I'm an IT professional and software developer with almost 20 years experience. I work with a variety of technologies (mostly open source) and am comfortable in multiple programming languages. Techologies I work with include:
- Windows (Desktop and Server)
- Linux (several distros, desktop and server)
- Apache (config, admin, etc)
- Bitcoin (config, admin, writing software for)
- Networking (home and corporate)
- LibreOffice and OpenOffice
- Security and Penetration Testing
- Many others, just ask
Basically, I'm looking for extra work so I can build up my Bitcoin stash. I'm willing to work entirely for Bitcoin and hold privacy and discretion in the utmost regard. Rates are reasonable and I have quite a bit of time I can devote to projects.
If you're needing any help, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via pm here on the forum. If you want to communicate more privately, please feel free to request my PGP key.