, Paris, Dubai, New Delhi and so on, So it seems they are working for their own roadmap. let's see what they will bring to us.
That's meant they are working enthusiastically for their project, Aladdin exchange but I don't know how they will ensure the price of crypto asset buying and selling.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 03:14:22 PM

According to their press release, they have checked their "Aladdin Exchange Server Check", after that is it okey to use?
Their progress rate is slow but steady, so I have a belief that Aladdin Exchange could be one of the efficient cryptocurrency exchange in the future, cause they are already working in different mega cities in the world, so there is a huge chance to be some thing good.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 01:11:02 PM

Anybody knows where can i find the whitepaper? Just to know what kinds of product they offered difference between current exchangs.

I hope their not hyping in their marketing without a solid use case.
It's a common query in order to know about in detail about a project, but they haven't disclosed it nowhere, they should provide concrete information regading roadmap or white paper. don't know why they did it...
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:18:03 AM

Anybody knows where can i find the whitepaper? Just to know what kinds of product they offered difference between current exchangs.

I hope their not hyping in their marketing without a solid use case.
I haven't found it nowhere, in their website, there is nothing special information about their product, exchange's facilities, protocol, reward and many other thing. meanwhile, it carries a lot of importance to become trustworthy of anything. I hope they will provide these info to public very soon.
latumac1

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:58:24 AM

is there anyone who could give me some more information about this Aladdin exchange,  due to deficit information of this project like many people I am also interested to know more..
Their website is not sufficient to provide information about this exchange, no white-paper, no road map, so how could you depend on them without these document?
kaleid

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:51:47 PM

Their website is not sufficient to provide information about this exchange, no white-paper, no road map, so how could you depend on them without these document?
It's one of the newest digital asset exchange which is developed in order to provide a smooth cryptocurrency trading, besides this facility, Aladdin Exchange is also offer to this crypto community to hold and listing facilities also, Aladdin exchange is solely based on UAE.

lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:41:58 AM

Basically, This Aladdin Exchange is building a strong mechanism which is mainly ensure a reliable market price for buying and selling the crypto asset, along with this thing, The team Aladdin Exchange, is also trying to focus on expertise engineering for the security system for the utmost protection.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: