Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interest check - Bitcoin T-shirt  (Read 105 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:32:48 PM
Merited by Rruchi man (1)

I was shopping other day in my local shopping centre and spotted some bitcoin T-shirts. I bought two without asking any questions. This was the first time I saw a bitcoin T-shirt.

After coming hope I was thinking what if I can supply these T-shirts. Almost all famous brands in the world imports garments from Bangladesh. Some of the brands are H&M, Walmart, C&A, Zara, GAP, Target, TESCO, Carrefour, Levi’s, JCPenney, Primark and many more. The reason is the cheap labour cost obviously.

I can have a T-shirt business and/or even can export lot too. For large scale I can contact with the garments near to me. Many of them not far from me. 20 minutes or 1 hour drive. If anyone is interest in business or even want to buy T-shirt then feel free to partner with me. We can discuss how the entire business will work for us.

Anyway, here are two T-shirts I got for myself.

Maybe I should have better lighting but I think you get the idea anyway.

If anyone wants then I can order some for them. Maybe we will need to check how much the shipping will be.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: