Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump makes moves toward parallel presidency as Biden agenda blockaded  (Read 75 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 03:59:54 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2021, 04:10:37 AM by BADecker

This really should be something. After all, Trump gave the military 10 x more info on the Biden criminality than they needed to oust Biden, and take him down for his crimes. But the military was unsure of themselves for some strange reason. See https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-25-situation-update-jan-25th-trigger-military-biden.html.

But now we see Trump taking action on his own (sort of). Actually, Trump is backed by most Americans, and various countries and their leaders around the world. The military might be forced to act on behalf of Trump for the exact same reasons why they didn't act for him so far... US civil war. The military doesn't want civil war. It would slow down military technological advancements, and maybe even stop them.

Seems that the behind-the-scenes big money people are fractured in their own ways. Some want the Trump methods, and others want the Biden puppet method. Does this mean that Bilderberg is breaking down?

Note that if Trump wins this, all the Biden moves as President might be held against him in the courts... or military tribunals. Same said for Pelosi and all who voted against Trump in Congress. Btw. Note that there are rumors that Trump bought himself an island fortress in the direction of the Gulf and Atlantic.

Trump makes moves toward parallel presidency as Biden agenda blockaded

The resistance to the corrupt Biden agenda is gaining steam and it’s now clear that numerous elements of the political machine are lining up to block Biden’s actions.

For example, with two Democrat senators now stating that they will not support the removal of the filibuster rule, this means the filibuster will almost certainly remain in place, allowing the GOP to firewall the worst Biden-era laws that are pushed through the House.

In addition, states like Texas are already suing the Biden government, challenging the legality of executive orders that cause harm to real Americans. Texas has already won an important action on its first lawsuit against the Biden regime. As The Gateway Pundit reports:

Texas was the first state to sue the Biden Admin and AG Paxton won in under a week.

Biden took a loss within 6 days of his inauguration.

US District Judge Drew Tipton, a Trump appointee, temporarily blocked Biden’s policy.

“This was a seditious left-wing insurrection. And my team and I stopped it,” Texas AG Ken Paxton said.

More states are going to join those efforts to sue the Biden regime, and state legislators are already talking about passing local measures to ensure voting integrity to make sure the 2020 election theft doesn’t happen again.

Fake President Biden isn’t going to get an easy ride, it seems. Not like Obama did in 2009.

President Trump appears to be positioning a “parallel presidency” office with many surprises yet to come

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:27:47 AM

in real news:
trump distances himself away from 'patriot party'

sorry badecker he has dropped you fools. yes he set up an office and team to sift through his fan mail. but they are only looking for bankers cheques and bank notes to fund trumps book deals and golfing habits.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:32:53 AM

^^^ As usual, you call fake news real news.

Just as the standard media is fake news, so is franky1 talk. Just enough truth here and there to keep people off balance regarding reality.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 04:57:47 AM

Just as the standard media is fake news, so is franky1 talk. Just enough truth here and there to keep people off balance regarding reality.

ok ok i get it your angry. you donated into trumps $200m campaign in november+ with promises your donation will get trump in power for another 4-8 years.
i get it your sad and depressed that your money didnt flourish into your dreams.

but dont be mad at the world. be mad at trump. he is happily spending that money on his retirement after distancing himself from you donators.

i know i know you want to hold onto hope that he will make a comeback and use your dollars for your dreams. but its time you accept your losses and move on.
he has probably already spend half of it on his own recreation. accept it.

your reliance of hope that your life can only become better if trump controls you. is a sign of dependence. a sign of your need of a puppet master.
try breaking away from your dependence and start thinking for yourself. do something for yourself to better your life. dont wait for trump. he wont turn up at your door and hug you. move on

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Mariangle Blocker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 08:11:19 AM

I have no idea what Trump has been trying to do...why some people support him!!! How many people died of the virus because he didn't take the pandemic seriously!
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:51:01 PM

ok ok i get it your angry. you donated into trumps $200m campaign in november+ with promises your donation will get trump in power for another 4-8 years.
i get it your sad and depressed that your money didnt flourish into your dreams.

but dont be mad at the world. be mad at trump. he is happily spending that money on his retirement after distancing himself from you donators.

i know i know you want to hold onto hope that he will make a comeback and use your dollars for your dreams. but its time you accept your losses and move on.
he has probably already spend half of it on his own recreation. accept it.

your reliance of hope that your life can only become better if trump controls you. is a sign of dependence. a sign of your need of a puppet master.
try breaking away from your dependence and start thinking for yourself. do something for yourself to better your life. dont wait for trump. he wont turn up at your door and hug you. move on

You mistake determination for anger. In war against the USA, especially war where foreign nations use cyber-warfare to place their puppet-president into office, there should be determination. Anger is a momentary thing that destroys operations if it goes beyond setting determination in place.

Since you are sitting over there in the UK, you might not understand something like this. Of course, since it is you, you wouldn't really understand if you happened to say it right anyway.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 12:32:29 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 12:51:08 AM by franky1

i know your finally having a determined thought of your own
but your determination is aimed at following a fool that wont get what you hope for, so its a waste

you should try using your new determination skill on something that actually has some possibility.
otherwise you will just waste 4 years being determined and nothing else.

EG dont sit in your basement with determination that trumpy will puppet you into a better life.
instead be determined to have confidence to leave your basement and have a enjoyable day where you set your agenda for your life. not trumpy.
have the determination to actually make a descision for yourself and not determined to wait for trump to decide for you.

EG last year you did not decide to check if arizona golf clubs were open. you instead were waiting for trump to inform you of arizona golf opening times.. which led to you not playing golf and just sitting in your basement blaming the world that you were not in sweden..
so next time if you want to play golf. find out for yourself if you can.. and do it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: