Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I got Bitcoin from a betting site as a gift. May i get in a trouble in the future?
May i have problem with government? - 3 (100%)
What if i get in trouble , maybe it is dirty money - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: May i get in a trouble in the future?  (Read 168 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 07:47:30 PM
Merited by Lanatsa (1)

Why would i promote? Please don't blame me with that. I just tried get your opinion like everyone in this forum

People had been through these kind of inquiries or seek-advice situations where people is obviously trying to shill out or promote a certain site or service included into his own post.
So you cant really blame off people to think up this way.If you are really that sincere or truth on what you are claiming on here then better ignore these kind of presumptions.

Going back into that https://www.netzwin.com/ website, then its currently requiring some authotization or simply showing off 401 Authorization Required message.

Regarding on the issue about receiving funds on a betting site directly and do credit on Coinbase then you might really be facing off some problem
because coinbase is a highly regulated US exchange which do prohibits out gambling funds.

Its stated on their user agreement.
(E) Gambling: Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance.

Lucky if they wont notice it out and you do still able to make use of the platform.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 07:06:41 AM

After i got an email it says that this is a gift from that betting site.
The question is may i get in trouble in future because of this? Because i really don't trust betting sites at all.
It is really odd that a gambling site would send a large gift without even you withdrawing from the site  Roll Eyes. Even if it is a promo most of the site would credit that in the site and would have certain wagging stipulations for withdrawing the coin and you got that directly in your wallet which is strange.
Not sure whether you are promoting the site, you will not get into trouble from coinbase for getting a gift from a gambling site.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: