Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIA team kept their promise  (Read 317 times)
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 07:42:08 PM

A good project is always a good project irrespective of whether you share tokens for Airdrops or bounties. Everyone that traded on various exchanges got their tokens. This shows how great the project is.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 07:52:21 PM

I think the team did what was needed to support their project and those that lose money during the Kucoin hack last year, this is one of the thing to look out for when investing long term into any project, the team listen to the community and decided to airdrop tokens to token holders, if the team keep this good work, it will likely have its own great recognition in the market place

And also remember, the team who has real intentions to move forward their project will really respect their initial promises. They haven't failed their supporters. This means, DIA has bright future in the making. Let us see what are their next steps to conquer the market.
Wahyuihib

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:07:40 PM

Beforehand congratulations on the $ 60 you get. indeed DIA is a project that keeps its promise to give gifts to its community. I have also participated in a bounty program that DIA held. indeed the payment is given in 3 stages, but they pay it on time. As a hunter, I am certainly happy to receive payments like this

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:11:52 AM

I think the team did what was needed to support their project and those that lose money during the Kucoin hack last year, this is one of the thing to look out for when investing long term into any project, the team listen to the community and decided to airdrop tokens to token holders, if the team keep this good work, it will likely have its own great recognition in the market place
Kucoin already did reimbursement for all those accounts affected, DIA team just decide to do airdrop campaign for holders like a compensation or 'sorry for the hack' I don't know but it's a good one, I thought they are actually bluffing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:59:07 AM

If you trade DIA on hoo exchange or Binance exchange go and check your exchange wallet right now, DIA team have send all Airdrops reward to everyone that have DIA in their wallet or exchange before 2021, I earned over 60$ from this today

I did not get tokens but is it only for Hoo exchange? May be i missed the airdrop or any message form team. Is it only for traders or bounty hunters tokens token seller also. Can you Please help me to get tokens by news?
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:04:07 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 10:41:54 AM by Dr.Osh

even hotbit. I also got that a few days ago. DIA is really an amazing project. even after sharing it all, the price was still high. I hope that there will be many such projects in the future. besides that, some people also get additional coins on Myetherwallet.

#Edited

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:19:06 AM

even hotbit. I also got that a few days ago. SHE is really an amazing project. even after sharing it all, the price was still high. I hope that there will be many such projects in the future. besides that, some people also get additional coins on Myetherwallet.
I don't use myetherwallet to store my DIA tokens, I used coinomi wallet and I'm surprised that I don't get any airdrop tokens, what the heck is going on? Anyways the bounty reward was amazing, I hold for few months and sold in December because of the Airdrop which I believe I'm also qualified?

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:28:47 AM

This is good news. After you find out that not everyone is deceiving, you want to believe that this will turn into a rule, not an exception. I am very happy for all DIA users, although I myself have nothing to do with it. The team really earned trust, I congratulate everyone on this event.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:33:40 AM

One of the ways to know a credible and trusted team is when they always stick to their promises, this will make the users to trust them more. It is good to hear that the DIA team actually did what they set out to do without allowing anything to make them postpone the airdrop distribution unlike in most platforms. DIA is already a nice project listed on several good exchanges and I wish that, just as the way they met the expectations of their users through fulfilling the airdrop, in the same way let the team continue to work hard in order to ensure their platform becomes one of the top DeFi platforms capable of having a good place in the future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:39:18 AM

I don't use myetherwallet to store my DIA tokens, I used coinomi wallet and I'm surprised that I don't get any airdrop tokens, what the heck is going on? Anyways the bounty reward was amazing, I hold for few months and sold in December because of the Airdrop which I believe I'm also qualified?
The snapshot will always be taken anytime and if you are not holding your coins until the end of event and you will not be included into the list of eligible participants who will be receiving the airdrop.
I do believe if that could be the reason why you are not qualified for that. You should hodl it until the end of december and when you are selling your token dude?
If you are selling it at the early or middle december and you are not qualified for that.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:45:54 AM

Really I even got some tokens on MEW and on hotbit. although the numbers are different, but I hold on to both addresses. maybe you sell it before the appointed time for the airdrop. by the way, I forgot the time conditions instructed in holding the DIA token to get the airdrop bonus.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:02:00 AM

I don't think the distribution is over, I would probably ask the team, I only received DIA on exchanges like HOO and Binance, and it's not even like I hold for too long, just two weeks of trading with the tokens but I hold more on trust wallet and I got nothing too, weird
Shussainshah

Activity: 33
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:36:50 AM

i didnt recive any airdrop from the DIA team side in binance exchange i hold 27 DIA but i cant receive any reward what is this reason behind this is binance support the DIA airdrop are not but one of friend they receive has airdrop token because they say me i hold DIA in mew wallet so is that the reason i cant receive or any other reason behind this
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 11:57:06 PM

What is the minimum amount of DIA that must be held? i didn't hear the news, 60 usd is a hefty nominal since it's free.
I have never traded on the hoo exchange, but on Binance once in a while, I wonder why this airdrop is not so much talked about,
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 12:28:01 AM

Do we need to fill the form to join the airdrop, bro? Or every DIA holders who have DIA tokens on hoo exchange or Binance exchange, are eligible to get the rewards? I have some DIA tokens on Binance, I bought them on Binance several weeks ago. But I never filled any form about this airdrop there.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: