Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GTX 1080 ETH Hashrate  (Read 543 times)
Khabaopie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:25:41 AM

@RatsInc_br I've never used T-Rex so this might be a shot in the dark but did you set an exception in your anti-virus software for your miner and run it with administrative privileges? If not, do so and then re-install the miner just in case your AV/anti-malware software has removed or quarantined certain components. Especially since the "--mt" line would modify your GPU performance through software.
RatsInc_br

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:17:03 AM

@RatsInc_br I've never used T-Rex so this might be a shot in the dark but did you set an exception in your anti-virus software for your miner and run it with administrative privileges? If not, do so and then re-install the miner just in case your AV/anti-malware software has removed or quarantined certain components. Especially since the "--mt" line would modify your GPU performance through software.

I feel so stupid XD Problem was that I didn't run it with admin privileges. I though I did but... This helpped and now with first try I got 39 MH/s. Need to try another settings later. Thank you so much Smiley
skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:39:08 AM

How much power is draining at the wall to make 39 Mhs ?
RatsInc_br

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:17:31 AM

How much power is draining at the wall to make 39 Mhs ?

Mining software is saying that 175-180W. Not sure what is reality.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: