Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an investment  (Read 702 times)
Daryl_Dixon

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:37:14 PM

I put money with my friend and we bought one bitcoin and now we have a profit of 20% and I can affirm that it is a true investment.

You must have spent a lot of money on this. If I were you, I would divide this money into several parts.
Bitcoin, gold, stocks, oil, etc. are good sources for investment.Although Bitcoin has made good money over this period, it is a big risk that I will invest a lot of money in one thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natalia stark

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:57:36 PM

i did the same thing last year in July or October but I sold my BTC because I needed the money, but if anyone has the currency and in no need of immediate money for anything, then it is a waste to sell now because the news has predicted that BTC may Hit 10k this year because of the online marketing and because everything is turning itself into online then it is best to hold on to your BTC and sell when it is on its highest.

but keep checking the market time time  Smiley
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 78

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:42:35 PM

I put money with my friend and we bought one bitcoin and now we have a profit of 20% and I can affirm that it is a true investment.

You must have spent a lot of money on this. If I were you, I would divide this money into several parts.
Bitcoin, gold, stocks, oil, etc. are good sources for investment.Although Bitcoin has made good money over this period, it is a big risk that I will invest a lot of money in one thing.
It is good to diversify when it comes to investing but Bitcoin has outshined every other investment setting. However, I don't support the stocks investment cause Gold mining, oil and gas are good from my understanding
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:09:10 AM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. In recent time, bitcoin has been attributed and identified by many as digital gold i.e just as the normal physical gold is good for investment, so also is the digital gold (bitcoin) good for investment as well. The question then arises, "how long are you willing to hold your investment in bitcoin once made.

Yes, you are right, but for investment it must also be calculated with the funds we have. at times like this maybe investing in bitcoin is quite expensive, but you can still invest, but you can do with altcoins that might be able to adjust to your abilities or funds. it is true that bitcoin investment is almost the same as gold but there is still a difference because bitcoin has a risk, but not with gold in its investment.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that works like an investment even if stored in an account.  The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising.  Even if you buy and deposit Bitcoin in your account, its price is increasing.  This means you are making a profit on your investment.

something is different between gold and bitcoin, you are right that gold is in its visible form whereas bitcoin is not. but both of them can make an attractive investment.
Obviously, investing in gold and bitcoin has a difference because gold without risk is different from bitcoin which is full of risks, but it is precisely with this risk that bitcoin can generate large profits and is different from gold.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:42:40 AM

I bought a bitcoin what 0.0003 BTC last year November with only money that left with me when I finished my program and named it investments, many of my friends started laughing that my money has gone and bitcoin will fall and is out of surprised bitcoin moved to 19k, 20k, 30k and 40k, so I'm excited for having double of my btc within some months, I want to know if I will sell it or withdraw it, because is a investment money not for spending.

As an investment, you could try to utilize some of the profits to invest in other Alternate Cryptocurrencies that also has the potential to grow and surpass their current values. That is one way to earn more from the investment that you have made to Bitcoin since its all within a single industry. Another thing that we can do is create a physical business since that we can turn our Cryptocurrencies into tangible cash with a process and then by creating that business we could create more income and its not just from the Crypto Industry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:09:11 AM

As an investment, you could try to utilize some of the profits to invest in other Alternate Cryptocurrencies that also has the potential to grow and surpass their current values. That is one way to earn more from the investment that you have made to Bitcoin since its all within a single industry. Another thing that we can do is create a physical business since that we can turn our Cryptocurrencies into tangible cash with a process and then by creating that business we could create more income and its not just from the Crypto Industry.
You have to be careful with this one advice though, the chances that an altcoin is a shitcoin is pretty high in most cases, they are just a fool's gold. What I think is a better way to grow the money is to invest it on gambling sites although the problem with this one is that there will be days that has losses but the profit outweighs it greatly, it is more better than just hodling your bitcoin and let it sit there and wait for the prices to grow when you can invest it. Take precaution as there are a lot of investment scams and it is best if you research and consult with people that have invested their bitcoin in a gambling site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: